剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
既然你损失了补给 那么那些肉你拿走
You'll take that meat since you lost your provisions.
我不是来求施舍的 我是来问你建议的
I didna come for charity. I came for counsel.
那我就给你些建议
And I'll give you some.
如果肚中没有食物
Without food in your bellies,
你的头脑也会空空如也
your minds will be empty too.
克莱尔跟我说味道非常好
Claire tells me it's verra tasty.
很快你就会再弄到食物
You'll come by food again soon enough.
然而切罗基人的威胁
Threats from Cherokee, however--
这是个需要多考虑考虑的问题
well, that's a matter as requires more thought.
昨天他们把你的界桩还给你
By returning your boundary posts to you yesterday,
等于给你传达了一个信息
they've given you a message.
至少他们没拿掉所有的界桩
They didna get all of them at least.
我本来希望给他们一点好处
I was hoping to make them an offer,
但我还没想好到底如何表示
but I dinna ken what exactly.
烟草永远都受欢迎
Tobacco is always welcomed.
而你很幸运
And you're in luck--
我从你姨妈那里获得了不少
I obtained a goodly amount from your aunt.
我将很高兴地赠与你们一部分
I'll be happy to oblige you a portion of it.
只有你接受我的回报 我才会拿走一些烟草
I'll only take it if you allow me to repay you.
我应该立刻把这些带给他们
And I shall take it to them at once,
但我不太了解他们的习俗
but I dinna ken their customs.
如何才能接近他们
How do you approach them?
你进去的时候 如果想礼貌地打个招呼
When you enter, if you want to greet them with respect,
你就说Siyo ginali
say, "Siyo ginali."
Siyo ginali
Siyo ginali.
不过切罗基人现在非常焦躁
Though the Cherokee are restless just now.
他们知道我
I'm known to them.
或许最好的方法是我以你的名义带烟草去
Perhaps it's best I take the tobacco to them on your behalf.
或许你说的对 谢谢你约翰
Maybe you're right. Thank you, John.
说实话 那头熊或许是天降好运
Truth be told, that bear may have been a stroke of fortune.
我要是你 就会先解决问题 再建造小屋
I'd put off building your cabin until this matter is resolved.
切罗基人给了你警告
The Cherokee gave you a warning.
下次他们可能就不会这么礼貌了
Next time they might not be so courteous.
杰米舅舅会很高兴的
Uncle Jamie will be pleased.
大丰收
It's a good catch--
虽然海中的怪兽撕破了渔网
apart from the leviathan that tore through the net.
你修好了吗
You mended it yet?
快了
Aye, almost.
手真巧
Good hand for it.
跟编织也差不多
Well, it's akin to knitting.
妈妈把我教的很好
Ma taught me well.
缝的时候必须每一针都很精确
Ye've to be wary of yer stitches--
缝的太密集线一会儿就用完了
too close together and ye'll soon run out of yarn.
离得太远 缝补完的东西上
Too far apart, and ye'll be walking around
就会有很多你不想要的洞
with holes where ye dinna want them.
我从来学不会编织
I never learned how to knit.
不可能 大家都知道怎么编织
That canna be. Everyone kens how to clickit.
我可以缝裙子 也可以缝伤口
I can sew a dress or a wound,
但从来没有人教过我编织
but knitting is not something I was ever taught.
那么在波士顿冬天穿的袜子你怎么办
What'd ye do for winter stockings in Boston then?
买♥♥就可以了
I bought them.
所有拉里布洛克的人
Everyone at Lallybroch knits
从懂拿针开始就会编织了
from the time they can hold a needle.
-甚至包括杰米吗 -对
- Even Jamie? - Aye.
我受洗的时候杰米舅舅给我做了一双好袜子
Uncle Jamie knitted me a fine pair of stockings for my baptism.
我会很高兴来教你怎么缝
I'd be happy to teach ye.
等我拿到一绞羊毛线
When I get my hands on a skein of wool,
我马上教你编织
I'll have ye knitting in no time at all.
