剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不行
No.
你必须先康复
琼恩
小心点
他看起来没有危险
这家伙肯定不是好人
他是被自己人卖♥♥掉的
那边
放过去
愿它给你带来安宁
谢谢你 卡西罗登
我们必须记住
安宁的起源
与战争一样
都来自人的脑中
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
只是有点难受而已
It's just all so awkward is all.
我以为自己能适应这样 但我还没有
I thought I'd get used to being this size, but I haven't.
反而越来越不舒服了
I just get more and more uncomfortable.
来这里比我想象的还要难受
Being here's harder than I thought it would be.
你知道孩子何时到来
A baby is expected.
却不知道回忆
Memories are not.
它们 就这样突然出现
They... simply come.
我想我母亲了
I miss my mother.
我偶尔也会想念她
I daresay I find myself missing her at times as well,
尤其是生病的时候
particularly when I'm ill.
虽然有时候太直接 但她...
In spite of her unwaveringly direct manner, she is...
是位了不起的女人
a rather remarkable woman.
我希望她能在孩子出生前回来
I hope she returns before the baby arrives.
我了解你的父母
Knowing your parents,
他们会尽一切努力 帮你找回罗杰的
they will do everything in their power to return Roger to you.
挽着我吧
Take my arm.
你真是让人没法不喜欢
You are impossible not to like.
你的火里还要添柴吗
Would you like some more wood for your fire?
把木头放到火堆边上
Put the logs over there, by the fire.
然后去河边 给我们打点...
And go down to the river, fetch us some w--
放在这边吗
Yes? You want this here?
卡西罗登
他不知道我们的规矩
他不知道不能手指东西
或者打断别人说话
站起来
Get up.
站起来 伊埃哈奥孔萨
Get up, Ehhaokonsah.
留着他对我们没好处
求你了 我受伤了
Please. I'm hurt.
把他...
关去小屋里
你没学到任何教训
你效忠的是谁
Where do your loyalties lie?
你怎么会被驱逐
How did you come to be an outcast?
那是个误会
It was a mistake.
你没有尊严吗
Have you no honor?
你丢掉了自己的名誉吗
Did you break your word of honor?
我忠于一个女人
My loyalties were to a woman.
那你就不该对琼恩笑
Then you should not smile upon Johiehon.
你好
你是谁
亚历山大·菲力古神父
你是英格兰人吗
You are British?
对
Yes.
苏格兰人
Scottish.
我叫罗杰·麦肯齐
Roger MacKenzie.
你就是他们说的那个"狗脸"
You're the man they have christened Dogface.
原来...
So...
"伊埃哈奥孔萨"是这个意思吗
so that's what "Ehhaokonsah" means.
真抬举我了
Flattering.
还算挺贴切的外号♥
Rather appropriate nickname,
因为莫霍克人不留胡子
since the Mohawk do not keep their whiskers
又挺喜欢狗
and they're rather fond of dogs.
是吗
Oh, they are?
我还真不知道
Oh, I wouldn't have known it.
但我连自己在哪都不知道
But, then, I don't even know where I am.
你在他们称作影湖的村庄里
You're in the village they call Shadow Lake.
那是哪里
And where is that, exactly?
纽约省
The province of New York.
纽约
Oh, New York.
你怎么来到这里的
How did you come to be here?
我想你可以说 我是走过来的
I suppose you could say I walked here.
那你呢...
And you? What about--
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
我...恋爱了
I... fell in love.
你在干什么
What are ye doing?
你知道热尔曼喜欢玩杯子和勺子吧
Well, you know Germain likes to play with cups and spoons--
是
Aye.
孩子在床上 你的借口是什么
So what's yer excuse, seein' as our bairn's in his crib?
我知道这是什么
I ken what this is.
-你要... -从监狱里把穆塔夫救出来
- Ye're going to-- - Rescue Murtagh from jail,
是的
yes.
很好
Good.
他一开始就不该在那里
He shouldna been in there to begin with.
怎么 你不生我的气
What, you're not angry with me?
除非你不去尝试救他
Not unless ye're not goin' to try.
我们不能让他被绞死
We canna allow the man to be hanged.
那这是什么
What's this, then?
这代表人吗
Does this represent a man?
监管者吗
Regulator?
是的
Yes.
布莱恩和玛拉基找到愿意帮忙的人了
Bryan and Malachi have found men willing to help.
但尽管如此
But even so,
还是很危险 我不确定...
it's a dangerous endeavor, and I'm not sure--
你可以成功的
You can do this.
要是老爷在这里就好了...
If only Milord were here...
还有克莱尔
Claire too.
我知道她冒生命危险救他
I ken she risked her life to save his
当时他被抓去温特沃斯关起来了
when he was imprisoned at Wentworth.
如果他们在这里会怎么做呢
If they were here, uh, what would they do?
他们肯定能找到办法
They'd find a way.
我们也能
And we will too.
我们
We?
是的 我们
Aye, we.
别抛下我
I'll not be cast aside.
不管好还是坏
"For better or worse,"
费格斯·弗雷泽
Fergus Fraser.
相信自己的计划
Have faith in yer plan.
会成功的
'Twill work.
监管者也会协助我们
And we have the Regulators to aid us as well.
你说得对 亲爱的
You're right, mon amour.
穆塔夫会获得自♥由♥的
Murtagh will be freed.
或许是时候该离开威明顿
Perhaps it's time to leave Wilmington
接受老爷和夫人的提议
and to take up Milord and Milady's offer
去弗雷泽山脊生活
to live at Fraser's Ridge.
我去找个马车然后收拾细软
I'll find us a wagon and start packing our belongings.
你真是个特别的女人
You are an exceptional woman.
你知道的
Ye ken well,
我要跟你一起去面对魔鬼
I'd join you to face the devil himself.
我几年前来了这里传播上帝之言
I came here some years ago to spread the word of God.
特瓦斯科酋长听了我的布道
Chief Tehwahsehkwe heard me preach
深受圣灵的感动
and, being moved of the Holy Spirit,
邀请我跟他去其村庄
invited me to return with him to his village.
我开始将部落里的一些人转变成信徒
I started converting some members of the tribe,
有一段时间 我与他们和平共处
and...for a time, I lived with them peacefully.
但到了村庄一年后
But a year after I arrived at the village,
我发梢了
I was struck with fever.
我做好了上帝带走我的准备...
I was prepared to allow God to take me...
直到我感觉到一个女人的手抚着我
Until I felt a woman's hands upon me.
柔软冰冷的手
Soft, cooling hands.
她以天使般温柔的抚慰来照顾我
She cared for me with the gentle touch of an angel.
之后我康复了
Then, after I had recovered,
发生了...
there was...
罪恶
sin.
我的孩子 她的抚触唤醒了
You see, my son, her touch had awakened
我长♥期♥努力抑制着的欲望
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表