剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
先生 您真是个粗人
You, sir, are a lout.
看来你还是很擅长骑马
Ye still have a way with horses.
看到树上刻的字母了吗
Ye see these initials?
沿着这片区域走 你会发现其他类似的记号♥
You'll find similar markings all along this area.
这些记号♥算是印第安人跟英格兰的协议上
They serve as a Treaty Line between Indian land
划定的各自的领地
and the King's land.
你必须待在有记号♥的树的这一边
Ye must always stay on this side of the marked trees.
为什么要留给那些野蛮人自己的领地
Why are the savages permitted to remain on the land?
他们先到了这片大♥陆♥
Well, they were here first.
英格兰已经夺走了他们大部分的土地
The Crown has already taken most of it from them.
印第安人不侵犯英方的领地
The Indians respect the King's land,
我们也不能侵犯他们的
and we must respect theirs.
那些印第安人 他们通情理吗
These Indians, they are agreeable?
有些是的
Ah, some.
但如果被激怒了 他们会很野蛮
But they can be fierce when provoked.
你以前看过这么壮丽的风景吗
Have you ever seen such a glorious thing before, sir?
从没看过
Never.
来喝点茶吧
Get you some tea.
真的非常感谢你 弗雷泽夫人
I'm most grateful mistress Fraser.
叫我克莱尔就好
Claire.
伊泽贝尔总是坚信茶能治百病
Isobel truly believed a cup of tea could cure any ill.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直想表达哀悼之情 你失去了
I had meant to offer you my condolences on the loss
自己的妻子
of your wife.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 我们相识了一辈子
Yeah, we had known each other all our lives.
她可能也是我的姐妹
She might as well have been my sister.
她满意吗
She satisfied with that?
做你的姐妹
To be your sister?
没人能与你这样的女人和谐共处吧
You cannot be at all a comfortable woman to live with.
我相信她满意自己曾经的生活状况
I believe she was satisfied with the life she lived.
她从没说过不满意
She never said that she was not.
我也是个称职的丈夫
I was an adequate husband to her.
各个方面
In all ways.
那轮不到我来评判
That's not for me to judge.
但你不赞同 因为如果你赞同
But you don't approve, because if you did,
你就不会一直按你的意见来看待我
you could not keep thinking of me as you choose to.
你不该假设我在想什么
You shouldn't presume to know what I think.
你嫉妒我与杰米共度的那段日子
You're envious of the time Jamie and I shared together
还有威廉
and with William.
你嫉妒我在养杰米的孩子
You're envious of the fact that I'm raising Jamie's son.
不是吗
Are you not?
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter.
她叫布丽安娜
Her name is Brianna.
她现在已经长大了
She's grown up now.
她住在波士顿
She lives in Boston.
但我们失去了一起抚养她的机会
But we were robbed of the opportunity to raise her together
都是因为克罗登之战
because of Culloden.
我没别的意思
I meant no offense.
没错 但你的确想暗示你和杰米
No, but you did mean to imply that you and Jamie
拥有我们俩不曾拥有的时光
have something together that we did not.
或许你说的对
Perhaps you're right about that.
我问你 如果你的儿子
Let me ask you, what if your son
认真看着杰米的脸 觉得非常相像怎么办
takes a good look at Jamie's face and sees his own?
如果他发现自己被人骗了一辈子
If he did learn that he'd been lied to his entire life,
他会非常绝望的
he'd be devastated.
所以我没办法理解你来到这里的
So I can't for the life of me understand your motivation
动机
for coming here.
很明显
The obvious.
为了让杰米能看到孩子
To allow Jamie to see the boy.
或是另一个明显原因
Or the other obvious.
让你能见到杰米
To allow you to see Jamie.
你是个了不起的女人
You are a rather remarkable woman.
在什么方面
In what way?
你既不谨慎也不迂回
You are neither circumspect nor circuitous.
我真的没有见过比你
I don't believe I've ever met anyone so
还要直接的人
devastatingly straightforward,
不管是男是女
male or female.
这不是我能选的
Well, it's not by choice.
我生来如此
I was born that way.
我也是
So was I.
我不明白它们为什么不上钩
I don't understand why they're not taking the bait.
因为那是苍蝇
Because that's a fly.
没错 最好的一种饵
Yes, one of the very best.
是的
Aye.
但是时候不对
But it's the wrong time of year.
鱼足够聪明 知道现在没有苍蝇
The fish are wise enough to ken flies are no here.
用虫子试试吧
Try a worm.
我不用虫子 先生
I don't use worms, sir.
你小时候是会用的
Ye did when ye were younger.
不记得了吗
D'ye not recall?
赫尔沃特下完大雨 我们一起去收集小虫子
After heavy rains at Helwater, we'd gather the wee beasties.
我的确记得
I do remember some such thing.
但我更愿意用苍蝇做饵
But I prefer fishing with a fly.
印第安人不用鱼线和鱼钩
The Indians dinna bother with line and hook.
有时候他们直接用树枝阻挡鱼类
Sometimes they--they place branches to stop the fish
游过去
from crossing.
然后用锋利的树枝直接插住鱼
Then they stand with sharp sticks, spearing them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抓晚饭
Catching our dinner.
高地人徒手胳肢
Highlanders can catch fish with
就可以抓到鱼
bare hands and a tickle.
胳肢
A tickle?
拜托 先生 我不是小孩子
Please, sir, I'm not a child.
抓到了
There.
没错
Ah, yeah.
现在我们要扎营供夜晚休息
Now, we'll have to make camp for the night.
黎明前起床 去找最好的鹿
Rise before dawn to find the best deer.
我们要去猎鹿吗
Are we to hunt deer?
别开枪 威廉
Stand down, William.
明显是头牧鹿
It was clearly a stag.
现在你把它放跑了
Now you've let it get away.
这个距离来♥复♥枪♥打不中
The distance was too great for a rifle.
我可能会打伤它
I could have injured it.
对 让它很痛苦
Aye, and made it suffer.
要一击必杀
Ye shoot to kill.
知道怎么瞄准关键部位吗
Ye ken how to deliver a fatal shot?
知道 先生
Yes, sir.
瞄准心脏
A-Aim for the heart.
那里
There.
别紧张
Easy.
别紧张
Easy.
瞄准
Take aim.
漂亮 小伙子
Well done, lad.
谢谢你 先生
Tha- thank you, sir.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我给你时间处理鹿肉
I-I'm allowing you time to dress the deer.
你的仆人们可能习惯这样服侍你了
Yer servants may have dressed the game at home,
但在新世界 我们不会以捕猎作为消遣乐趣
but here in the New World, we're no hunting for sport.
你不自己处理 你就没得吃
Ye dinna prepare the gralloch, ye dinna eat.
过来
Come here.
从这里开始
You begin here.
从这个角度捅进去 然后从中间切开
Angle your knife up like this, then cut down the middle.
切的时候一定要把肉和内脏分开
And be sure to pull the meat away from the offal as ye cut it.
不然弗雷泽夫人会生气的 如果弄坏了内脏
Mistress Fraser will be upset if you damage the intestines.
她用这东西来治疗
She uses them for healing.
我也需要一根新弓弦
And I need a new bow string.
就是这样
That's it.
也许你还不够大
Mebbe ye're not quite old enough.
就这样
That's it.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表