剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
And she's here.
你这一辈子受苦无数
Ye've suffered enough pain in yer life.
现在我很为你高兴 孩子
I'm glad for ye, lad.
我只希望她能够
I just hope she can...
把这当成自己的家
feel this place is her home.
她现在还把自己当外人
She's still a stranger.
给她点时间
Give her time.
她会慢慢了解你的
She'll come to know ye.
我早上又去看了丽兹的状况
Checked in on Lizzie again this morning,
往好的方面看 可能是疟疾
and in better light, it could be malaria.
我想 给她喝点♥金♥鸡纳树皮应该有帮助
I think an infusion of Jesuit bark will help with that.
希望如此
I hope so.
她是我很好的朋友
She's been a good friend to me.
爸爸知道的
Daddy knew.
知道你回来了
That you came back.
很多年前我在他桌子上看到一则讣告
I saw the obituary on his desk years ago.
那时候我不知道是什么
I didn't realize what it was at the time,
但我最近找到了它 我想起来了
but...I remembered it recently when I found it again myself.
他知道你回来找杰米了
He knew you came back to Jamie.
弗兰克向来聪明
Frank was an astute man.
他一直知道我的心在这里
He always knew my heart was here.
我也能看出来
I can see it too.
我知道你为什么要回来找杰米
I see why you had to come back to Jamie.
来这里 有很多事情
It's quite a lot to take in...
需要适应
being here.
我当时也是这样
It was for me.
有些不知所措
It's quite overwhelming.
该死
Oh, damn it! God.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
我来帮你
Let me help.
罗杰的事 你可以跟我聊聊的
You know, you can talk to me about Roger.
他走了
He's gone.
我现在无能为力了
There's nothing I can do about that now.
我又没法给他打电♥话♥
It's not as if I can phone him.
明智点花 下一个
Spend it wisely. Next.
麦肯齐先生
Mr. MacKenzie.
你要回到卡罗来纳州了啊
Back to Carolina for you, is it?
只要我能登上另一艘船
As soon as I can make my way aboard another ship.
你有水神达努 我有爱神厄洛斯
You have Danu. I have Eros.
原谅我 船长 能否给我一两颗宝石
Forgive me, Captain, but I wondered if I may have
而不是硬币 作为我的工资
one or two of those small gems instead of coin as wages.
可以给你小一点的
The smaller ones, perhaps.
爱神厄洛斯肯定是很难侍奉的神
Eros must be a difficult lord to serve.
总是个姑娘
Always a lassie.
下一个
Next.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
一路小心
Safe travels.
天啊
Christ.
天啊 你从哪里学会这样开枪的
Where in God's name did ye learn to shoot like that?
我父亲
My father.
弗兰克
Frank.
我知道他的名字
I ken his name.
你妈妈和我说过他
Yer mother told me about him.
是啊
Yeah.
他和我去过露营 他教我怎么开枪
He and I would camp out, and he taught me to shoot.
所以
So...
这离里奥克的地窖还差得远
It's a far cry from the still-cellar at Leoch.
但还是能酿威士忌
It does make whisky, though.
算是威士忌吧
Of a sort.
山脊的农民供应大麦
The farmers from the Ridge supply the barley
帮助分发酒
and help distribute the liquor.
大家总是叫你小伊恩吗
So does everyone always call you "Young" Ian?
我还是幼儿时 大家叫我小不点伊恩
When I was a bairn, it was "Wee" Ian.
大家总是叫我布丽
Everyone always just calls me "Bree."
把她的名字缩短就是布丽吗
Is that what you call her when you shorten her name?
是啊
Aye.
布丽有什么不对劲吗
Something wrong with Bree?
没有 这是个苏格兰词
No, it's a Scots word.
没法翻译
Doesna translate.
布丽的意思是烦乱吗
A bree means a disturbance?
是啊
Aye.
还有别的意思
Among other things.
你本可以告诉她的
Well, you could have told her that.
她又不是易碎的玻璃
She's not some fragile piece of glass that can break, you know.
我不想伤害她
I dinna want to hurt the lass.
罗杰让她很悲痛
She's clearly heartsick over this Roger.
我知道她的感受
I ken how she feels.
当我想到永远失去你时
When I thought I'd lost ye forever,
呼吸都成了累人的工作
breathing was a chore.
那只是一部分
That's just a part of it.
她不想伤害你
She doesn't want to hurt you.
过去几周里 我一直观察你俩
I've watched the two of you the last few weeks
对弗兰克的事小心翼翼 避而不谈
tiptoeing around talking about Frank.
也许你该带她去打猎
Perhaps you should take her hunting with you.
这会让她不去想罗杰
It would take her mind off Roger, and, well,
你们也可以共度一些时光
you'd have some time to spend together alone.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
我要去山里打猎
I'll be hunting up the mountain.
你跟我一起吗 姑娘
Will ye come wi' me, lass?
我们要打什么猎
So what are we hunting?
蜜蜂
Bees.
蜜蜂
Bees?
怎么捕捉蜜蜂啊
How do you hunt bees?
找花朵
Uh, look for flowers.
能
It's, uh--
和你一起共度时光真好
it's good to spend time with you,
[苏格兰语]
a leannan, m' annsachd.
你之前也这样称呼我
You called me that before.
Leannan是什么意思
What does that mean-- a leannan?
还有另一个词
And the other word you said?
意思是
It means...
我亲爱的
means my darling.
M' annsachd的意思是我的祝福
M' annsachd, my blessing.
看
Look.
蜂鸟喜欢喝
See, the hummingbirds like to drink
长喉花的花蜜
from the long-throated flowers,
但蜜蜂进不去
but the bees canna get inside.
它们喜欢又宽又平的花
They like the--the broad, flat flowers
像是这样
like these.
它们停在花上 沉迷于花蜜
Ah, they light on them and wallow
直到它们都被黄色覆盖
till they're all covered over wi' yellow.
瞧
Watch.
瞧瞧它们往哪个方向去
See which direction they go.
树 很好
A tree. That's good.
有时候它们在岩石中筑巢
Sometimes they hive among the rocks,
而你无能为力
and then there's little ye can do.
最好等到天黑
Now, it's best to wait until dark,
那时候蜂群就都在蜂巢里
for then all the swarm will be inside the hive.
你要怎么拿下蜂巢
How will you move the hive?
等所有的蜜蜂都去休息了
Once all the bees have gone to their rest,
我会
I'll, uh...
往蜂巢里
I'll blow a bit o' smoke
吹烟 让它们受惊
into the hive, keep them stunned...
然后把它放进包里
And then wrap it in my bag.
等我们回家后 你会看到的
Then once we've returned home, ye'll see.
我会把它放在蜂胶里 到了早上
I'll place it in a bee gum, and come the morning,
蜜蜂就会出来
the bees will venture out,
寻找最近的花
looking around for the nearest flowers.
它们不会意识到 它们不在老地方了吗
Won't they realize they aren't in their proper place?
那它们要怎么办呢
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表