剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
He slit our friend Lesley's throat
割断了我们的朋友莱斯利的喉咙
right in front of Auntie Claire.
还抢了她的婚戒
Stole her wedding ring too.
杰米叔叔一直在自责
Uncle Jamie's never forgiven himself.
你没事吧 表姐
Are ye all right, cousin?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 只是
Sorry, it's just...
你说的太真实了
you paint such a vivid picture.
我脑海中的想象吓到了我
I can see it so clearly in my mind.
抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我没想吓到你的
I didna wish to scare ye.
别担心
Hey, ye needn't worry.
他现在只能在噩梦中
I'm sure 'tis only in our nightmares
困扰我们了对吧
he can trouble us now, eh?
昨晚听说了吗
Did ye hear more last night?
真不敢相信 罗杰居然把她丢下了
Still can't believe this-- this Roger left her alone.
希望等我们到家
Well, hopefully once we reach home,
她能把事情都告诉我们
she'll tell me the full story.
不需要知道事情经过 我们就能看出她很心碎
We dinna need it to see she's brokenhearted.
但是我们会尽力而为 让她好转
But--but we'll do what we can to see it mended.
所以
So, uh....
关于她带来的消息
the news she brought.
确实让人担忧
Well, it certainly is disconcerting.
是啊
Aye.
我们可以确保一月二十一号♥前的每个周日
We could make sure we're never in the cabin
我们都离开木屋
the Sunday before January 21st.
每年如此 持续十年吗
Every year for a decade?
就当是个节日
We'll make a holiday out of it.
我担心没那么简单
I dinna believe it'll be as simple as that.
过去我们改变历史的企图就不太成功 克莱尔
We havena had much luck changing history in the past, Claire.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, lass.
太美了
This is incredible.
让我想起了丹尼尔·布恩
Reminds me of Daniel Boone.
你那个时代认识的人吗
A man ye ken from yer time?
我不认识他 只听说过
I don't know him, only of him.
不 他...
No, he's...
说起来 他其实活在现在
Actually, he's alive now.
丹尼尔·布恩是边境地带的居民
Daniel Boone's a frontiersman.
他探索这些山更西边的土地
He'll explore lands further west over those mountains.
人们以他的名字命名了城镇
They'll name towns after him.
抱歉 我不是...
Sorry, I--I don't--
没事
It's fine.
他都习惯了
He's used to it.
是
Aye.
你还活着我真高兴
Glad to see ye're still breathing.
是啊
Yep.
你应该知道 我可不容易死
Ye ken by now, I'm not an easy man to kill.
什么时候到的
When'd you arrive?
昨晚 谢谢
Last night. Thanks to you.
泰伦想以密谋罪逮捕你
Tryon wants to have ye arrested for conspiracy.
你的人里有奸细
Ye have a spy among yer men.
曾经有
Had.
我觉得最近躲一阵比较好
I thought it wise to make myself scarce for a while.
我找了一块好地给你
I have a fine piece of land set aside for ye.
你一句话 我就给你盖屋子
Say the word and I'll make a start on yer cabin.
我有个惊喜给你
Now I have a surprise for ye.
小伙子很厉害啊
The lad's done well for himself,
带回来两个姑娘
bringing back two lassies.
这是布丽安娜
This is Brianna...
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
布丽安娜 这位是我的教父
Brianna, this is my godfather,
穆塔夫
Murtagh.
你好
Hi.
怎么现在才来 孩子
What took ye so long, lass?
克莱尔舅妈说你去过拉里布洛克了
Auntie Claire says ye visited Lallybroch.
那你应该见到我的父母了吧
So ye met my ma and da, then.
只见到了你父亲
Just your father.
你母亲当时离家去帮别人生产了
Your mother was away helping with a birth.
抱歉 我不记得是去帮你哪个姐妹了
I'm sorry, I--I don't remember which of your siblings it was.
别担心 我们会告诉你各个亲人的名字的
Dinna fash. We'll, uh, teach ye all the names.
提醒你 你可有得学了
Aye, could be ages learning, mind ye.