现在我最好把这些准备好
At the moment, I'd better get these ready to cook.
是
Aye.
我去看看芬利
I'll look in on Finley.
你觉得那头熊还在这附近游荡吗
Do ye suppose the bear might still be roaming about?
如果走运的话 它就回去冬眠了
Uh, with any luck, he's gone back to sleep.
但你也得小心
But be careful all the same.
好 你也是
Aye. You too.
走吧 罗洛
Come, Rollo.
真可惜我们不能吃木头 不然晚餐就有了
A shame we canna eat wood or we'd have our supper.
幸运的是
Well, fortunately,
我们有足够的鳟鱼
we've plenty of trout.
你知道捕鱼的更容易方法
Ye ken of easier ways of catching fish.
那头熊在这附近
With that bear around,
我想看看我是否还记得如何开枪
I thought I'd see if I remembered how to shoot.
看来你还没忘记多少
Seems ye havena forgotten much.
我觉得你的火♥药♥没装好
Dinna think ye packed yer powder well enough.
我总是好奇在战争中
I've always marveled how soldiers could do that
士兵是怎样做到的
in the heat of battle.
当你时间充裕时 这是一回事
Aye, it's one thing when ye've all the time in the world...
但当你的敌人朝你冲来时
But when your enemy's charging at ye...
这就完全是另外一回事了
it's a different matter entirely.
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie?
-我没看见它 -嗯
- I don't see it. - Aye.
也许我们把它吓跑了
Maybe we scared it off?
罗洛
Rollo?
你带来了什么
What have ye got?
那是人类
That's human.
给
Here!
-玛耶斯 -他来这里干什么
- Myers. - What's he doing here?
熊
The bear.
他被袭击了
He's been mauled.
Tskili Yona
Tskili...Yona...
Tskili Yona
Tskili Yona...
Tskili Yona
Tskili Yona.
他看起来面色苍白
He looks so pale.
我需要我的药箱
I need my medical kit.
我们得马上扶他进小屋
We have to get him back to the shelter now!
Tskili Yona
Tskili Yona.
他有严重的肌肉损伤
He has severe muscle damage.
伊恩 拿着 用力压住
Ian, hold this. Apply pressure.
-你去哪里 -它仍在附近
- Where are you going? - It's still close.
你会送命的
You'll get yourself killed.
如果我不去追它 它会回来的
Well, if I don't go after it, it'll come back.
-我跟你一起去 -不行
- I'll go with you. - No.
留在这里 帮你舅妈 明白了吗
Stay here and help your auntie. You understand?
是的
Aye.
我得系住他的血管
I'd have to tie off his blood vessels.
他被咬了
He's been bitten.
是什么
Well, what is it?
那不是熊
It wasn't a bear.
Siyo ginali
Siyo...ginali.
你杀了他吗
You killed him?
是的
I did.
Tskili Yona
Tskili Yona. Tskili Yona.
他是个人
He's only a man...
不是怪兽
not a monster.
人很多时候就是怪兽
Oftentimes, man is monster.
-你知道他是个人吗 -是的
- You knew he was a man? - Yes.
他曾生活在我们之中 是个伟大的战士
He lived among us. He was once a great warrior.
但不再是了
But no more?
一年前他伤害了他的女人
He harmed his woman one year ago.
他违背她的意愿上了她
He laid with her against her wishes.
我们不赞同这样 所以他被放逐了
That is not our way, so he was banished,
独自生活在没有彻罗基人的森林里
to live alone in the woods with no Cherokee.
他不肯接受
He did not accept this.
他一次又一次地回到我们身边
He returned to us again and again,
但我们不见他
but we would not see him.
所以他去了森林深处
So he went deep into the woods,
他永远失去了理智
and his mind was lost forever.
他以熊的形式出现
Took the form of a bear.
变得邪恶
He became Tskili.
今年他又来了
He came to us again this year--
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表