剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
高地家族肖像画
十五分钟后吃羊杂碎肚比赛将在一号♥帐篷举♥行♥
The haggis-eating contest will begin in 15 minutes in tent one.
那个看起来很有趣
Well, that looks like fun.
凯利舞 确实挺有意思的
The ceilidh dance? Aye, it's good fun.
不过需要点技巧
It's a bit tricky, though.
"放开手脚跳跳凯利舞
"Try your hand and feet at ceilidh dancing.
让你长寿又快乐"
Live a long and happy life."
或在这个过程中死去
Or die trying.
-那咱们走吧 -好啊
- Let's do it. - Aye.
开始吧
Go.
想下一个上场吗
You want to be next?
-当然 -以前跳过吗
- Uh, sure. - Well, you done it before?
没有 不过他跳过
Never, but he has.
那他会是个很好的舞伴
He'll be a good partner, then.
抓住他的手 旋转16个节拍
Grab his hand and spin for 16 beats.
像这样
Like this.
这样
Like this.
开始
Go.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
克拉伦斯
Clarence!
你在哪
Where are you?
别乱动 冷静
Easy, boy, easy.
该死
Damn it.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
接下来的演出有些特别
Now for something a little different.
*我曾深爱着一位女子*
*I once loved a lass*
*我是如此爱她*
*I loved her sae weel*
*我憎恶所有*
*I hated all others*
*说她坏话的人*
*That spoke of her ill*
*可如今 她对我的爱*
*But now she's rewarded me well*
*作出的回应*
*For my love*
*竟是嫁给别人*
*For she's gone to be wed to another*
*看着我的挚爱*
*I saw my love*
*坐在餐桌前*
*Sit down to dine*
*我坐在她身旁*
*As I sat down beside her*
*为她倒酒*
*I poured out her wine*
*与这本该属于我的女子*
*And I drank to the lassie
*举杯同饮*
That should have been mine
*如今*
*For now*
*她已为他人♥妻♥*
*She is wed to another*
*林间有一人*
*The men o' the forest*
*这样问我*
*Ask it o' me*
*南边的海上*
*How many strawberries*
*有多少草莓*
*Grow in the south sea?*
*我眼中的泪水*
And I answer them a'
*便是答案*
*With a tear in my e'e*
*又有多少船只*
*How many ships sail*
*在森林里扬帆*
*In the forest?*
北卡罗来纳 苏格兰高地人小屋
还是不敢相信你居然是这么优秀的音乐家
I still can't believe what a great musician you are.
你还有什么才艺是我不知道的
What other talents have you been keeping from me?
不告诉你
I'll never tell.
晚安 布丽安娜
Well, good night, Brianna.
记住 如果有任何需要
Remember, if you need anything,
我的小屋 就在那边
my cabin's, like-- it's right here,
等等 我给你买♥♥了个东西
Wait, I-- I bought you something
趁着你准备上台表演的时候
while you were getting ready to perform.
《家外之家:
"A Home from Home:
殖民时代在美国定居的苏格兰人》
Scottish Settlers in Colonial America."
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想你已经知道在苏格兰的苏格兰人了
I figured you already know about the Scots in Scotland...
你最喜欢的酒
And your favorite beverage,
山区摩闪酒
Mountain Moonshine.
你从哪儿弄来的 这个郡很干燥啊
How did you get that? It's a dry county.
我到处打听的
I asked around.
喝吗
Shall we?
喝一点吧
Maybe just a wee dram.
它一直盯着我看
His eyes are following me.
我知道 真可怕
I know. It's creepy.
我睡觉之前得盖住它的脸
I'll have to put something over his face before I go to bed.
对于一头经历生命中
He's pretty canty-looking
最糟糕的一天的鹿 它看起来挺活泼
for a deer on the worst day of his life.
你是过去的一半鹿了
You're half the deer you used to be...
天啊
Christ.
你真是鬼鬼祟祟的
Well, you're a sneaky one.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What? What's the matter?
我希望这是完美的
I want this to be perfect.
这就是完美的
It is perfect.
过来
Come here.
-这是什么 -打开
- What's this? - Open it.
[法语]
"Je t'aime un peu, beaucoup,
[法语]
passionnement, pas du tout."
我爱你一点 我爱你很多
"I love you a little, a lot,
我深爱你 我一点也不爱你
passionately, not at all"?
这是一首法国童谣
Ah, it's from a French children's rhyme.
当他们从一朵花上摘下花瓣时 会读这首童谣
They recite it when they're picking the petals from a flower.
我是说 这
I mean, it was-- it was, uh--
这应该是一份礼物 但你说得对
it was just supposed to be a present, but you're right.
这是完美的
This--this is perfect.
整个周末都是完美的
This whole weekend's been perfect.
我想要你 布丽安娜
I want you, Brianna.
我没法说得更清楚了
I cannot say it more plainly than that.
我爱你
I love you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
罗杰 这太快了
Roger, this is very fast.
是
Aye...
是 我的意思是
Aye, I mean, we can have
我们可以先订婚 等多久都行
as long an engagement as ye'd like.
我只想让你答应
I just--just I want-- I want you to say yes.
我想让你冠我之名
I want to give ye my name.
我想 当麦肯齐家族
I want-- when the MacKenzies stand
明天在"家族的召唤"站起来时
at the Calling of the Clans tomorrow--
你能站在我身边 知道有一天
for you to stand by my side, knowing one day...
你会是我妻子
you'll be my wife.
我想和你有个家
I want to have a home with you.
那个家足够大
I want to have a home big enough
可以住四到五个麦肯齐小子
for four or five wee MacKenzies,
养几条狗
a couple of dogs--
罗杰 别说了
Roger, Roger, stop.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for this.
好吧
All right, well...
不用麻烦了
Nae bother.
罗杰
Roger...
你到底在玩什么
What in God's name are you playing at?
你说过你想要我
You said you wanted me.
我也想要你 你不知道吗
I want you, too. Don't you know that?
你不想嫁给我 但你想干我
Oh, ye don't want to marry me, but you'll fuck me?
你没必要说这个字
You don't have to use that language.
你可以这样暗示
Oh, you can suggest such a thing,
我却不能说出来
but I cannot say the word?
如果我只想上了你
If all I wanted was to have my way with you,
去年夏天我就会从背后干♥你♥好多次
I would have had ye on your back a dozen times last summer.
如果你不想嫁给我
If you don't care enough to marry me...
那我也不想让你上我的床
Then I don't care enough to have ye in my bed.
-这根本讲不通 -你也是
- That makes no sense. - Well, neither do you!
罗杰 你不能这样突然求婚
Roger, you can't just spring a proposal on me.
我要上学 租了公♥寓♥
I have school, an apartment.
我根本没想过生孩子
I haven't even thought about kids.
那你这样提议是什么意思
Well, then what d'ye mean by making me such an offer--
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表