剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-你还好吗 伙计 -不走了
- Are ye all right, man? - No more.
快 我扶你站起来
Come on, we need to get you on your feet.
不走了 不走了
No more. No more.
-快点 -不走了
- Come on. - No more.
他要喝水
He needs water.
但他受伤了...
But he's hurt--
不许说话
You do not speak.
不 起来
No, get up.
快点 起来 起来
Come on, get up. Get up, come on.
别这样 起来
Don't do this. Get up.
快点起来
Come on, get up!
天女的女儿叫微风
她诞下了一对弟与兄
天女为他们起名弗林特和萨普林
萨普林创造了一切的善
他让河流分为左右两半
弗林特创造了一切的恶
你在干什么
What are you doing?
记录时间
Keeping track of every passing day.
我被卖♥♥给这群混♥蛋♥已经一周了
A week since I was sold to these bastards.
今天是周二 如果你想知道的话
It's Tuesday, if you were wondering.
你想知道日子吗
You want to know what day it is?
有什么用
To what purpose?
我想知道我们要花多久
I want to know how long it takes to arrive
才能到要去的地方
wherever we're going.
我觉得 虽然我们走得不快
I estimate that though we're walking slowly,
但也没有停过 所以或许...
we are walking all day, so perhaps...
一天能走十英里
ten miles each day.
也基本上是朝着正北
And we're going almost due north.
我也在观察地标
I've been observing landmarks too
等我以后回来好找到他们
so I can find them later on my return.
你觉得你能活下去吗
You think you'll survive?
必须活下去
I have to.
我不能这么死
I can't die like this.
不在这里 不是现在
Not here, not now.
我要逃跑
I'm going to escape.
回我的妻子身边
I'm going to get back to my wife.
什么
What?
那你需要根长点的绳子
You're gonna need a longer string...
布丽 这不是容易的事
Bree, it wouldn't be easy.
会很危险 也会很痛
It would be dangerous, and it would hurt.
我没有能止痛的药
I don't have anything for the pain,
只有威士忌
only whisky.
但如果你真想的话
But if you want me to,
我可以做
I could do it.
那必须要动手术
It would have to be surgical.
我没有合适的草药 而且...
I don't have the right herbs, and...
草药不仅不可靠
well, not only are they unreliable,
也有风险
but they're risky.
至少动手术
At least, with surgery,
能有把握一些
well, it's more certain.
要做就必须尽快
It would have to be soon...
趁着胚胎还小
While the fetus is still small.
我知道这是个不可能的决定
I know this is an impossible decision...
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know,
你有选择
it is an option.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我是说 你考虑过吗
I mean, did you ever consider it?
什么 没有
What? No.
考虑过打掉你吗
What, with you?
不 我没有过
No, I never.
布丽
Bree,
情况完全不一样
it was a different situation.
我想要你
I wanted you.
我爱你的父亲 他也想要你在身边
I loved your father, and he wanted you.
亲爱的 怎么了
Darling, what is it?
后退也不是万全之策
The withdrawal method isn't foolproof.
孩子可能是罗杰的 对吧
It is possible that the baby could be Roger's, right?
是的
Yes.
有可能
It's possible.
布丽 如果你想留下这个孩子
Bree, if you want to keep this baby
回归你原来的生活
and go back to your life,
回到罗杰身边
to Roger...
那你现在就得走了
Then you would have to go now.
现在 为什么
Now? Why?
这个嘛 你要经历怀孕的过程
Well, you can go through pregnant.
我们知道是因为我跟你一起经历过
We know this because I went through with you.
跟你怀抱里的孩子一起经历
To go through with a baby in your arms...
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what would happen.
它可能会撑不下去
It might not make it.
或者它留了下来 而你离开
It might stay while you go...
或去了其他什么地方
Or go somewhere else.
所以换句话说
So in other words...
不管我选择什么
no matter what I choose,
都要现在就选
I have to choose now.
布丽
Oh, Bree...
来吧 表姐 让我来帮你
Here, cousin. Let me help ye with that.
-你确定吗 -当然 不麻烦
- Are you sure? - Aye, 'tis nae bother.
剩下的就交给我吧
I'll take it over the way for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 罗洛
Come, Rollo.
他喜欢你 小姑娘
He's smitten wi' ye, lass.
他是我的表弟
He's my cousin.
你们那个年代 不能跟表亲在一起吗
Can ye no be smitten with cousins in yer time?
就是...不鼓励
It's, uh, not encouraged.
不过他很不错 有表弟真好
He's sweet, though. It's nice to have a cousin.
我从来没有过
I never did before.
她在这里好像很平和 对吧
She seems at peace here, doesn't she?
是的
Aye.
如果可以 她简直会在那里生根
She'd grow roots there if she could...
在她的小花♥园♥里
In her wee garden.
我父亲也说过同样的话
My father used to say the same thing.
他总是开玩笑说她有天会离开我们
He used to joke that she would leave us someday
然后去森林里一个人生活
and go and live alone in the woods.
我想也差不多算是了
I guess she kind of did...
只不过不是一个人
only she's not alone.
你肯定觉得她的离开是我的错
Ye must think it's my fault she left ye.
你经历了那么多事 来这里找她
After all that happened to you, coming here to find her--
不 我很高兴她那样做了
No, I'm glad she did.
我来这里也是为了找你
And I came here to find you too.
给你
Here.
汉堡
Hamburgers.
腻兮兮的芝士汉堡
Messy cheeseburgers,
配菜是卡麦的
with all the fixings from Carmi's.
花生酱跟果冻三明治
Ah, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
阿司匹林
Aspirin.
认真的吗 阿司匹林
Seriously? Aspirin?
交给医生吧
Leave it to the doctor.
下次再头痛你得告诉我
You tell me that the next time you have a headache.
-齐柏林飞艇 -齐柏林飞艇是什么
- Led Zeppelin. - Led Zeppelin?
一个乐队
It's a band.
-你不会喜欢的 -说不定我会
- You wouldn't like 'em. - Hmm. Maybe I would.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
音乐
Oh, music.
想要随时随地听到这首歌♥
To be able to listen to it anytime you want,
能够放张唱片
just to be able to put a record on--
好的爵士乐
some good jazz.
厕所
Toilets.
冲水
That flush.
有你在这里真好 布丽
It's good to have you here, Bree.
罗杰
Roger?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我知道你会回来找我的
I knew you'd come back for me.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表