剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
所有人 世界
Everybody. The world.
斯蒂芬·邦内特
Stephen Bonnet.
但不是你
But not you.
布丽安娜会对弗兰克讲真心话
Brianna used to confide in Frank.
有时候对我
Sometimes with me.
但他去世后
But when he died,
就剩我俩相依为命了
it was just the two of us.
任何秘密都是我们的秘密
Any secrets were our secrets.
不是别人的
And no one else.
抱歉我知道那人是斯蒂芬·邦内特时
I'm sorry I didn't tell you it was Stephen Bonnet
没告诉你
when I knew.
如果我说了 这也许会救罗杰一命
Had I, it might have saved Roger.
我从没想过我会对你保守这样的秘密
I never thought I would keep a secret like that from you.
直到布丽安娜来了
Until Brianna.
我跟你承诺时
When I made you that promise,
我生命中没有别人
there was no one else in my life
能优先于你
who could come before you...
但我不知道我能否继续遵守这个承诺
But I don't know if I can keep that promise anymore.
我理解 但是
I understand, but...
我无法做她的父亲 克莱尔
I canna be a father to her, Claire.
你当然可以
Of course you can,
你会的
and you will.
她现在只是受伤了
She's just hurt right now.
不 她不需要我
No, she doesna need me.
我从没想过我会嫉妒一个死人
Never thought I'd be jealous of a dead man.
嫉妒
Of a...
嫉妒弗兰克吗
what, of Frank?
你听到了布丽说的话
Well, you heard what Bree said.
弗兰克绝对不会对她说那种话
Frank would never have said those things to her
或者犯我犯下的错
or made the mistakes I made.
弗兰克犯了许多错误
Frank made plenty of mistakes.
父母都会犯错
All parents do.
布丽觉得他更好
Bree thinks he's a better man.
我想着
I thought...
我想着也许你也这么认为了 英格兰人
I thought perhaps you were beginning to feel the same, Sassenach.
你这个笨蛋
You fool.
来吧
Come here.
她不是真心的
She didn't mean it.
她不希望你下地狱
She doesn't want you to go to hell.
我听到了她说的话
I heard her.
我希望我能把罗杰带回她身边
I hope I can bring Roger back to her,
否则她永远不会原谅我
or she'll never forgive me.
我听到了你俩说的话
I heard you both.
她就和你一样
She's just like you.
她生气时会说冲动的话
She says things in anger that she doesn't mean.
你对她说的狠话也不是真心的 是吧
You didn't mean the things you said to her, did you?
是的
No.
她也不是
Neither did she.
相信我
Trust me.
我非常爱你们两个
I love you both so much.
过来吧
Oh, come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我对不起
I'm sorry.
这是干什么 怎么回事
What is this? What's going on?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表