剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
谢谢 老爷
Thank you, Milord.
坎帕尼亚号♥不到两周就离开了
Campagnia leaves in under a fortnight.
在那之前 你俩陪我们去奔流镇吧
You two will accompany us to River Run until then.
恭喜 这是个好消息
Congratulations. Great news.
谢谢
Thanks.
你姨妈乔卡丝塔是什么样的人
So what is your Aunt Jocasta like?
她是麦肯齐家族的人
She's a MacKenzie.
是我妈妈的姐姐
She's my mother's sister.
我打小就没见过她
And I haven't seen her since I was a wee lad.
在我父母结婚之前 她嫁给了约翰·卡梅隆
She wed a John Cameron and left Leoch
离开了里奥克
before my parents married.
她没来过拉里布洛克
She's never visited Lallybroch?
来过一两次
Aye, once or twice.
然后约翰生了重病 去世了
Then John died of a flux
所以她嫁给了他表弟 休·卡梅隆
so she wed his cousin, Hugh Cameron.
他在打猎时被杀了
Well, he was killed hunting.
之后她嫁给了赫克托·卡梅隆
So, then she wed Hector Cameron.
她似乎很喜欢卡梅隆家族
Well, she seems to have quite the taste for Camerons.
他们这个家族有什么特别之处吗
Is there something special about them as a clan?
除了容易出事故
Outside from being accident-prone.
他们很会遣词造句
Ah, well, they have a way wi' words.
卡梅隆家族都是诗人和弄臣
Camerons are poets and jesters.
赫克托是哪种 诗人还是弄臣
So which is Hector? A poet or a jester?
都不是
Neither.
他现在也死了
He's dead now too.
那他们怎么到了北卡罗来纳州
So how did they come to be in North Carolina?
起义后 他和乔卡丝塔离开了苏格兰
Well, after the Rising, he and Jocasta fled Scotland
来到了这里
and came here.
他获得了土地 建造了一所房♥子和一个锯木厂
He was granted land, built a house and a saw mill,
种植了烟草
planted tobacco.
一年前 他死于病变喉痛
And then he died of a morbid sore throat a year past.
希望信使赶在我们之前
Well, I hope the messenger arrives with your letter
送到你的信
before we do.
就算他是爬过去的 也会比我们先到
He'd arrive before we do if he crawled on his hands and knees.
继续吧 伙计
Well, keep going, lad.
估计黄昏前就到奔流镇了
I expect ye'll have us in River Run before nightfall.
这可怜人需要休息了
Poor man deserves a rest.
不该让上了年纪的奴隶整天站着
Shouldn't have elderly slaves on their feet all day.
不用担心 夫人
Needn't worry yourself, madam.
他的这份工作报酬可不少
He earns a fair wage for his work.
对吧 尤特洛克拉斯
Isn't that right, Eutroclus?
是的 船长
Yes, I do, captain.
你的意思是 你是自♥由♥的吗
You mean to say that you're free?
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
他以前是我的奴隶
He used to be my slave.
直到有一天 我睡着了 灯还烧着
Till one day I fell asleep with the lamp still burning.
小木屋着火了
The cabin caught fire
特洛克拉斯及时救出了我
and Troklus pulled me out in time.
之后 我请求法庭放了他
After that, petitioned a court for his release
因为他的优秀表现 并为他的自♥由♥提供担♥保♥
on the grounds of meritorious service and offered a surety for his freedom.
从那以后他一直在为我工作
Been working for me ever since.
他是河上最好的船工
Best waterman on the river.
你肯定每天都感激
You must be grateful every day
他对你做的事
for what he's done for you.
看着河面吧
Keep your eye up river.
你得绕开木头
You'll want to steer around any logs.
小伙子 该你去划船了
All right, lad. It's your turn at the pole.
这比看起来更难
This is harder than it looks.
水流比我想象的更强大
The current is stronger than I imagined.
你过来好吗 英格兰人
Will you join me, Sassenach?
当然
Of course.
这是什么
Well, what's this?
一份礼物
A present.
打开
Open it.
你喜欢吗
Do ye like it?
杰米
Oh, Jamie.
这太棒了
It's wonderful.
你从哪儿找到的
Where did you find it?
我看到了这个盒子
I saw the box when I--
当我去找金匠做红宝石底座时
when I went to the goldsmith to have the ruby set.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是显微镜
It's a microscope.
对
Aye.
也许有一天
And perhaps one day
我用蕾丝和珠宝装饰你
I'll deck ye in laces and jewels.
我没能给你多少东西
I havena been able to give ye much ever,
只有这枚小戒指
save for this wee ring.
还有我母亲的珍珠
And my mother's pearls.
你给了我更多
You've given me so much more.
比如说 布丽安娜
Brianna, for one.
我把珍珠送给了她
I gave the pearls to her.
毕竟那是传家宝
They're an heirloom, after all.
我只需要这枚戒指
And this ring is all I need.
24年前我娶了你 英格兰人
24 years ago I married ye, Sassenach.
我希望我从未让你后悔过
I hope I haven't ever given you cause to regret it.
我一天都没后悔过
Not for a single day.
弗雷泽先生和夫人 很高兴再次见到你们
Mr. And Mrs. Fraser, pleasure to see you again.
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
美丽的亚美利加
Oh beautiful
那些经历自♥由♥战争的英雄
For heroes proved
我们得走了 快
We've got to go. Come on.
伊恩
Ian!
离开这里
Get out of here!
证明了这一点
In liberating strife
他们爱祖国胜过爱自己
Who more than self our country loved
怜悯它 胜过自己的生命
And mercy more than life
亚美利加 亚美利加
America, Ooh America
愿上帝纯洁你的财富
May God thy gold refine
让所有的成就崇高伟大
Till all success be nobleness
让个个收获神圣完美
And every gain divined
我在学校时 我们曾这样唱
And you know when I was in school we used to sing it something like this.
听好了
Listen here.
美丽的亚美利加
Oh beautiful
辽阔的天空
For spacious skies
金色的麦浪
For amber waves of grain
耸立在富饶平原上的
For purple mountain majesties
巍巍群山
Above the fruited plain
等等
Well now wait a minute
我说的是亚美利加
I'm talking about America
可爱的亚美利加
Sweet America
上帝赐福于你
You know God done shed His grace On thee
给你戴上
He crowned thy good
是的
Yes, He did
友爱的皇冠
In brotherhood
从闪光的东海岸到西海岸
From sea to shining sea
你得爱他
You ought to love Him for it
因为他给你戴上
'Cause He, He, He, He crowned thy good
他告诉我他会的
He told me He would
友爱的皇冠
With brotherhood
从东海岸到闪光的西海岸
From sea to shining sea
上帝 上帝
Oh Lord Oh Lord
谢谢你 上帝
I thank you Lord
闪光的西海岸
Shining sea
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表