剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
And what'll they do about it?
它们没有办法找到回家的路
They've no means to find their way back
而这里已经没有家可回了
and no home left here to come back to.
不是啦 它们会很满足
Nay, they'll be content.
在新家很满足
Content in their new home.
我有家
I have a home.
我不想取代你父亲的位置
I dinna wish to replace your father.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
单是现在跟你在一起 我都觉得愧对他
I feel disloyal to him even being here with you.
我很感谢他
I'm grateful to him.
他是因为你母亲才抚养你的
He raised you for yer mother's sake,
你是另一个男人的孩子
a child of another man,
他没有理由爱我
a man he had no cause to love.
他一直陪伴着你们
He stood by ye both.
他爱你
And he loved you,
即便你长得丝毫不像他
even though he didna see himself in you.
我必须把你还给他
I had to give you to him.
虽然我很开心你能来找我
Though I canna say I'm sorry ye came back to me.
你确定我不是布丽吗
Sure I'm not a Bree?
就是令人烦乱
Disturbance, huh?
穆塔夫跟我说了
Murtagh told me.
是啊 确实
Aye, ye are.
你母亲生你之前也是 但是
As was yer mother before ye, but...
我很欢迎你
ye're one I welcome.
你是我的骨血
Ye're my flesh and blood.
你来找我了 我才发现你也是
And since ye returned to me, I'm finding ye're my...
我的心和灵魂
my heart and soul as well.
所以
So...
我还是会叫你布丽
I will keep calling ye Bree,
只要你不介意
if ye dinna mind it.
不介意
No.
我不知道该叫你什么
I don't know what to call you.
你可以叫我 爸
You can call me...Da,
只要你喜欢
if ye like.
爸
Da?
是盖尔语吗
Is that Gaelic?
不是
No.
只是
It's only...
只是简称
it's only simple.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我去烧水吧
I'll put the kettle on, shall I?
真厉害
Good job.
你也是
You too.
瞧瞧
Aye, look at that.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
没
No.
有心事吗
Something bothering you?
只是愚蠢的遗憾
Just a foolish regret.
跟女儿在一起的这几周
These past few weeks with our daughter...
对我意义重大
mean so much to me.
她不能一直留在这吗
Must we lose her?
我不想她回到她的时代 英格兰人
I dinna want her to return to her own time, Sassenach.
我也希望她能留在这
I wish she could stay here too.
至少待一段时间 但
For a while at least, but...
不能一直在这
not forever.
她属于她的时代
She belongs back in her time.
那里更安全
It's safer there.
她的机会也更多
There's more opportunities for her.
我知道我不该因此伤心 但
I know I mustn't grieve for it, but...
她
she...
她睡觉时会笑
she smiles in her sleep,
你说我也会笑
as ye say I do.
我记得珍妮
I remember Jenny
总是会弯腰去观察每个新生的孩子
bending over each of her newborn bairns,
一看就是几个小时
watching them for hours.
我也可以像那样毫不疲倦地看着布丽安娜
I could watch Brianna like that and never tire of it.
她是我给你的礼物
She's a gift...from me to you...
也是你给我的礼物
and you to me.
她叫我爸
And she called me Da.
小姐
Mistress.
你醒得真早
Ye're awake so early.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我好像听见你晚上在哭
I thought I heard ye crying in the night.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
只是做了噩梦
Just a bad dream.
又做噩梦了
Another one?
你最近做了好多噩梦
Ye've been having so many.
丽兹 我没事 真的
Lizzie, I'm fine. Honest.
那好
Very well, then.
如果你不介意 我今天要和伊恩
If ye dinna mind, I'll be going with Ian
去磨坊
to the mill today.
去吧
Of course.
我今天要跟我母亲去采草药
I'm gonna pick herbs with my mother.
那一会儿见
I'll see you in a while?
我知道你在想罗杰
Now, I know... you're missing Roger.
发生了其他事 是不是
There's something else, isn't there?
我在想你还能不能做到
I wondered if you could still do that.
做什么
Do what?
看穿我的心思
Read my mind.
有点希望你能看穿
Sort of hoped you could.
我应该是疏于练习了
Well, I expect I'm a little out of practice.
等一等
Give me a moment.
你怀了多长时间了
How far along are you?
大概两个月了
About two months.
你和罗杰没想过采取预防措施吗
Didn't you or Roger think to use any precautions?
我没想到还需要带些避孕套过来 妈妈
I didn't think I needed to pack condoms, Mama.
也是
Of course.
我想罗杰完全不知道
I don't suppose Roger knows about any of this...
毕竟他后来走得那么匆忙
given that he left so soon after?
那个
Well, um...
这可能不是罗杰的孩子
It might not be Roger's.
什么
What?
这可能不是罗杰的孩子
It might not be Roger's baby.
好吧
All right.
那是谁的
Then, uh, whose?
我在...
There was...
柳树酒馆
this man
遇到一个男的
at the Willow Tree Tavern.
我们当时就聊了起来
We started talking, and...
后来
and...
我没有反抗他
And then I didn't fight him.
我反抗得不够狠
I didn't fight him hard enough.
我为什么没有反抗他
Why the hell didn't I fight him?
布丽安娜 布丽安娜
Brianna. Oh, Brianna.
不 这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
我的女儿
Oh, my baby.
我的女儿
Oh, my baby.
你
How, uh...
你有多确定
how certain are you that...
孩子不是罗杰的
well, that the baby isn't Roger's?
他没有
Well, he didn't...
罗杰没有
I mean, Roger didn't, um...
体外射♥精♥
Withdrawal method.
那是什么时候
And when did the...
是同一晚
It was the same night.
布丽安娜
Oh, Brianna.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
关于布丽安娜
About Brianna.
她想离开
She wants to leave.
不是
No.
怎么了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表