剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
还是你特意跑来对我施咒
or did ye bewitch me yourself?
你跟你妈妈一样 是个女巫
Ye're a witch just like yer ma.
-你认识我母亲 -再熟悉不过了
- You know my mother? - I ken her well.
你妈妈是个偷人的婊♥子♥
Your mother was the thievin' whore
偷走了我的丈夫 留我一人衣食无着
who stole my husband and left me destitute.
你妈妈是克莱尔
Your mother is Claire?
是的 但她从没想过要离开杰米
Yes, but she never wanted to leave Jamie--
她回家去找另一个男人了
She went home to another man.
那个男人死了以后
And when he died,
她又回来找我的杰米
she came back for my Jamie.
对他施咒
Bewitched him, she did,
让杰米深爱她 让他眼里再没有我
with a love spell that made me invisible.
她从没想过伤害任何人
She never meant to hurt anyone!
她不会那么做的 抱歉
She wouldn't. I'm sorry, I--
看来这里不再欢迎我了
I can see I'm no longer welcome.
克莱尔·弗雷泽在克兰斯缪尔时就该被烧死
Claire Fraser should ha' burned at the stake in Cranesmuir.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
就是你想害死我的母亲
You're the one who tried to have my mother killed.
她如果不是女巫估计早死了
And she would be dead if she wasna a witch.
我想相信这种鬼话比面对真♥相♥容易
I'm sure believing that is easier than facing the truth.
真♥相♥就是杰米·费雷泽从来没有爱过你
And the truth is that Jamie Fraser has never loved you.
你这个女巫生的贱种
You spawn of a witch--
我要以施巫术的罪名逮捕你
I'll have you arrested for witchcraft,
不
No.
就像逮捕你母亲那样
Just like I did your mother!
给我开门
Open the door!
让我出去
Let me out!
那是我爸爸
That's my dad.
爸爸 你在这里干什么
Daddy, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 我要跟你谈谈
Sweetheart, I need to talk to you.
上来吧
Hop in.
一切都正常吗
Is everything okay?
你记不记得我提过
Do you remember when I mentioned
要去国外大学的事
going to university abroad?
记得
Yeah.
你觉得去英国上学怎么样
How would you feel about studying in England?
英国
England?
剑桥给我提供了一个教职
I've been offered a position at Cambridge.
我想让你跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
妈妈怎么办呢
And what about Mama?
她同意吗
Is she all right with this?
你妈妈跟我要离婚了
Your mother and I are getting a divorce.
你在说什么 别傻了
What are you talking about? Don't be silly.
你们这个岁数就别离婚了
You're too old to get a divorce.
布丽 听我说
Bree, listen to me.
不 我不想听你说
No, I-I don't wanna listen to you.
-亲爱的 拜托了 -那又怎样
- Darling, please. - So what?
你们两个的关系偶尔也有摩擦 谁没有呢
You don't always get along. Who does?
但不能就轻易离婚啊
But you don't just get divorced.
你们两个彼此相爱 这是不能抛开的
You love each other. You can't throw that away.
-我们是亲人 -你是我的亲人
- We're a family. - You're my family.
那是永远也不会变的
And that-- that will never change,
但是你母亲和我
but your mother and I...
对你来说不可能完全令你震惊
This cannot be a-- a complete surprise to you.
但的确是
Well, it is.
那么 就这么
So, what, just--
你们俩突然结束了 我连说句话都不行
poof, you're over and I have no say?
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetheart, listen to me.
你一直会是我们生活的中心
You are at the center of our lives, always.
我们两个都非常爱你
We both love you very, very much,
这一点是永远不会变的
and that will never change.
但是你母亲和我已经决定
But, your mother and I have decided that
分开对我们两个来说是最好的前进方式
this is the best way forward for both of us.
你们就今晚做的决定吗
And you just decided all of this tonight?
是的
Yes.
我们已经试过很多次了
It wasn't for want of trying.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
真的
I truly am.
跟我去吧
Come with me.
好吗
Will you?
我们原本有计划
We had a plan.
-我们本该一起去哈佛 爸爸 -我知道
- We were supposed to go to Harvard together, Daddy. - I know.
我在学习历史
I'm studying history.
我们本可以共享你的办公室
We were gonna share your office and--
我知道 一千年前
I know, I know, and a thousand years ago,
我和你妈妈也定好了计划
your mother and I had a plan as well.
但你知道 有时候
But... you know, sometimes,
生活会遇到意想不到的变化
life takes unexpected turns,
发生变化时
and when it does...
你知道我们怎么做吗
Do you know what we do?
坚持下去
We soldier on.
如何
How--
我
I--
我不行 我得走了
I can't. I have to go.
布丽 能晚点再聊吗
Can we speak later? Bree?
我爱你
I love you.
我一直在想
I keep thinking--
如果那晚我一直跟你待在车里
if I'd have just stayed in the car with you that night,
你肯定还会在这里
you'd still be here.
如果我痛快
If I would've just
同意跟你去英国
agreed to go to England with you,
那么
then...
或许我们可能会出去庆祝
Ugh, maybe we'd have gone out to celebrate...
你就不会遇到那起事故
And you never would've had the accident.
但我要坚持下去
But I'm gonna soldier on--
像你说的那样
like you said.
爸爸 你是我的英雄
You're my hero, Daddy.
*七条鲱鱼是鲑鱼的食物*
*Seven herrings are a salmon's fill*
*七条鲑鱼是海豹的食物*
*Seven salmon are a seal's fill*
*七只海豹是鲸鱼的食物*
*Seven seals are a whale's fill*
*七只鲸鱼是海怪的食物*
*And seven whales the fill of a Cirein-croin*
你觉得海里会有海怪吗
Do you think there are any Cirein-croins in the sea?
没有
No.
可能有鲨鱼吧 但不会有海怪
Sharks, maybe, but no sea monsters.
我也这么跟她说 但是小姑娘
I told her as much, but the lass--
不听
she doesna listen.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank ye.
这么多天他第一次露出笑容
That's the first smile from him in days.
他肯定喜欢你
He must like ye.
他是个帅小伙
He's a handsome wee fella.
真是个小挑剔
Aren't you a fussy thing?
好了
There.
谢谢 船长
I thank ye, Captain.
那是什么
What was that?
鲸鱼
Whales.
它们蹭这艘船
They scratch themselves against the ship
为了弄掉身上的藤壶
to rid their skins of barnacles.
我们有危险吗
Are we in danger?
除非它们打算搞恶作剧
Only if they have a mind for mischief.
你好像不担心
You don't seem troubled by it.
对于能力之外的事 聪明人懂得听天由命
A wise man leaves the things beyond his power to the gods,
并祈祷水神达努的保佑
and then he prays that Danu will be with him.
不
No!
别 求你不要
No! Please no!
退后
Stay back.
你不能这么做 休想
Ye canna do this! I wilna let ye!
怎么了
What's happened?
这女人得了天花
The lass has smallpox.
传染速度非常快
It spreads quick as lightning.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表