剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I paid him 21 shillings in all.
我一共只有这么多了
That was my entire purse.
他今天不干活了
He was leaving for the day.
只有这个能留住他
It was the only thing to keep him.
问一个小伙子要21先令到底是
What the devil's the meaning of charging a lad 21 shillings
什么意思
for a bit?
铁匠
Blacksmith!
我在跟你说话
I'm speaking to ye.
穆塔夫
Murtagh?
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord.
杰米
Jamie.
舅舅 你认识这个老家伙吗
Uncle, ye ken this old coot?
是的
Aye.
是的
Aye.
没想到还能再见到你
I never thought I'd lay eyes on ye again.
怎么会
How?
你怎么会来这里的
W-what brought ye here?
我是来找移♥民♥的
I came in search of settlers.
往北走三天 我在那里有块地
I have land three days north.
这是珍妮的儿子伊恩
This is Jenny's son, Ian.
伊恩 这是穆塔夫
Ian, this is Murtagh.
我的教父
My godfather.
好孩子
Fine lad.
很会讨价还价
Drives a hard bargain.
杰米舅舅跟我讲了你的各种冒险故事
Uncle Jamie told me all about yer adventures together.
太多想跟你说的
So much to tell you.
我都想听
And I want to hear every word.
现在
Now,
你说谁是老家伙呢
who are you calling an old coot, eh?
拜托
Come on.
给你
There you go.
戈特弗里德牧师 你在这里做什么
Pastor Gottfried. What are you doing here?
穆勒夫人派我来的
Frau Mueller sent me.
一切顺利吧
Well, is everything all right?
汤米 佩特妮拉和孩子
Tommy, Petronella, and the baby...
死了
died.
什么
What?
今早我为他们举♥行♥了送别仪式
I gave them last rites this morning.
怎么会
How?
麻疹
The measle.
麻疹 但是
Measles? But...
但上周我走的时候他们还很健康
But they were healthy when I left them last week.
我...还有人生病吗 穆勒夫人
I-is anyone else sick? Frau Mueller?
我要带东西去他们那里 还有
I'll get my things and come to them, along with--
不行 不行 夫人
No! N-no, madam.
穆勒先生
Herr Mueller...
没生病 他...
is not ill. He is--
怎么说呢
How do you say?
疯了
Insane.
穆勒夫人担心他把他们的死归罪于你
Frau Mueller worries he blames you for their deaths
会伺机报复
and is seeking revenge.
归罪于我
Blames me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
穆勒先生相信
Herr Mueller believes
你让印第安人诅咒了他们的水源
you let the Indians curse their water.
我告诉过他们那是祈福
I told him, that was a blessing.
他似乎不是那么觉得
He does not see it that way.
我必须得在他做出错事之前
I must find him before he does something...
找到他
regretful.
夫人 你不能待在这里
Y-you cannot stay here, madam.
你有没有安全之地可去
Is there somewhere you can go that is safe?
我的丈夫很快就回来了
My husband will be home soon,
我还带着来♥复♥枪♥
and I have my rifle.
没事的
I'll be all right.
穆勒夫人 愿上帝与你同在
God be with you, Frau Fraser.
你也是
And with you.
没错 12年了
Aye, 12 years,
离伍拉姆溪很近
just a short distance from Woolam's Creek.
很糟吗
Was it dreadful,
被契约限制自♥由♥
being indentured?
是的 孩子
Aye, lad.
巴克尔主人可不太好相处
Master Barker was no an easy man to live with,
他会突然爆发
disposed as he was to violent outbursts.
不止一次我想扭断他的脖子
More than once, I considered severing his neck.
为什么没下手
Why did you no?
这个有钱的老家伙死了
The rich old bastard died,
他的遗孀同意把铁匠铺卖♥♥给我
and his widow agreed to sell me the smithy.
我想要是我杀了他
I reckon she wouldna have done so
她就不会卖♥♥给我了
if I'd have murdered him.
那么是他教会你铁匠活
So he taught you blacksmithing?
是的
Aye.
我掌握了各种铁匠的技术
I mastered all order of smithery.
包括制♥作♥银器吗
Silversmithing as well?
我也能做点
I can manage a bit.
我能求你帮个忙吗
Can I ask a favor of ye?
这是艾伦的 对吧
This was Ellen's, no?
对
Aye.
给他妻子的惊喜
A surprise for his wife.
又结婚了 是吧
Married again, did ye?
这个嘛
Well...
再去拿点啤酒吧 孩子
Fetch yerself another ale, lad.
我没有...
I don't have any...
他拿着我们所有家当
He has all our money.
给你
Here.
拿着孩子 给你
Take it, lad. Keep it.
克莱尔
Claire...
克莱尔回到了我身边
Claire came back to me.
20年后
After 20 years.
有一阵子了 我仍旧不敢相信
Some days, I still canna believe it myself.
孩子
Oh lad!
-她在这里吗 -是的
- And she's here? - Aye.
是 她在家
Aye, she's home,
在弗雷泽山脊的小屋
in the cabin on Fraser's Ridge.
她的孩子呢
And yer bairn?
一个女儿 布丽安娜
A daughter, Brianna.
我从没见过她 但她很好
I've never seen her, but she's well,
住在波士顿
living in Boston...
在1971年
in the year 1971.
大到有自己的孩子了吗
Old enough to have children of her own?
是够大了
That she is,
但她还没有孩子
but she hasna had any yet,
据我们所知
as far as we know.
布丽安娜在上大学
Brianna's at university.
未来的女人拥有的权利
Women in the future are entitled
比现在多得多
to a great deal more than they are now.
好吧
Well,
你的女儿肯定很精明
any daughter of yours will be a canny lass.
你愿意
Will you...
你愿意跟我们回弗雷泽山脊吗
Will ye return to Fraser's Ridge wi' us?
我们需要你这样的铁匠
We have need of a blacksmith with talents such as yer own.
我需要这里的锻铁炉
I have my forge here to think of.
我们给你造一个
We'll build ye one.
一万英亩的定居地需要它
10,000 acre settlement will have need of it.
一万英亩
10,000 acres?
泰伦州长肯定很欣赏你
Governor Tryon must think highly of you.
我知道他在这儿不受欢迎
I'm mindful he's no well-liked around here.
因此 我们找不到佃户
We have had trouble finding tenants because of it.
泰伦的税让许多人感到愤愤不平
Tryon's taxes have left many hereabouts aggrieved.
伍拉姆溪没多少苏格兰人
You'll no find many Scots in Woolam's Creek
愿意去他授予的土地定居
willing to settle on land granted by him.
他的一些治安官很腐♥败♥ 没错
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表