剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我见到他时 好想斥责他 但是
When I met him, I was tempted to tell him off, but...
谁
Who?
弄脏日期的印刷工
The printer who smudged the date.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我今天才跟你说了讣告的事
I just told you about the obituary today.
你怎么知道弄脏的日期
How could you have known about the smudged date
或者印刷工是谁
or who the printer was?
除非你
Unless y...
除非你已经知道了
Unless you already knew.
别生气
Don't be angry,
但我的确知道
but I did know.
我找到了同一张讣告
I found the same obituary.
在我走之后吗
After I left?
不 是在之前
No. Before.
-你没告诉我吗 -我差点说了
- And you didn't tell me? - I almost did.
但是
But...
当我告诉你 你父母找到彼此后
You were so happy when I told you
你是那么的开心
that your parents found each other.
我无法忍♥受又让你伤心
I couldn't bear making you sad again.
你发现我妈妈去世了
You found out my mother died,
你不觉得我该知道吗
and you didn't think that I should know that?
一开始是的
At first, I did.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell ye.
布丽安娜
Brianna...
没必要伤你的心
there was no point breaking your heart.
就连费欧娜也同意了
Even Fiona agreed--
费欧娜
Fiona?
你跟费欧娜说了这事吗
You talked to Fiona about this?
说了我妈妈和穿越的事
About my mother and time travel?
我就是这样看到讣告的
That's how I found the obituary.
那是费欧娜的 或者是她祖母的
Fiona had it, or her granny did.
她是克雷尼顿的领舞者
She was a caller for the dancers at Craigh na Dun.
费欧娜已经知道穿越的事了
Fiona already knew about time travel,
她也同意 如果我告诉你火灾的事
and she agreed that if I told you about the fire,
这样做弊大于利
it would do more harm than good.
她也同意啊
Oh, she did, did she?
这件事你咨♥询♥了她 而不是我吗
She's the one you consulted about this and not me?
然后你俩决定
And then the two of you decided
我不该知道我妈妈去世了
that I shouldn't know that my own mother was dead?
她已经去世了
She was already dead.
你知道的 她去世200年了
You knew she was dead. She's been dead for 200 years.
你能做什么
What could you do?
回来
This.
罗杰 我能回来
Roger, I could do this.
但你不想让我来
But you didn't want me to.
布丽安娜 我们拥有这件礼物
Brianna, we have this gift,
但我们不能仲裁谁生谁死
but we cannot be the arbiters of who lives and who dies,
否则我们会拯救所有的爱人
or we'd save all our loved ones.
那决定只能我来做
That was my decision to make.
我绝对不会这样对你 罗杰
I would never have done that to you, Roger.
你怎么敢剥夺我的选择权
How dare you take that choice away from me?
我不想伤你的心
I didn't want to break your heart!
不 你希望我开心 这样我就会嫁给你
No, you wanted me to be happy so I'd marry you.
是的
Yes! Yes.
抱歉 我想让你当我妻子
Pardon me for wanting you to be my wife,
顺便说一句 你是我妻子了
which, by the way, you are now,
所以也许你该听我的话了
so maybe it's time you listened to me.
什么
What?
我是你妻子 所以现在我得听你的话了
I'm your wife, so now I have to do what you say?
是这样吗
Is that how it's gonna be?
你为我做所有决定
You make all of my decisions for me
这样我漂亮的小脑袋就不用担心了
so I don't have to worry my pretty little head?
你曲解了我的话
You're twisting my words.
我跟你而来差点死掉
I nearly died coming after you!
我又没让你来
Well, I didn't ask you to come.
没错 你直接走了
Oh, that's right. You just left.
一句话也没说
You left without saying a word--
就留下了一封我本该在一年后收到的信
just a note I was supposed to receive a year later,
在你可能死掉或者被困在过去之后
after ye'd died or got stuck.
-也许我该回去 -也许是的
- Maybe I should just go back. - Maybe you should.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
让我离开 从巨石穿越回去
For me to leave and return through the stones?
丽兹和我也过得挺好
Turns out Lizzie and I do pretty well on our own.
布丽安娜
Brianna,
你跟我说了你对你♥爸♥爸说的最后的话
you told me about your last words to your father
你从未原谅过自己
and how you've never forgiven yourself
那样离开他
for leaving him like that--
你敢把我爸爸扯进来
Don't you dare bring my father into this.
这是一样的 你看不出来吗
It's the same thing. Can't you see that?
在重要的时候 你把我推开了
Right when it matters, you're pushing me away.
去你的 我当时只是个孩子
Screw you! I was just a kid.
知道吗 你现在还是
Well, you know what? You still are.
你表现得像是个孩子
You're acting like a child.
也许这是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
好吧
Fine.
如果你真的那样想 那你该走
If you really believe that, then you should go.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me,
因为如果你真的想那样
because if that's what you really want...
我会走的
I will go.
没人拦着你
No one's stopping you.
叛乱分子一定听说了我的计划
The insurgents must have received word of my plan.
-有人提醒了他们吗 -显然
- Someone alerted them? - Obviously.
我跟你俩说了 还有范宁
I told both of you about it, as well as Fanning
华盛顿上校 但是
and Colonel Washington, but...
你们都在我身边
you were all in my company.
不 我看他离开了剧院
No. I saw him leave the play.
谁
Who?
华盛顿上校 大人
Colonel Washington, Your Excellency.
我去接外科大夫时
I saw him and his wife putting on their coats
看见他和他妻子穿上了外套
as I ran to fetch the surgeon.
-他们两个吗 -是的
- The two of them? - Yes.
他俩一起
The two of them together.
绝对不要信弗吉尼亚人
Never trust a Virginian.
华盛顿的报应会来的
Washington's day will come.
失去了勇气吗
Losing your courage, man?
我是输了20先令 但我依然有灵魂
I may have lost 20 shillings, but I still have my soul.
在这里 灵魂就像母鸡的牙齿一样稀罕
A soul is as rare as hen's teeth around here.
不如来点更有世俗价值的东西
How about something with a little more earthly value, then?
你需要很大的运气才能做到 邦内特
You'll need a lot of luck to pull this one off, Bonnet.
我会的
Yes, I will.
吹口气 好吗 亲爱的
Blow on it, will ye, darlin'?
也许你会帮我转运
Perhaps ye'll change my luck.
这是哪里来的
Where did you get this?
为什么问
Why do you ask?
这看起来像我妈妈的东西
It looks like one my mother had.
是吗
Does it now?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
戴着死人的珠宝可不吉利
It's bad luck to wear the jewelry of the dead.
我自己没注意到这种影响
I cannot say I've noticed that effect myself,
但我可以跟你保证
but I can assure you,
我离开你母亲时 她还活着 身体很好
your mother was both alive and well when I left her.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
Afraid I don't know.
我跟她见面有一阵子了
My time with the lady was some while ago,
但很愉快
though pleasant.
但如果你想把戒指还给她
But if you'd like to return it to her...
也许我们能达成协议
perhaps an agreement could be reached.
弃牌
Fold.
-你愿意卖♥♥给我吗 -来吧
- You'll sell it to me? - Come now.
我从不在公共场合讨价还价
I never haggle in public.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表