剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
怎么了 尤利西斯
What is it, Ulysses?
一封信 夫人 你外甥寄来的
A letter, Mistress, from your nephew,
他亲手写的
written in his own hand.
快念吧
Well, read it, please.
夫人
Mistress.
信上写 这封信是由我教父
It says, "This letter is carried to you
交给您的
"By my godfather,
他是穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽
Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser."
穆塔夫
Murtagh?
-是你吗 -是的
- Is it you? - 'Tis.
天啊 靠近些
Blessed Bride. Come closer.
是
Oh, aye.
在哪儿我都认得出这双手
I'd know those hands anywhere.
他们肯定告诉你了
They told ye, no doubt,
我的眼睛早已失明了
that my eyes have long failed me?
是的
Aye.
你肯定对我的手很注意
You must have taken careful note of my hands
居然30年后还能认得出
to recall them after 30 years have passed.
我怎么能认不出
How could I not?
我妹妹年轻的时候
Ye could hardly keep them from my sister
你的手一直在她身边
every day of her young life.
每次我看着她
Every time I looked at her,
你要么伸出手来帮助她
there ye were wi' a hand held out to help her,
要么拿着给她的花
or wi' flowers in them for her.
最后没什么好结果
Little good it did me in the end.
我记得你有了个教子
You gained a godson, as I recall.
是的
That I did.
还有谁在
Who else is here?
布丽安娜
Brianna,
杰米和克莱尔的女儿 来自波士顿
Jamie and Claire's daughter from Boston.
女儿
Daughter?
说来话长
It's a long story.
这封信还说了什么 尤利西斯
And what else does this letter convey, Ulysses?
信上说我未婚先孕
It says that I am with child and unmarried.
请你照顾我
It asks that you look after me,
虽然这可能让你名声受损
despite the mark it might bring to your good name,
而我妈妈和杰米在寻找
while my mother and Jamie search for the man
跟我定下婚约的男人
to whom I have been handfast,
他也许死了 也许没有
who may or may not be dead...
差不多是这样吧
more or less.
信差不多就是这样 夫人
That is about the extent of it, Mistress.
我可爱的女孩
Oh, my sweet girl.
靠近些
Come here close to me.
你当然可以留在这里
Of course you may stay with us.
我亲爱的乖女孩
My dear, sweet girl.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表