剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不 你都认识我50年了
No- ye've kent me nigh on 50 years.
是啊 你总是有所目的
Aye, and ye're always after something.
你为人很圆滑
Ye have that sleekit way about ye,
你不大说话
and ye don't use many words,
但你脑海里总是在谋划
but in yer head, ye're always scheming
如何得到你想要的东西
on how to get what ye want.
谋划
Scheming?
怎么了
What?
你像是个疯子
Ye sound like a lunatic.
疯子
A lunatic.
说实话 我从来都不喜欢你
Truth be told, I never liked ye.
你以前会突然来里奥克 像是一阵乌云和雨
Ye used to descend on Leoch like a dark cloud o' rain,
死皮赖脸地留下
staying well past yer welcome,
喝着我们的麦芽酒 抱怨一切
drinking our ale, and griping about everything.
你怒视和凝望的样子让大家不舒服
The way ye glower and stare, ye make folks uneasy.
那时候你就像骡子一样倔强
Ye're as stubborn as a mule then,
一点也没变
and you havena changed a bit.
我不敢相信我居然让你跨入了我家的门槛
I canna believe I allowed ye to darken my door.
放开我
Let go of me.
该死 女人 你为什么不能
Damn, woman, why can't ye just--
回床上来
Come back to bed.
你必须走吗
Must you go?
你自己也说了 他们在找我
Ye said yerself, they'll be looking for me.
我不希望让奔流庄园的你惹上麻烦
I wouldna wish to bring trouble back to you at River Run.
如果麻烦来了 我们会勇敢地面对
If trouble comes, we'll face up to it then.
早餐好了
Breakfast is waiting.
让它等着吧
Let it wait.
你打算怎么告诉珍妮
How are you going to tell Jenny?
她了解她的儿子
She knows her son.
她不会高兴 但她会理解
She won't be happy, but she'll understand.
她了解他不安分的天性和对冒险的需要
She kens his restless nature and need for adventure.
跟他舅舅一样
Same as his uncle.
是啊 一直如此
Aye, always has been.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fuckin' bastard!
罗杰 住手
Roger, stop it!
不 不
No, no.
不 别管他
No, leave him be.
这是我俩之间的事
This is between us.
继续
Go on.
我想我欠你的
Suppose I owe ye.
乐意效劳
Happy to oblige.
组成挑战阵
你证明了你自己的价值
You have proven yourself worthy.
你将成为我们的一员
You will become one of us.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她很安全
She's safe.
她跟杰米的姨妈在北卡州
She's with Jamie's aunt in North Carolina.
那是她让你们来找我的吗
She sent you for me, then?
是的
Yes.
我在山脊见到你时
When I met you on the ridge,
我以为你打我的原因
I thought that may be the reason you beat me...
是因为她说了可怕的话 让你恨我
Because she said terrible things and turned ye against me.
不 她没有 她
No. No, she didna. She--
那是我自己做的 我不知道你是谁
That was my own notion. I didna ken who you were.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
把我打了个半死 卖♥♥做奴隶 似乎有点极端
Having me beaten nearly to death and sold into slavery
即使是对她那样的脾气暴躁的女人而言
seemed a trifle extreme, even for a woman with her temper.
那你为什么打我
Why did you beat me, then?
如果你不知道我是谁
I mean, if ye didn't even know who I was--
这是一场可怕的误会
It was a terrible misunderstanding.
一场误会
A misunderstanding?
克莱尔
Claire.
罗杰
Roger...
布丽安娜被袭击了
Brianna was attacked.
袭击
Attacked?
-你什么意思 -她的意思是
- What do you mean? - JAMIE: She means
你离开我女儿后 她被强♥奸♥了
that after ye left my daughter, she was raped.
所以我打了你
That's why I beat you.
我以为是你做的
I mistook you for the man that did it.
你怎么能这么想
How could you think such a thing?
我爱她
I love her.
强♥奸♥
Raped.
是谁强♥奸♥了她
Who...who did this to her?
一个叫斯蒂芬·邦内特的人
A man named Stephen Bonnet.
邦内特
Bonnet?
斯蒂芬·邦内特强♥奸♥了布丽安娜
Brianna was raped by Stephen Bonnet?
你认识那混♥蛋♥吗
You ken the bastard?
他
He--
他是我乘坐的
He was the captain
那艘船的船长
of the ship I came over on.
当他袭击她时 你在哪里
And where were you when he attacked her, huh?
-你这懦夫 -杰米
- Ye coward! - Jamie.
布丽生你的气 所以你跑了
Bree was angry with ye, so ye--ye ran away.
你让她独自一人
You left her alone!
这是我不反抗的最后一拳
That is the last unanswered blow.
我离开不是因为我们吵架
I didn't leave because we argued.
我离开是因为她让我走
I left because she told me to go.
但就算那时候
But even then,
我也回来找她了
I came back for her.
但我被该死的斯蒂芬·邦内特
But I was forced back onto the ship by...
逼着回到船上
bloody Stephen Bonnet.
这是从他那弄来的
Got these from him.
我想看到她安全地穿过石头
I wanted to see her safely through the stones.
所以我花了这么长时间才来到弗雷泽山脊
That's why it took me so long to come to Fraser's Ridge.
但是那个混♥蛋♥逼我沿着海岸航行
But that bastard made me sail up the coast.
-他是个疯子 -我知道他是什么
- He's a madman! - I ken what he is.
我可以带她回家
I can take her home,
回到我们的年代
back to our time.
有
There's...
另一个巨石圈
there's another stone circle.
这里吗
Here?
是的
Aye.
在这里和弗雷泽山脊之间
Somewhere between here and Fraser's Ridge.
罗杰
Roger...
布丽安娜没法回去
Brianna can't go back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
现在不行
Not now.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
-她 -她不能走
- She... - She can't leave.
我们刚发现时 她也许还可以走
She might have been able to when we first found out,
但现在太迟了
but now it's--it's too late.
等我们回到北卡州
I mean, by the time we return to North Carolina,
她那时候已经生产了
she'll have already given birth.
我觉得她没法带着孩子穿越
And I-I don't think you can go through with a child.
她得留下
She has to stay.
但他不用
But he doesn't.
什么 你觉得我会离开她吗
What, you think I'd leave her?
我们握手定约了 她是我妻子
We're handfast. She's my wife.
现在她怀着我的孩子
And now she's carrying my child.
也许不是你的孩子
It may not be your child.
邦内特
Bonnet.
那是什么时候的事
When did it happen?
就在你离开的那晚
Same night you left.
布丽安娜想告诉你
Brianna wanted you to know
好让你做出选择
so you would have the choice.
我问你
So I'm asking ye,
你能回到她身边
can ye go back to her,
跟她生活
live with her...
就算你知道她怀的也许是邦内特的孩子吗
knowing it might be Bonnet's child that she bears?
你到底要不要支持她
Do ye mean to stand by her or not,
因为如果你做不到
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表