剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
What?
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
在威明顿
In Wilmington.
就在罗杰走后
Right after Roger left.
她今天才告诉我
She only just told me today.
但还有别的事
But there's something else.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
丽兹 怎么了
Lizzie. What's the matter?
是他
It's him.
天啊 是他
Lord, it's-- it's him.
谁
Who?
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie.
伊恩 丽兹
Ian? Lizzie?
怎么了
What's wrong?
她看见了一个让她害怕的人 舅舅
She saw a man that put a fright into her, Uncle.
就在路边 先生
Near the road, sir.
她认识他
She kent him.
之前见过
Seen him before...
跟布丽安娜在一起
with Brianna.
然后呢
And?
在威明顿
At Wilmington.
他很残忍♥
A brute of a man, he was.
布丽安娜害怕他
Brianna was afraid of him.
他靠近了她
He came close to her
抓住了她的手臂
a-and held her by the arms.
把她带走了
Took her away with him.
你就让她跟他走了吗
And you let her go wi' him?
我本该跟着她的
I should have gone after her,
但我害怕 先生
but I was afraid, sir.
愿上帝宽恕我
May God forgive me.
她
She...
天快亮时她才回来
she didna return nigh till dawn.
她身上有淤青 鼻子出血了
She had bruises, and her nose was bleeding.
她的衬裙上有血
And...there was blood on her petticoats.
还有
And...
我能在她身上闻到他的味道
I could smell him on her...
他的精♥液♥
his seed.
当他带走她时 她还是个处♥女♥
She was a virgin when he took her.
我是她的女佣 先生
I am her maid, sir.
我看见了血
I saw the blood.
现在他来找她了
And now he's come after her--
你确定这就是攻击她的那个男人吗
Are ye sure this is the same man who attacked her?
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
你觉得他是来带走她的吗
D'ye think he's come to claim her?
去小屋
Go to the cabin.
别跟我妻子或者女儿提起半个字
Dinna breathe a word of this to my wife or daughter.
明白吗
You understand?
天啊
O dear Mother.
天啊 我做了什么
O blessed Mother, what have I done?
快 伊恩 送她回家
Go! Ian, see her home.
需要帮助吗
Need some help?
你从哪里拿到的这个
Where did you get this?
布丽安娜 告诉我
Brianna, tell me.
斯蒂芬·邦内特
Stephen Bonnet?
是他
He's the man who...
我看见他拿着你的戒指
I saw him with your ring,
我提出要从他手里买♥♥下
and I offered to buy it from him.
那时候你就被...
That's when it happened?
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me this?
我不能说
I couldn't.
伊恩和我说了河上发生的事
Ian told me about what happened on the river.
我知道你会因为我的事而觉得难过
And I knew that you would feel awful for what happened to me
因为戒指 杰米也会自责
because of the ring and Jamie would blame himself
因为他帮助邦内特逃跑了
because he helped Bonnet escape.
如果他知道 他会去找邦内特的
If he knows, he'll try to find Bonnet.
我不能让他去
And I can't let him do that.
你见过他 妈妈 你知道他是什么样的人
You've met the man, Mama. You know what he's like.
你得保证不跟别人说
You have to promise me to keep this to yourself.
-不 -答应我
- No. - Promise.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
你能告诉我弗雷泽山脊是否在附近
Could you tell me if Fraser's Ridge is near--
有人来了 有人来了
Someone's coming. Someone's coming!
是汤姆·波利
It's Tom Burley.
处理掉他
Get rid of him.
我该杀了他吗
Should I kill him?
不 我不会让你成为谋杀犯
No. No, I won't make a murderer of you.
虽然他该死
Not that he doesn't deserve it.
一二三
One, two, three.
去吧
Go.
你想让我对他做什么
What d'ye want me to do wi' him?
我不在乎
I dinna care.
让他离开我的视线
Just get him out of my sight.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表