剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
就在我给你办的接风宴上
at a wee gatherin' I intend to hold in yer honor.
你对我的生意很熟悉
Ye're familiar wi' my business dealings.
我视力是不好了 亲爱的
I may not have my sight, dear,
但我可一直掌握着你的动向
but I have been keepin' an eye on ye.
你和杰瑞德在巴黎的事
Between yer experience in Paris with Jared
到你在爱丁堡的生意
and the trade ye mastered in Edinburgh,
只要你想做 你就能做好
ye're capable of whatever endeavor you take on.
你要东山再起会很快
'Twill not be long before your fortunes are reversed.
您过奖了 姨妈
You flatter me, Auntie.
你不喜欢赞赏
Ye're no fond of flattery.
那是我的权利
Well, 'tis my right to do so.
要不然我还夸奖谁去
Who else am I to lavish my attentions upon?
天哪
Ah, Christ!
伊恩 你这是怎么了
Ian, what happened to ye?
是罗洛 它追着个小动物
Rollo--he chased a creature
我从来没见过
I've never seen before,
很像只獾
somethin' akin to a badger,
黑色的 但有条白线
black, though streaked with white.
它把尾巴抬起来
It lifted its tail
从屁♥股♥射出来恶臭无比的液体
and sprayed a foul liquid from its arse.
那种臭气 把我的眼睛都熏疼了
The stench--it burns my eyes!
你遇到了臭鼬 孩子
You encountered a skunk, lad.
臭鼬 有毒吗
A skunk? Is that venomous?
没有 就是臭而已
No, just malodorous.
幸运的是
As luck would have it,
我朋友约翰·昆西·玛耶斯要来
my friend John Quincy Myers is visiting.
他很熟悉野生世界
He's a man of the wild
他能去掉杂种狗身上的恶臭
who can rid your mongrel of the stench.
谢谢您 姨姥姥
Thank you, great-aunt.
尤利西斯 你去让玛耶斯
Ulysses, will you ask Myers to meet Ian
在宅邸前面的码头跟伊恩碰头好吗
at the front of the house, near the jetty?
是 夫人
Yes, mistress.
但在那之前 尤利西斯
But first, Ulysses,
先带我外甥和他的新娘去他们房♥间
show my nephew and his bride to their bedchamber,
那里的空气能好一点
where the air will be fresh.
是 夫人
As you wish, mistress.
一路奔波 你们肯定想休息会吧
After yer travels, ye'll desire a bit of rest, will ye no?
是的
Aye.
谢谢 姨妈
Thank ye, Auntie.
真神奇 英格兰人
It's remarkable, Sassenach.
什么神奇
What is?
乔卡丝塔姑妈和我妈妈太像了
The similarities between Aunt Jocasta and my mother.
一样的笑容 一样的举止
Same smile, same manner,
还有声音
their voices.
我总是希望你能见到我母亲
Always wished ye'd kent my mother,
但是见到姨妈也挺好的
but having ye meet my aunt is... just fine.
这就是您的房♥间 先生
This will be your chamber, sir.
夫人
Mistress.
我想 一切都好吧
I, uh, trust all is well?
要是需要 您可以
If a need arises, you may...
叫我就行
call upon me.
谢谢 尤利西斯
Thank you, Ulysses.
-先生 -小姐
- Sir. - Mistress.
请叫我克莱尔就行
Please, call me Claire.
克莱尔夫人也行
Mistress Claire.
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
我叫菲德拉
I'm Phaedre.
这是玛丽
That's Mary.
克莱尔 夫人
Mistress... Claire.
您还需要什么吗
Is there anything else you'll be needing?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
英格兰人
Sassenach,
自从到这里你就一直很安静
you haven't had much to say since our arrival.
克莱尔
Claire...
如你所说
As ye say,
总有天 会有改变的
one day, it will all be different.
你那条狗是狼冒充的吧
Is that a wolf masquerading as a dog?
真心希望它不吃人
I sincerely hope he isn't partial to human flesh.
只吃留着长胡子的人
Only if ye're thickly bearded.
那我就冒个险吧
Well, I shall take my chances.
约翰·昆西·玛耶斯
John Quincy Myers.
