剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我当然会
Of course I did.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant,
但不知道是不是你的孩子
and I don't know if it's yours.
我希望是
I hope it is.
我一直想成为一个父亲
I've always wanted to be a father.
或许他会继承我的眼睛
Perhaps it'll have my eyes.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不
No! No!
-离我远点 不 -够了 亲爱的
- Get off of me! No! - That's it, darling.
这是我一直在寻找的感觉
That's the lively ride I was looking for.
不 丽兹 帮帮我
No! Lizzie, help me!
丽兹 丽兹 帮帮我
Lizzie! Lizzie! Help me!
小...小姐
Miss--Mistress.
只不过又是一场噩梦
It's another nightmare is all.
是他 对吧
It was him, wasn't it?
那个人...
The man who...
给你
Here.
喝吧
Drink.
那你知道
You know, then?
女士 他不能再伤害您了
He canna hurt ye now, Mistress.
我知道
I know.
-但那还是 -不
- But still-- - No.
他不会的
He wilna.
我能保证
I can promise that.
怎么保证
How?
我就是知道 小姐 就是这样
I ken it, is all, Mistress.
你知道些什么
You know something.
你有事瞒着我
Something you're not telling me.
我发誓不会说
I swore I wouldn't,
但你需要知道 小姐
but ye need to ken, Mistress,
只要能帮你摆脱这些噩梦就好了
if only to rid you of these nightmares.
他来过
He was here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在路上看到了他
I s-saw him on the road,
我告诉了你♥爸♥
and I told yer da.
我告诉他那是谁
I told him who it was
他做了什么
and what he'd done,
你♥爸♥打了他
and yer da beat him.
差点把他打死
Nearly beat him to death, he did.
他让伊恩送他走了
And he had Ian send him away.
知道了吗
So ye see?
他没法再伤害你了
He canna hurt ye again.
他来了吗
He was here?
等等 你怎么知道他长什么样
Wait, how do you know what he looked like?
我亲眼看见了
I saw him with my own eyes.
在哪
When?
我不是在客栈外看见他来找你
Did I not see him come after ye and grab you
带你走了吗
outside of the tavern?
丽兹
Lizzie,
你觉得是谁对我做了这事
who is it you think did this to me?
一个月内 麦芽浆就可以蒸馏了
The mash will be ready for distilling within the month.
那就好
Aye, good.
下一批差不多可以品尝了
The--the next batch is almost ready for a taste.
还有
and, uh,
汤姆·波利已经要了两桶
Tom Burley's already requested two casks.
罗杰在哪
Where is Roger?
丽兹告诉我罗杰来过 杰米打了他
Lizzie told me Roger was here, and Jamie beat him.
我以为罗杰回去了
I thought Roger went back.
我也这么想 但他没有 对吧
Yeah, I thought so too, but he didn't, did he?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
你的手
Your hand...
是真的 对吧
It's true, isn't it?
我去外面等着吧
I think I'll, uh, wait outside.
-走吧 小子 -好
- Come, lad. - Aye.
不 他留下
No, he stays.
他也和这事有关
He was involved in this too.
对吧 表弟
Weren't you, cousin?
杰米 你做了什么
Jamie, what have you done?
我打了那人一顿
Aye, I gave a man a beating.
但如果那是你的历史学家 我不知道
But if it was yer historian, then I didna ken it.
你说了他已经走了
And you said he'd already left here.
就算如此
Even so,
如果他像丽兹说的那样强♥奸♥了你
if he did ravish ye as Lizzie said...
丽兹搞错了 他没有
Lizzie was wrong. He didn't.
-他没和你上♥床♥吗 -没有
- What, he didna bed ye? - No!
他有 但是
Well, yes, he did, but...
我是愿意的
I wanted him to.
我们订了婚约 然后我们大吵了一架
We were handfast, and then we got in this huge fight,
他离开了
and he left, and that was--
因为性♥欲♥ 你跟他上♥床♥了吗
You bedded him from lust?
你说他让你失去了处♥女♥之身
Ye said he'd raped ye of yer virtue.
我差点杀了他
I nearly killed the man.
我以为我是在维护你的荣誉
To think I was defending your honor,
现在我发现你声称自己被侵犯了
and now I come to find ye claim yourself violated
就因为你发现自己有了孩子
upon findin' yerself wi' child--
我是被侵犯了 你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
I was violated, you self-righteous bastard--
被别人
by someone else!
你打错人了
You beat up the wrong man.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-抱歉 姑娘 我 -去死吧
- I'm sorry, lass, I-- - Go to hell.
我会纠正错误
I'll make it right.
你父亲向你保证
You have my word as your father.
我父亲绝对不会对我说你刚说的话
My father would never have said the things you said to me.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
你就是个野蛮人
You're nothing but a savage.
布丽
Bree...
那是谁
Then who was it?
是谁攻击了你 表姐
Who attacked you, cousin?
如果不是罗杰 那是谁
If it wasna Roger, then who?
是他
It was him.
邦内特
Bonnet?
是
Yes.
罗杰到底在哪
Now where the hell is Roger?
跟莫霍克人在一起
Wi' the Mohawk.
我
I--I--
我把他卖♥♥给了莫霍克人
I sold him to the Mohawk.
你卖♥♥了他吗
You sold him?
布丽
Bree!
我以为他侵犯了你 表姐
I thought he'd violated you, cousin!
我明白 谢谢
Yeah, I understand. Thanks.
很抱歉 小姐
I'm so sorry, Mistress.
你该抱歉
You should be.
不 不
No! No.
你不能比我更生气
You do not get to be more angry than me.
怎么把罗杰救回来
Now, how do we get Roger back?
莫霍克人住在哪
Where do the Mohawk live?
他们只是路过
They were--they were only passing through,
跟切罗基人做交易
trading with the Cherokee.
那我们去找他
So we go after him.
布丽
Bree...
莫霍克人住在纽约北部
The Mohawk live in upstate New York.
离这里至少有700英里
That's at least 700 miles from here.
今天我们骑马的速度更快
Today we ride faster than yesterday.
他们会杀了他吗
Will they kill him?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
切罗基人说莫霍克人凶猛但可敬
The Cherokee say the Mohawks are fierce but honorable,
我遇到的那些人似乎是如此
and the ones I met seemed so.
如果他对他们有用 他们不会杀了他
They won't kill him if he's of use to them.
据说他们把人收养进他们的部落
It's said that they adopt folk into their tribe...
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表