剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
这里的人会学到我的技巧的
This lot will learn my tricks.
你想要多少钱
How much money do you want for it?
我有足够的钱
I've enough money.
也许你能赢得它
Well, perhaps you could earn it.
我觉得你弄错了 我
I think you've mistaken me. I--
不 我想你弄错了
Oh, no, I think you've mistaken me.
不 拜托 让我走
No! Please, just let me go. Please--
-你想玩游戏 是吗 -不
- You want to play games, do you? - No! No!
来人
Somebody!
快来人
Somebody, please!
-两对 -弃牌
- Two pairs. - Fold.
别碰我
Get off of me!
Q
Queen high.
快来人帮我
Somebody help me!
拜托 来人帮我
Please, somebody help me!
一对
Pair.
我♥干♥过更刺♥激♥的女人
I've had livelier rides.
要知道
You know...
我还以为你是处♥女♥
I thought ye might've been a virgin...
但这不是你的第一次 对吧
But that wasn't your first time, was it?
你忘了东西吧
Forgot something, didn't you?
我为我的快乐付出代价
I pay for my pleasures.
我是一个诚实的海盗
I'm an honest man for a pirate.
如果你找到了你母亲
If you find your mother,
代我向她问好
give her my regards.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表