剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
玛丽 找到我外甥
Mary, find my nephew.
让他马上把我的药箱拿来
Get him to bring my medical box immediately.
是 克莱尔夫人
Yes, Mistress Claire.
菲德拉 给我拿来干净的亚麻布
Phaedre, get me some clean linen,
一些热水 威士忌和两个碗
some hot water, whiskey, and two bowls.
-快去吧 -别担心 小伙子
- Now, please! - Dinna fash, lad.
拿进来
And bring it in here.
保持清醒 鲁弗斯
Stay with me, Rufus.
伊恩在哪 菲德拉 威士忌
Where is Ian? Phaedre, the whiskey--
还有在那个角落里的一个瓷碗
one of the porcelain bowl in that corner there.
-是 克莱尔夫人 -伊恩 去拿我的刀和针
- Yes, Mistress Claire. - Ian, get out my knives and needles
在威士忌里消毒
and clean them in the whiskey.
准备好剪子
And have the scissors ready.
你拿着
You take hold of this.
保持稳定
Keep it steady.
玛丽 把水倒进碗里
Mary, pour the water into the bowl.
菲德拉 把亚麻布撕成条
Phaedre, tear the cloth into strips
在鲁弗斯旁边放上绷带
and put the bandages by Rufus.
是 克莱尔夫人
Yes, Mistress Claire.
伊恩 找到鸦♥片♥酒
Ian, find the laudanum.
我得让他震惊
I need to sedate him.
给 舅妈
Here, Auntie.
鲁弗斯
Rufus,
这会帮你缓解疼痛
this will help ease the pain.
喝一点吧
All right, try and drink some.
就这样 好
That's it. Right.
再喝一点
A little bit more, a little bit more.
剪刀
Scissors.
-扶稳了 -好
- Hold it steady. - Aye.
伊恩 手术刀
Ian, scalpel.
准备好棉布
And have those swabs ready.
好
All right.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
好 按住他 孩子
Aye. Hold him down, lad.
棉布 棉布 棉布
Swabs. Swabs! Swabs!
还要
More.
菲德拉 带玛丽走
Phaedre, take Mary away.
还要
More.
他们为什么把攻击伯恩斯的黑人带来这里
Why would they bring the negro who attacked Byrnes here?
尤利西斯
Ulysses?
似乎弗雷泽夫人
I-I-it seems Mistress Fraser
试图治疗鲁弗斯
is trying to heal Rufus.
治疗他 她为什么要这样做
Heal him? Why on earth would she do such a thing?
你们不是去帮助伯恩斯的吗
Did ye no intend to aid Byrnes?
伯恩斯和他的手下刺穿了那孩子 这是不对的
Byrnes and his men wrongfully impaled the lad.
他的伤跟鲁弗斯的相比不算什么
Well his wounds dinna compare to what was done to Rufus.
他被这样暴♥力♥对待真是令人遗憾
It is... regrettable that he was treated with such violence.
伯恩斯和他的手下
Byrnes and his men will
会为他们的野蛮行为付出代价
have a price to pay for their savage deeds,
但杰米 他必须被绞死
but Jamie, he must be hangit.
最上面的两件工具
The top two instruments.
在我盒子里
In my box.
先消毒
Disinfect them first.
夫人
Mistress...
沃尔夫中尉和坎贝尔先生来了
Lieutenant Wolff and Mr. Campbell have arrived.
希望能和你还有弗雷泽先生谈谈
And wish to speak with you and Mr. Fraser.
杰米和我
Jamie and I...
将在客厅接待他们
will receive them in the parlor.
是 夫人
Yes, mistress.
这样拿着 保持敞开
Hold them like this, and keep it open.
好 舅妈
All right, Auntie.
你外甥是地主的儿子 卡梅隆夫人
Your nephew may be a landowner's son, mistress Cameron,
但很明显 他对地♥产♥一无所知
but it is evident he knows nothing of property,
也不知道作为庄园的主人
nor how a master of an estate
他该如何为人处世
such as this should conduct himself.
他只是错误的判断 先生
An error of judgment, sir,
这引起了我的注意
which has been brought to my attention.
我明白你对你外甥的责任
I understand yer duty to yer nephew,
但你也有责任
but ye also have a duty
维护国家的法律
to uphold the laws of the land,
维持秩序 在奔流庄园支持正义
maintain order, and see justice served at River Run.
麦克尼尔现在
MacNeill is, at this very moment,
正在传播你外甥的英勇事迹
spreading word of your nephew's exploits.
这不关他们的事
It's no concern of theirs.
鲁弗斯在我的保护之下
Rufus is under my protection.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser,
你对你姨妈 她的财产
have you no modicum of respect for your aunt,
和她邻居的财产没有一点尊敬吗
her property, or that of her neighbors?
你的判断错误很严重 先生
Your error of judgment is grave, sir.
如果不维持秩序 很难说
If order is not maintained, there is no telling
接下来会有什么不受约束的行为
what riotous behavior could ensue.
那让鲁弗斯受伤的人们呢
And what of those that mutilated Rufus?
他们不会受到惩罚吗
Will they not be punished?
他们因为实施私刑而入狱了
They have been jailed for takin' the law into their hands.
你和你妻子该和他们一起
And you and your wife may join them
你们犯了同样的罪 弗雷泽先生
for commission of the same crime, Mr. Fraser,
如果你继续不妥协
for if your intransigence persists,
我会坚持要求坎贝尔先生
I will insist Mr. Campbell
起草一份你的逮捕令
draw up a warrant for your arrest.
我外甥
My nephew
不熟悉我们的法律 中尉
isna yet familiar with our laws, lieutenant.
我们不能因为杰米的无知而惩罚他
We canna punish Jamie for his ignorance.
请给我一个机会
Please, afford me an opportunity
来纠正这件事
to put this matter right.
你有什么建议
And what would you propose?
他在起身 舅妈
He's stirring, Auntie.
慢点 慢点
Take it slowly. Take it slowly.
慢点
Take it slowly.
好了
There. There, now.
你还会头晕
You'll still be dizzy.
来 喝点水
Here, drink some water.
好了
That's it.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在主屋里
You're in the main house.
我不该在这里
I shouldn't be here.
没事的 鲁弗斯
It's all right, Rufus.
我丈夫是庄园继承人
My husband is heir to this estate,
他和我从伐木场带回了你
and he and I brought you from the timber camp.
我取下了钩子 治疗了你的伤
I removed the hook, and I've tended to your injuries.
你为什么治疗我 夫人
Wh-why did you heal me, mistress?
我为什么不呢
Well, why wouldn't I?
你也在场
You was there.
你知道我为什么被钩
You know why I was put on that hook.
那并不意味着他们对你做的事是对的
That doesn't mean what they did to you was right.
让白人流血了
Shed a white man's blood.
触犯了法律
Broke the law.
稍后我们会解决这个问题
And we'll sort that out later.
就我看来
From what I can tell,
那个伯恩斯是个王八蛋
that Byrnes is a son of a bitch.
你那样做肯定有很好的理由
I'm sure you had good reason to do what you did.
怎么了
What?
我从未听过一位夫人像你这样说话
I never heard a lady speak like you before.
你不会遇到很多像克莱尔舅妈
You'll no encounter many ladies
一样的女人
like my Auntie Claire.
我听她说过一些会让水手脸红的话
I've heard her speak words fit to make a sailor blush.
告诉我
Tell me,
你想见谁吗
is there anyone you'd like to see?
这里有你的家人吗
Do you have family here?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表