剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你是个天主教好姑娘
a nice Catholic girl?
-我还以为你是处♥女♥ -我是啊
- I thought you were a virgin. - I am.
那跟这事又有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with it?
别告诉我你没跟女孩上过床
Don't tell me you haven't had girls.
-我知道你有 -我是有
- I know you have. - Aye, I have.
那你就是个伪君子
Then you're a hypocrite.
因为我不想娶她们吗
What, because I didn't want to marry them?
不 因为你愿意和女人做♥爱♥
No, because you'll have sex with a woman,
但你只肯娶处♥女♥
but you'll only marry a virgin?
都1970年了
It's 1970.
我认识的人中没有一个为婚姻保持贞洁
No one I know is saving themselves for marriage.
那我很守旧 你没搞清楚重点
So I'm old-fashioned! You're missing the point!
重点是
The point is...
重点是 我不爱她们
The point is, I didn't love them.
我爱你 该死
I love you, damn it.
但你不爱我
But you don't love me.
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
你没必要爱我
You didn't have to.
杰米
Jamie!
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire?
冷静
Easy.
放松点
Easy now.
克莱尔
Claire!
这是你的吗
Did this belong to you?
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie.
杰米 谢天谢地
Jamie, thank Go--
你是谁
Who are you?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
介意我坐你旁边吗
Mind if I join you?
-我不想 -听着 我真的
- Yeah, I didn't mean to-- - Look, I'm really--
我讨厌我们上次那样吵架
I really hate the way we left things.
我也是
Me too.
你改变主意了吗
Have you changed your mind?
没有
No.
我做不到
I can't do this...
假装一切
pretend everything's--
我都不知道是什么
I don't even know what.
我从来没说过结婚是不可能的
Look, I never said marriage was out of the question.
真热情
That's enthusiastic.
我妈妈嫁给了她爱的人
My mother married the man she loved,
但之后找到了真正的灵魂伴侣
but later found her true soul mate.
那你在等更好的人出现吗
So, what, you're waiting for someone better to come along?
-是这样吗 -不是
- Is that it? - No.
-我不是这意思 -你什么意思
- That is not what I'm saying. - What are you saying?
也许我根本就不信婚姻
That maybe I don't believe in marriage at all.
开始家族的召唤
Let the Calling of the Clans begin.
斯图尔特家族
Clan Stewart.
斯图尔特家族在这里
The Stewarts are here!
戈登家族
Clan Gordon.
戈登家族在这里
The Gordons are here!
麦克唐纳家族
Clan Macdonald.
-罗杰 -麦克唐纳家族在这里
- Roger? - Macdonalds are here.
克雷格家族
Clan Craig.
布丽安娜 我要么拥有你的全部
Brianna, I'll have you all...
要么一无所有
or not at all.
克雷格家族在这里
The Craigs are here!
萨瑟兰家族
Clan Sutherland.
给
Here...
你该拿回去
you should have this back.
萨瑟兰家族在这里
The Sutherlands are here.
不 你留着吧 这是一份礼物
No, keep it. It was a gift.
麦肯齐家族
And Clan MacKenzie.
麦肯齐家族在这里
The MacKenzies are here!
让我们燃烧牡鹿
Let's burn the stag!
图拉卡德
Tulach Ard!
克莱尔
Claire?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No.
我只是很高兴我找到了你
I'm just so glad I found you.
是你迷路了 英格兰人
Oh, ye're the one that was lost, Sassenach.
我很高兴你聪明到回来了
I'm just glad you had your wits to come back here.
回来了
Back here?
你什么意思 我从没来过
What do you mean? I've never been here before.
那是什么
What about those?
你怎么拿到的
How did you get those?
它们就并排放在河边
They were here by the stream, side by side.
我好奇你为什么只穿着袜子走了
I wondered why you'd just gone off in your stocking feet.
你在附近看见谁了吗
Did you see anybody nearby...
或者什么东西
or--or anything?
没有 只看见了你的马
No. No, just your horse.
我费了好大功夫
And I had a devil of a time
在暴风雨中的树林里追踪你
tracking you through the woods in the storm.
暴风雨停止后 我
And once it abated, I...
我跟随你的脚印来到了这里
I followed yer footprints here.
我也是
Me too.
我从未见过这条小溪
I've never seen this stream before.
那是我的靴子 但我
And those are my boots, but I...
我不是穿着这双靴子走来的
I didn't walk here in them.
那是谁
Then who did?
我看见了一个印第安人
I saw an Indian...
或者是印第安人的鬼魂
or...well, a ghost of an Indian.
鬼魂
A ghost?
我找到了他的头骨 我想这是他的
I found this skull. I think it's his.
我想他用了我的靴子来引导我
I think he used my boots to lead me--
我们 来这里
us--here.
是
Aye.
我想我们该感激
I suppose we should be grateful
让我们重逢的鬼魂
to whatever spirit brought us back together.
杰米 你昨天说的话
Jamie, those things you said yesterday
你说你一无所有
about having nothing to give me--
别担心 英格兰人
Oh, dinna fash, Sassenach.
你一晚上都没睡好 你该梳洗一下
Ye had a harrowing night. You should wash.
好好休息
Get some rest, mm?
天啊
Oh, my God.
杰米
Jamie.
-怎么了 -你看见了吗
- What is it? - Do you see this?
是银牙
It's a silver filling--
100年后才发明的东西
something that won't be invented for another 100 years.
那么他是
So he was--
他肯定跟我一样
He has to be someone like me,
他穿越了
someone who's traveled through time.
你是谁
Who were you?
-杰米 瞧 -怎么了
- Jamie, look. - Aye?
草莓
Strawberries.
我很久都没见到了
I havena seen any for a long time.
弗雷泽家族的象征
The emblem of the Fraser clan.
让我想到弗雷泽利尔先生
Harking back to Monsieur Freseliere.
来自法国
Came across from France...
在苏格兰高地得到了一块土地
took hold of land in the Scottish highlands.
弗雷泽利尔 草莓先生
Freseliere? Mister Strawberry?
是他种的草莓吗
Well, he grew them, did he?
还是他只是喜欢吃草莓
Or was he just fond of eating them?
这也许是
This might be the most...
我见过的最美的土地
beautiful land I've ever seen.
很难挪开视线
It's hard to take your eyes off it.
这是块好地 毫无疑问
It's good land, no doubt about it.
下面的草甸可以
Now that, meadow below would do
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表