剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
他们把我转过来 打了我
They rolled me on my face and hit me.
我清醒时
When I came to,
发现这枚先令在我口袋里
I found the shilling in my pocket.
他们确实是诚实的人
They were honest men, to be sure.
你会说你是个赌徒吗 麦肯齐
Would you say you were a gambling man, MacKenzie?
你不会想扔硬币
You don't mean to toss that coin
决定莫拉格和吉米的性命吧
for Morag and Jemmy's lives?
不是他们的
Oh, not--not theirs.
不 不
No, no, no.
是你提供了口粮
See, you supplied the rations.
你该付出代价
You should pay.
我们该称之为绅士的赌注吗
A gentleman's wager, shall we call it?
正面 活下去 反面 就得死
Heads you live, tails you die.
似乎水神达努今晚眷顾你啊 先生
Seems Danu was with you tonight, sir.
如果你不介意 我的确有个请求
I do have one request if ye dinna mind.
我儿子 伊恩 你表哥
My son, Ian-- your cousin--
跟你♥爸♥爸在一起
is there wi' yer father.
如果他写更多信回来 他妈妈会更加高兴
His mother would be glad if he wrote more often.
我会告诉他
I'll tell him.
你确定我不用陪你进去
Now, are ye sure I cannot accompany you inside
买♥♥票吗
to buy yer passage?
你已经为我做够多事情了
You've done enough for me already.
我来负责把你的箱子搬上船
I shall see to it that yer trunk is taken aboard.
-伙计 -谢谢
- Lads? - Thank you.
你有杰米的热情
Ye have Jamie's fire,
不只是他的红发
and I dinna just mean his red hair.
你是个彻头彻尾的弗雷泽家的人
Ye're a Fraser through and through.
你父亲见到你会很高兴的
Yer father's going to be so happy to meet ye.
谢谢你 伊恩姑父
Thank you, Uncle Ian.
打扰了 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
我是约瑟夫·威姆斯 你独自旅行吗
I'm Joseph Wemyss. Are ye travelin' alone?
不 我姑父就在外面
No, my uncle is outside.
如果你需要佣人
Should ye be in need of a servant,
也许你可以考虑我女儿
might ye consider my daughter?
她是个不错的厨师 很会做针线活
She's a fine cook and a rare hand wi' a needle.
-我不需要 -我求你了
- I have no need of one-- - I beg of you, please.
有个男人
There is a man
想要她
who desires her as a...
当小老婆
a concubine.
那就别让他得到她
Then don't let him have her.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
她和我的合同都被掮客买♥♥下了
Her contract--and mine-- have been bought
他打算把她卖♥♥给那个男人
by a broker who plans to sell her to the man
除非我找到另一个人愿意确保她航程的安全
unless I find someone else willing to secure her passage.
我要去北卡州
I'm going to North Carolina.
她永远离开我 去一个偏僻的地方
Better she be...gone from me forever to some wild place,
也比被羞辱要好
than to be dishonored.
拜托 跟她见见面吧
Please, just--just meet her.
这是伊丽莎白
This is Elizabeth.
丽兹
Lizzie.
向这位小姐问好
Do your duty to the lady.
我是您的仆人 小姐
Your servant, Mistress.
我想买♥♥菲利普·阿隆佐号♥的船票
I'd like to buy passage on the "Phillip Alonzo"...
买♥♥两张
For two.
你的姓名
Yer name?
布丽安娜·兰德尔
Brianna Randall.
丽兹
Lizzie!
记得祈祷
Be sure to say your prayers!
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表