伊恩·莫瑞
Ian Murray.
很高兴认识你 伊恩
Pleased to meet you, Ian.
跟臭鼬过招可不是好玩的 小子
A dalliance with a skunk is no laughing matter, boy.
是的
Aye.
但是伟大的自然母亲
But Mother Nature,
如此慷慨而智慧
in all her bounty and wisdom,
给了我们摆脱那味道的方法
offers us a chance to wash the odor away,
拿醋洗个澡
bathing in vinegar.
无论采取什么办法都行
Well, I'll do whatever it takes.
我不想让它再臭下去了
I dinna wish him to go on
臭得像魔鬼的屁♥股♥一样
reekin' like the devil's arse.
我一直不刮胡子 想让它多长些出来
I've been allowing my beard to grow.
似乎山地区的男人毛发都很旺盛
Seems the men of the mountains hereabouts have hearty ones.
你还小 还得再等等
You've a... long wait on yer hands.
不过我的话 是遗传自我父亲
But me, I take after my daddy.
我妈妈喜欢毛发旺盛的男人
My momma does admire a hairy man.
觉得在寒冬的晚上抱起来会很舒服
Believes them to be a rare comfort on a cold winter's night,
而且不止她一个人这么想
and she's not the only one.
印第安女人也很喜欢我的毛发
The Indian ladies enjoy my hairs well enough.
印第安女人喜欢毛多的男人吗
Indian lassies like their men... hairy?
我遇到过的都很喜欢
Well, those I've come across certainly do.
仔细想想 我的络腮胡或许给她们带来了
It is, perhaps, naught but the novelty of my whiskers,
一种新鲜的体验吧
come to think of it.
她们同种族的男人们 蛋上面几乎都没毛
Well, their own men scarcely have bristles on their bollocks,
更别说屁♥股♥上了
let alone their backsides.
你如果看到过我的屁♥股♥
Well you take one look at my buttocks,
说不定会怀疑我父亲是不是头水牛
and you'd think my daddy was a buffalo.
他们是什么样子的
What are they like?
印第安人
The Indians?
那就要看是哪个部落的了
That all depends on the tribe.
有些部落的人很友好
Some can be friendly,
有些部落的人你最好不要靠近
some you'd do well to stay clear of.
我听说有的印第安人会把你的心挖出来
I've heard there are Indians that will cut yer heart from yer chest
然后整个吞下去
and devour it whole.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
只能说我还没有遇到过这样的
Well, I can't say I've come across any who do that exactly,
不过 确实有些部落
but... there are some
会把他们所谓的入侵者的头皮剥下来
who scalp those they consider to be outsiders.
苏格兰有的高山部族也会做同样的事
Well, there are clansmen in Scotland who'll do the same.
坎贝尔家族和麦克唐纳家族的交锋
Ye'll no see a Campbell and a MacDonald together,
没有哪次不见血的
no wi'out it endin' in bloodshed.
印第安人
Indians
听起来跟高地人也没有太大区别
dinna sound that much different from Highlanders.
你这么想也不错 伊恩
That's a fine way of looking at the world, Ian.
都准备好了 先生
It's ready, sir.
来给你的狗狗洗澡吧
Let's bathe this beast of yours
趁着太阳还没全落下去
before we lose the light entirely.
快过来 进去吧 乖狗狗
Come on. Come on. In you get, son.
除了烟草 你这里还种植别的吗
What else do you grow in addition to tobacco?
木蓝 棉花 还有松树
Indigo, cotton, pine.
我们的松林每个月能产出两百桶松脂
Our forests yield 200 barrels of turpentine monthly.
但我们最大的收入来源是锯木厂
But the greatest source of revenue is our sawmill.
我们能把木材通过船运达弗吉尼亚每个地方
We're able to ship timber along the river as far as Virginia.
赫克托姨父跟你闯出了很大一份事业 姨妈
Uncle Hector and you have achieved a great amount here, Auntie.
我们是平等的伴侣
We were true partners.
关于我们深爱的奔流庄园的所有事宜
Hector never made a decision
赫克托从没有不先征求我的意见
regarding our beloved River Run
就自己做决定的
without consultin' with me first.
听起来很耳熟
Sounds very familiar.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表