剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Let's sit for a moment.
抱歉 布丽安娜
I'm sorry, Brianna,
但我不能娶你
but I cannot marry you.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我知道我听起来像是疯了
I know I sound insane,
我真的不会对任何人说一个字
and I--I really wouldn't have said a word to anybody.
不
No.
没有完全疯了
Not entirely insane.
我闭上眼睛时 的确看到了你父亲
When I close my eyes, I do see your father...
但我也看到了你母亲
But I also see your mother,
他们彼此之间的联♥系♥
their connection with each other,
他们的爱
their love.
我妈她知道吗
Does she know? My mother?
她是个感觉敏锐的女人 和你一样
She is a perceptive woman, as are you.
我同意你姨奶奶说的话
I agree with your aunt.
你该结婚
You should marry.
但你现在明白我为什么不能当你丈夫了
But you understand now why I cannot be your husband.
我相信你父母
I have faith in your parents.
他们会找到罗杰 带他回到你身边
They will find Roger and bring him back to you.
你不能放弃希望
You mustn't give up hope.
还有别的事 对吧
There's something else, isn't there?
就算他们带了罗杰回来
Even if they do bring Roger back...
他也许不会
He might not want to...
他也许不是
He might not be the...
怎么了
What is it?
我被侵犯了
I was violated.
孩子
And the baby, um...
我不知道 是谁的
I don't--I don't know whose...
-你认识这人吗 -不
- Do you know this man? - No.
不 我之后才知道
No, I found out later.
他叫斯蒂芬·邦内特
His name is Stephen Bonnet.
福布斯要求婚了
And Forbes is about to propose.
如果我嫁给他 我会
If I marry him, I'll...
将失去希望 只有一颗破碎的心
be exchanging hope for a broken heart.
但我会做我必须要做的事
But I'll do what I must
为了我的孩子
for the sake of my child.
我会做我必须要做的事
I'll do what I must.
乔卡丝塔在等我
Jocasta's expecting me.
我不会忘记你的帮助 卡梅隆夫人
I'll not forget your part in all this, Mistress Cameron.
我们两家的结合是对我们所有人的祝福
The union of our families is a blessing to us all.
甥孙女
Niece.
早上好 姨奶奶
Good morning, Aunt.
福布斯先生有件事要告诉你
Mister Forbes has a matter to put before you.
我
I, um...
感谢你等我 亲爱的
Thank you for waiting for me, my dear.
你说了我们的好消息了吗
Have you told them our good news?
不 我还没有
No, I haven't.
我已经向弗雷泽小姐求婚了
I've asked for Miss Fraser's hand in marriage,
她接受了
and she has accepted.
真是大喜的日子
A joyous occasion.
的确
Indeed.
要不是您鼓励我找个丈夫
Had you not encouraged me to find a husband,
我绝对不会对约翰大人敞开心扉
I would never have opened my heart to Lord John.
谢谢您 乔卡丝塔姨奶奶
Thank you, Aunt Jocasta.
祝你们今天愉快
Good day to you all.
福布斯先生
Mister Forbes.
来我身边 亲爱的
Come to me, my dear.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I dinna ken how you managed it.
你的确是麦肯齐家族的人
A MacKenzie ye truly are.
真是好消息
What wonderful news.
天啊
Agh, Christ!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 英格兰人
It's nothing, Sassenach.
罗洛 这是什么
Rollo, what's that?
罗洛 这是什么
Rollo, what is that, boy?
罗洛 来 走吧
Here, here. Rollo, let go!
这是什么
What is that?
舅妈
Auntie...
这是人的骨头
That's human.
罗洛 罗洛
Rollo! Rollo!
天啊
Christ!
罗洛
Rollo!
罗洛
Rollo?
罗洛 回来
Rollo, get back.
他死了至少一个月了
He's been dead for at least a month.
我之前见过这人
I've seen this man before.
我把罗杰卖♥♥给莫霍克人时
When I sold Roger to the Mohawk.
这件背心
That waistcoat,
还有他少了两根手指
and missing two fingers...
他之前跟罗杰在一起
He was with Roger.
克莱尔
Claire?
我什么都没找到
I didn't find anything.
我走了大概一英里
I went nearly a mile.
什么都没找到
Nothing.
什么都没找到吗
Nothing?
那还有希望
Well, then, there's hope.
罗杰可能还活着
There's hope that Roger's still alive.
我的孩子将出生在一个美好的世界里
What a world to bring a child into.
我说过的话 做过的事
You know, I've said and done things
我从没想过我会那样
that I--I never thought I would,
我居然做得出
or could.
有时候 人们会因为正确的原因
Sometimes, people do the wrong thing
做错误的事
for the right reasons.
你父亲肯定对此有所了解
I'm sure your father would know something about that.
请不要提他
Please don't.
这不能改变发生的事
It doesn't change what's happened.
是的
No.
但我不知道哪样更糟糕
But I don't know what's worse,
沉湎于过去 还是考虑未来
dwelling on the past or thinking about the future.
如果你看见了我儿子威廉
If you were to see my son, William...
他第一次看到
His eyes lighting up
什么东西时 双眼会发光
upon seeing something for the first time.
你有儿子啊
You have a son.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
他在弗吉尼亚州林奇堡
He's in Lynchburg, Virginia.
如果他像他父亲
Well, if he is anything like his father,
那他肯定是个绅士
he must be a perfect gentleman.
他
He is...
很像他父亲
very much like his father.
但他其实不是我的孩子
But he's not truly mine.
我们没有血缘关系
We don't share any blood.
-你是个好人 -不
- You're a good man. - No.
这跟好没关系
Good doesn't come into it.
我爱他胜过爱我的生命
I love him more than life itself.
罗杰肯定也会
I am sure Roger will too--
爱这孩子
love the child.
问题是
The thing is,
我们来这个新世界
we're all here in this New World
并不是因为它是新的
not because it's new.
这些土地和别的地方一样老
These lands are as old as any.
它是新世界
It's only new,
只是因为这里有希望
because there is hope,
希望是爱的核心
and hope is at the very heart of love.
给布丽安娜
我不由自主地想 会有人会想念他的
I canna help but think someone'll be missin' him.
有一件事是肯定的
One thing is certain.
他是别人的孩子
He was somebody's child.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是很生气
I was upset,
但不是对你
but not with you.
那是对谁
Who else?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表