我还是有点记不住费格斯和
Yeah, I'm still having enough trouble with Fergus and...
-玛沙利 -对 玛沙利
- Marsali. - Marsali.
你不久就能见到他们了
Ye'll meet them soon.
我们希望春天的时候他们能搬过来这里
We hope they'll move here in the spring.
对了 你父亲让我给你捎句话
Oh, and your father asked me to convey a message.
你母亲希望你能多写些信回去
Your mother would like you to write more often.
你妈妈
Aw, yer ma
在海的那边责备你呢
chiding ye from across the seas.
你要是不傻的话 最好把这当回事
Aye, and if ye've any sense, ye'll pay heed,
否则她真的会跨过大海来亲自责问你
or no doubt she'll cross the sea and tell ye herself.
还是个小女孩的时候她就是这种性格了
Been that way since she was a lass.
杰米小时候像什么样
What was Jamie like as a boy?
要想回忆起那时候的事
Best, uh, clear away the cobwebs
最好先清理一下记忆的蜘蛛网
if ye're to remember anything from that time.
当时 有一段时期
Well, then... there was a time
杰米被送去寄养在杜格尔舅舅家里
when wee Jamie was sent off to foster with his Uncle Dougal.
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
他那时候大概14岁
He was around 14 or so.
杜格尔有四个女儿
Dougal had four daughters.
泰贝莎是杰米第一个亲吻的女孩
And Tabitha was the first girl that Jamie ever kissed.
她是第一个来亲吻我的女人
Uh, she was the first girl to ever kiss me.
当时我帮她提着两桶牛奶
I, uh, was carrying two pails of milk for her,
泰贝莎就抓住我的耳朵 亲了我
and Tib took me by the ears, kissed me.
我还把牛奶洒了
Mind you, I spilled the milk.
一次值得纪念的初体验
A memorable first experience.
还被她妈妈撞见了 把这件事告诉了杜格尔
And her mother caught us and told Dougal about it.
所以第二天早上醒来 杰米发现杜格尔
Aye, so the next morning, Jamie wakes up to find Dougal
站在他床边盯着他
standing over him.
他们进行了一场非常愉快的谈话
Oh, they had a very pleasant conversation.
杜格尔说他不想看到自己的外甥
Dougal says that he would hate to think that his nephew
玩弄他女儿的感情
could take advantage of his daughter's feelings.
听起来也没有那么糟嘛
That doesn't sound so bad.
但整场谈话期间 杜格尔的一只手
Aye, but the whole time that Dougal was talking,
都放在他的短刀上面
he had one hand on his dirk
另一只手放在杰米的睾丸上
and the other one resting on Jamie's bollocks.
那以后直到16岁 我都不敢看女孩
Ah, I didna look at a lass again until I was 16.
有意思
Great.
我还想多听一些这样的故事
I want to hear more of these stories.
那时候这种事可太多了 孩子
Plenty more where that came from, lad.
一晚上讲了这些故事 我觉得已经够了
I think that's enough stories for one night.
一家人能再聚在一起吃饭 真是太好了
Ah, it's good to have family around the table again.
是的
Aye.
我再去拿些柴火来
I'll go fetch us some more wood for the fire.
你绝对想不到我遇到谁了
You'll never guess who I met.
乔治国王
King George?
很接近了
Warm.
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington.
太棒了
That's amazing.
我很想听你细说这件事 但我很累了
I'd love to hear more about it, but I, uh--I'm exhausted.
抱歉 我想去睡了
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to bed.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 孩子
Good night, lass.
当然 亲爱的 我
Of course, darling. I'll, uh--
我陪你去小屋
I'll walk you to the shelter.
顺便看看丽兹怎么样了
I can check in on Lizzie.
她生病了不能跟我们一起吃饭 实在是遗憾
It's a shame she wasn't feeling well enough to join us.
那个孩子让我想起你母亲
The lass reminds me of yer mother.
她们有一样的眼睛
Same eyes.
是啊
Aye, she does.
她现在到你们身边了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表