剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
去帮他栓马 小子
Go help him with the horses, lad.
走 罗洛
Come, Rollo.
我们很快就能到伍拉姆溪了
And we'll be at Woolam's Creek soon enough.
没事
It's all right.
我喜欢走夜路
I rather enjoy being under the stars.
是
Aye.
确定你不想换一个更
Are ye sure ye wouldna rather go to a place ye're more...
熟悉的地方吗
familiar with?
比如波士顿 或者
Boston, say, or...
一个我们能重新开始的地方
someplace we can start anew?
波士顿
Boston?
在那里可不能算重新开始
That would hardly be starting anew--
至少对我不是
not for me at least.
我在那里度过一段岁月了
I've already had a life there.
再说 那里
And besides, it...
很快就要不安全了
it'll be dangerous there soon.
形势紧张起来了
The tensions will be rising.
革命就要从那里打响
That's where the Revolution starts.
我希望我们
I want us...
能一起建立一个家
to make a home together...
一个属于我们的地方
a place that's ours.
好
Aye.
所以她可以自己选择工作
So she could have her own choice of work?
是的
Well, yes.
我们那个年代 女人拥有前所未有的自♥由♥
In my time, women had more choices than ever.
布丽安娜的选择是什么
And what was Brianna's choice?
我走的时候她还没决定
Before I left, she hadn't made one yet.
好笑的是
You know, it's funny.
我一直都知道我想要什么
I've always known what I wanted to be.
从我记事起就是
It was clear as far back as I can remember.
那你是生来就是当医生的料了
Ye were born to be a healer, then.
我觉得是的
I suppose I was.
说实话 我
To be honest, I...
我担心布丽安娜找不到
I worried that Brianna couldn't find something
她真正有激♥情♥的东西
she was passionate about.
她尝试了一些事
You know, she'd try something and...
无聊了就换了
get bored and move on.
这个时代 大家更趋向于
In this time, you're more likely
继承家业 而且这都是值得感激的事了
to take up your family's work and be thankful for that.
她尝试了像弗兰克那样学历史
Well, she tried studying history like Frank,
但她放弃了
but then she gave that up.
她就没想过跟你一样当医生
She never wanted to be a-a doctor like you?
没
No.
不 弗兰克和布丽安娜 他们
No, Frank and Brianna, they...
他们在一起的时间更多
well, they spent more time together.
我觉得他们关系更亲密
I suppose they had a stronger bond.
我觉得这也是她选择历史的原因
I think that's why she chose history in the first place.
是为了取悦他
She wanted to please him.
别急 她会找到方向的
Dinna fash. She'll find her way.
你总跟我说她有多智慧
Ye're always telling me how sharp-witted she is.
她是智慧
Yes, she is.
但我还是没办法不为她担心
But there'll never be a day I don't worry about her.
暴风雨将至
There's a storm coming.
到了城里我们找个先找个小旅馆落脚
We'll abide in a tavern when we reach the town
等我们攒够钱就能住上自己的房♥子了
until we have enough coin to put a roof over our heads.
或者一个古色古香的妓院
Or perhaps a quaint brothel.
这件事你是要说一辈子吗 英格兰人
Will ye hold that over me forever, Sassenach?
不至于
Not forever.
-你喜欢和马打交道 -你这是问句
- You love working with horses. - Ye asking...
还是陈述句
or purely making an observation?
陈述句
An observation.
印刷呢
And printing?
算不上喜欢
Canna say I loved it.
擅长而已
Was good at it.
保持思维敏捷 也锻炼身体
Kept my mind agile and my body in good strength, too.
对你来说就够了吗
Will it be enough for you now?
你之前还搞过走私
I mean, you were also a smuggler
煽动暴♥动♥
and a seditionist.
我这个年纪的男人该安定下来了 懂吗
A man should be settled at my age, you know?
再说
Besides...
你不是说你想去住那种
I thought you said ye wanted to live
穷乡僻壤的小镇吗
in a town in the backcountry?
-你说会安全的 -是
- Ye said we'd be safer. - I did.
我只是不想让你因为觉得
I just don't want you making this decision
这是我想要的才选这个
because you think it's what I want.
美国
There's a-a phrase
有句话变得很重要
that becomes important in America--
叫做"追求幸福的权利"
the "Pursuit of happiness."
你觉得我只有做罪犯才会幸福吗
Ye dinna think I can be happy unless I'm a criminal?
我们初次见面时我是罪犯
I was an outlaw when first we met...
你再次回来的时候也是
and an outlaw when you returned.
如果我孤身一人
If it was only me,
我还是会走上犯罪之路
I would live as one again.
当我老了 我会躺在一棵树下
And when I was auld, I would lie under a tree
让狼群啃食我的骨头
and let the wolves gnaw at my bones,
但我现在不是孤身一人
but it's not just me.
我还有你
It's you...
还有伊恩
And Ian...
费格斯 玛沙利
Fergus, Marsali.
你明白吗
You understand?
我想把整个世界都献给你 克莱尔
I would lay the world at your feet, Claire...
但我一无所有
but I have nothing to give you.
暴风雨快来了 我们在这扎营
The storm's upon us. We'll make camp here.
天呐
Christ.
-真是头蠢骡 -我去追
- Stupid mule. - I'll go get him.
克莱尔 它不会走远的
Claire, he'll no go far.
这样的话 应该很容易就能找到
In that case, he'll be easy to find.
克莱尔
Claire.
五号♥展台可以报名参加
Registration for the Calling of the Clans
"家族的召唤"活动
can be found at booth five.
每日舞蹈课程会一直开展到
Daily dancing lessons will take place
下午三点
from noon till 3:00.
我妈妈总说穿上苏格兰短裙的男人魅力无法抗拒
My mother always said men in kilts were irresistible.
她果真没骗我
She was right.
你穿着也很漂亮
Well, you look lovely yourself.
对着镜头笑一个
Smile for the camera.
看 那有棉花糖
Hey, look, cotton candy!
别忘了 明天晚上会有
Don't forget that the burning of the stag
"火烧雄鹿"的活动
will take place tomorrow night.
没想到北卡罗来纳居然有这么多苏格兰人
I had no idea there were so many Scots in North Carolina.
据说十八世纪的时候
They said it was settled by them
他们在这里定居
in the 18th century.
我希望这里不会勾起你难过的回忆
I hope it's not upsetting for you being here.
不 不会的
No, no.
只是 我确实有点想我妈妈了
I just--it does make me think of my mother.
想知道她有没有成功回去
I wonder if she ever made it back,
有没有找到杰米 开不开心
found Jamie, if she's happy.
我相信答案是肯定的
I like to believe she did.
集市现在开始出♥售♥
Scottish shortbread is now available
苏格兰奶油酥饼了
for purchase at the marketplace.
我一直想有一张自己的画像
Hey, I've always wanted to have my portrait done.
这么巧啊 我不是很想画
Ooh, that makes one of us.
所以 你们是哪个家族
So what clan?
我没有家族 应该算弗雷泽家族吧
I don't have a clan-- I mean, I guess I'm a Fraser.
不过我男朋友是麦肯齐家族
But my boyfriend's a MacKenzie.
给你们画一张双人的画像怎么样
So then how about a drawing of the two of you?
我们这里有麦肯齐家族图案的苏格兰呢绒衫
We've got a MacKenzie tartan you can wear.
听起来不错 给我们两件
Yeah, sounds great. Two MacKenzie tartans.
来吧 我们还一张合照都没有呢
Come on, we don't have a single picture of us together.
好吧 你尽量挑着我的优点画
Well, you better focus on my good side.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表