剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Baby Klara?
我真荣幸
I'm so honored.
谢谢你 佩特妮拉
Thank you, Petronella.
瞧
Look.
横溪
Cross Creek.
什么情况 怎么了
Well, what is it? What's the matter?
野蛮人
Savages.
他们偷我们的水喂马
They steal our water for their horses.
溪水 就这样吗
Water from the creek? Is that all?
印第安人 他们没有恶意
The Indians--they mean you no harm.
穆勒先生 我认识这些人
Herr Mueller, I know these people.
为什么不让他们给马儿喂水 然后离开
Why not let them just drink and then be on their way?
他们没理由踏上我的地盘
They have no reason to set foot on my land!
汤米 来
Tommy, come.
留下 留下
Stay. Stay!
穆勒先生 穆勒先生 拜托
Herr Mueller! Herr Mueller, please!
快走
Leave, please.
马儿需要喝水
The horses need water.
我会开枪的
I will shoot!
不
No! No!
停下
Stop.
回房♥子里去 克莱尔夫人
Go back in the house, Frau Klara!
塔沃迪 我是克莱尔·弗雷泽
Tawodi, I am Claire Fraser.
我是医生
I am ganakti,
像阿达维希一样
like Adawehi.
-杀熊者的妻子 -是的
- Wife of bear-killer? - Yes.
请不要放箭
Please, don't shoot.
穆勒先生和他儿子 他们都是好人
Herr Mueller and his son-- they are good men.
我们没想到你会和...在一起
We do not expect to see you with
我是来接生婴儿的
I came to deliver a baby.
穆勒先生 拜托
Herr Mueller, please,
把枪放下
put down your musket
我们才能好好谈
so we can talk.
穆勒先生 求你
Herr Mueller, please.
穆勒先生只是想
Herr Mueller is just
保护他的土地财产
trying to protect his land.
水不属于任何人
Water belongs to no one.
你说得对
You're right,
但是他不这么认为
but he doesn't see it that way.
可以麻烦你
Please, can you take the horses to--
把马带到其他溪段吗
to another part of the creek?
这样大家都相安无事
To keep peace?
我会离开
I go,
但只是看在你是阿达维希朋友的分上
only because you are friends to Adawehi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
不 他只是
No, no! He--
只是在给溪水祈福
he is just giving a blessing for the water.
只是在祈福
It's just a blessing.
他们会走的
Look, they are leaving.
马上就走了
They're leaving.
吃的来了
Here we go.
来 克拉伦斯
Here, Clarence.
给你带了好东西
I got something for you.
吃吧 乖孩子
Here, boy.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, lady.
该吃早餐了
Time for breakfast.
你不知道自己会成为圣诞餐桌上的一块猪排吧
You have no idea you're just a Christmas pork chop, do you?
罗洛
Rollo.
这里是我们的房♥子 不是给你准备的
It's our house. It's not for you.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
来吃饭了
Come on.
绑紧了
Tie it down tight.
就这样了
That's it.
办了三次集♥会♥了
Three gatherings.
一个佃户都没来
And no tenants to show for it.
如果我们找不到人跟我们过去开垦
Will Tryon demand the return of the land
泰伦会下令收回我们的地吗
if we canna find anyone to settle with us?
不会发生那种事的
He willna have to.
我不可能一个人缴清一万英亩的税
Canna pay the tax on 10,000 acres myself.
但我可以给佃户们提供庇护
But I can offer protection to our tenants
让他们躲过非法征税或者土地被没收的局面
from paying these illegal taxes or having their land seized.
怎么做
How?
收税员肯定要来找我的 对吧
The tax collectors will come to me, will they no?
毕竟是我的地
'Tis my land, after all.
那等收税员来了
And when they do,
你会拒绝缴税吗
you'll refuse to pay?
我当然会缴的
Oh, I'll pay.
只缴按法律公平征收那部分
A fair tax, and nothing more.
天啊
Christ.
嚼子坏了
The bit's broken.
出发前我们一定要把它修好
We'll need to get it mended before we can travel.
去找个铁匠
Find a blacksmith.
不准说找不到
Dinna take no for an answer.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
-我想请您 -我今天收工了
- I was hoping for a-- - My day is done.
我很累
I'm tired.
很简单的
It's a wee task.
只是嚼子坏了 你能修吗
Just a broken bit. Can ye mend it?
-我想你没听清我说的话 -我听到了
- I suppose ye didna hear me. - I did.
但我想您能不能为我破个例
But I wonder if you could
大家都是苏格兰人嘛
make an exception for a fellow Scot?
这样的话我一晚上都不能休息了
I'd be here all night by that logic.
我今天真的不工作了
No, no more for me today.
你的活得等等了
Yer business will have to wait.
求你了 我们还有三天的路要赶
Please. We have three days' travel ahead of us.
如果我没能把这个修好
My uncle will have my guts for garters
我舅舅会杀了我的
if I dinna have this mended.
要怎么样才能让您多工作一个小时呢
What'll it cost to keep you another hour?
你付不起的年轻人 走吧
Ye canna pay it lad. Away with ye.
10先令
Ten shillings.
11先令
11?
12先令
12?
21先令
21.
你这是抢劫吧
That's robbery!
如果付不起
If ye canna pay,
那就快走 别烦我
then leave me be.
麦克尼尔老先生还没回来
Old Mr. MacNeil hasn't come home yet.
不知道他大概什么时候回来吗
No word when he might return?
如果你愿意进来等的话
If ye'd care to wait inside,
我会给你上一份美味的派
I'll serve ye a hearty piece of pie.
多谢好意 不过
A very kind offer, but...
我妻子还在家中等我快些回去
my wife is expecting me home soon.
我猜她做饭一定很不错
I'd wager she's a good cook.
是的
Aye.
很棒
Very.
怎么样小伙子
All right, lad.
银匠那边有好消息吗
Any luck with the silversmith, eh?
没有
No.
祈祷别再出什么岔子阻碍我们回家吧
Pray nothing else hinders our return home.
我还担心我们还要在这多待一晚
Feared we'd have to stay another night.
我也是
I did too.
那个铁匠也太铁面无情了
That blacksmith was a tough old coot.
给他付了远超我预期的钱
Had to offer more than I thought.
多少
How much?
15先令
15 shillings.
我没听错吧
Did I hear ye right?
你花了15先令去修个马嚼子
Ye paid 15 shillings for a bit?
多付了15先令
15 additional.
一共付了21先令
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表