剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
记得
Aye.
我跑向你
I ran to you.
但你没有回头看我
But you did not look back at me.
你为什么不回头看我
Why did you not look back at me?
我想的
I wanted to.
我没看是因为
I didn't look because...
我不想给你虚假的希望
I didn't want to give ye false hope.
我从来没料到能再次见到你
I never expected to see you again.
威廉
William.
给
Here.
他没事了
He's well.
不再有传染性
And no longer contagious.
好吧 小伙子
All right, lad.
父亲
Papa.
我相信他行为很规矩
I trust he was well-behaved for you.
威廉是个勇敢的旅伴
William was a very brave travel companion.
你把他教得很好
You've raised him well.
你是个好父亲
You're a good father.
你们很幸运 拥有彼此
You're fortunate to have each other.
我要怎么报答你的好意呢
How can I repay your kindness?
你可以充分休息
You can get plenty of rest.
注意饮食
And eat well.
多吃胡萝卜 南瓜和肝脏
Lots of carrots and squash and liver.
还有
And...
别失去希望
Don't lose hope.
你的脸上
You, too, deserve
也该拥有满足的表情
to have the look of satisfaction on your face.
你确定你记得路吗
Ye sure ye remember the way?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
如果你接受这个 我会很高兴
I'd be delighted if you accept this.
你的国际象棋
Your chess set?
-不 约翰 我不能 -拜托
- No, John, I canna-- - Please.
想到你能偶尔下一盘棋
It will give me great pleasure to think of you
我就会很高兴
having a game now and then.
也许你会教你的外甥
Perhaps you'll teach your nephew.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
恐怕是时候和你们大家告别了
I'm afraid the time has come to bid you all farewell.
幸会 弗雷泽夫人
A pleasure, Mistress Fraser.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure is all mine.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you both.
希望穆塔夫很快会来见我们
Well, I hope Murtagh comes to see us again soon.
他现在已经尝过了你的厨艺
He'll no stay away now he's had a taste
不会远离这里的
of your fine cooking.
我常常为你欲♥火♥焚身
So often I've burned for ye.
但你皮肤上的水
But this water on your skin...
爱抚着你
Caressing you.
让我对雨都心生嫉妒了
Makes me jealous of the rain itself.
你的吻如雨般落在我身上
Your kisses raining down on me...
是毛毛雨 还是暴雨
Is it a drizzle or a torrent?
多到能为你洗浴
I'll bathe you in them.
那我该快点了
Then I... should hurry up.
你今晚不需要衣服 英格兰人
Ye have no need of cloth tonight, Sassenach.
这不公平 你还穿着衣服
Well, that's not fair. You're still fully clothed.
有些时候丈夫最懂了
There are times when a husband kens best.
我是你丈夫
And I am your husband.
虽然你永远不懂
Though ye'd never ken it.
我不需要戒指
I don't need a ring
就知道你有多爱我
to know how much you love me.
是不用
No.
但这有所帮助
But it helps.
杰米
Jamie.
好美啊
It's so beautiful.
这是哪里来的
Where is it from?
我让穆塔夫为我做的
I had Murtagh make it.
用了一个银烛台
From one of the silver candlesticks.
我知道我妈妈会同意
I ken my mother would give her blessing
把银烛台改造成送你的戒指
to fashion part of it into a ring for ye.
她应该很骄傲
She would be proud
知道她养了一个体贴周到的儿子
to know that she raised such a thoughtful son.
还有铭文
Oh, there's an inscription.
给我一千个吻
Give me 1,000 kisses.
我会再给你一千个
And I'll give you 1,000 more.
一个
One.
两个
Two.
三个
Three.
五个
Five.
五个吗
Five?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表