剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
我们选了个名字 克莱尔宝宝
We've chosen a name. Baby Klara.
她们都病死了
They are dead.
她们得了麻疹
They got the measle and--
麻疹是你从横溪带来的
Measles traveled with you from Cross Creek.
它在人与人之间传播
It spreads from person to person.
穆塔夫
Murtagh.
我需要这里的锻铁炉
I have my forge here.
你愿意跟我们回弗雷泽山脊吗
Will you return to Fraser's Ridge with us?
我们一起合作
We'll work together.
我是约翰·威廉·格雷少校 这座监狱的狱长
I am Major John William Grey, the governor of this prison.
我不能让你自♥由♥
I couldn't give you freedom.
这是我能做到的极限了
This is the next best I could manage.
那里叫赫尔沃特
It's called Helwater.
我的婚礼三天后举♥行♥
Well, my wedding is in three days.
我要把第一次给你这样的人
I want my first time to be with someone like you.
我姐姐死了
My sister's dead.
埃尔斯米尔知道孩子不是他的
Ellesmere knew the child wasn't his.
我们为他取名为威廉
We named him William.
你能作为一个父亲的角色照顾威利吗
Would you look out for Willie as his father?
古战场传奇 第四季第六集
血亲
杰米
Jamie.
怎么回事
What the devil?
你来这穷乡僻壤做什么
Well, what are you doing in the backcountry?
你信里把这里写得很美
Well, your letter painted such a beautiful picture of your land,
我决定亲眼来看看
I was determined to see it with my own eyes.
正好我要来弗吉尼亚州办事
And I have business in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州在很远的北方 约翰
Virginia's some way north, John.
没错
True.
所以我派随从先去伍拉姆溪
Which is why I sent the men who accompanied us ahead
为接下来的旅程做准备
to Woolam's Creek to make preparations for the onward journey.
他和我一起来了
He's here with me.
他在溪边等着
He's waiting by the stream.
去接他之前 我想先和你谈谈
I thought I might have a word with you alone first
如果可以的话
before retrieving him, if possible.
来吧
Come on.
给
Here.
天啊
Christ.
骄傲使人失败
Pride goeth before a fall.
并且伤了背
And a broken back.
有人帮你就谢天谢地吧
Be thankful for the help while you have it.
或许你应该留下
Perhaps you should stay.
你都没时间好好抱怨一下
You've barely had time to complain at all.
而且我猜杰米很喜欢你
And Jamie's quite fond of you, I suppose.
我也很高兴见到你 克莱尔
Well, it's a blessing to see ye as well, Claire.
你待在这里让弗雷泽山脊感觉像个家
Having you here has really made Fraser's Ridge feel like home.
你确定你不想留下吗
Are you sure you can't stay?
我要管理锻造炉
I have the forge to run.
如果我待在北卡罗来纳州
If I'm to stay in North Carolina at all,
我就得交税
I'll need to pay my taxes.
你知道那意味着什么
And ye ken what that means.
很不幸 我知道
I do, unfortunately.
在我们谈话的同时 我们最得力的两个人
As we speak, two of our best men
正在向州长申请减税
are presenting the governor with our petition for fewer taxes.
你的监管者朋友吗
Your regulator friends?
救命
Help!
把它们弄下来
Get them off me! Ah.
怎么了 孩子
What is it, lad?
它们只是水蛭 不会伤害你
Oh, they're just leeches. They won't hurt you.
拜托了 你能立刻弄掉它们吗
Please, c-can you remove them at once?
它们是恶劣的生物
They're vile creatures.
它们没那么恶劣
Oh, they're not so terribly vile.
它们有用处
They have their uses.
如果你能忍♥受的话
And if you can stand it,
最好等它们自己掉下来
it's better to wait until they drop off by themselves.
我讨厌它们 我不想等
I hate them, and I'd rather not wait.
请你弄掉
If you please.
好吧
Very well, then.
穆塔夫 桶给我
Murtagh, can you pass me a bucket?
我不想浪费它们
Don't want to waste them.
它们非常适合
They're very effective...
消除瘀伤肿胀
in reducing the swelling of bruises.
我想见我父亲
I want my father.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道他是否记得你
I don't know if he'll remember you.
我离开赫尔沃特时他还不到六岁
He was barely six when I left Helwater.
恍如隔世
A lifetime ago.
对他来说 不记得最好
Best he doesn't remember. For his own sake.
的确
Indeed.
顺便说句 他坚持要我们叫他威廉
By the by, he insists we call him William now.
如果你们作为客人住一段时间
We would be honored if you were to stay a while.
我们会很荣幸
As guests.
那就太好了
That would be delightful.
伊泽贝尔和你一起来了吗
Is, uh, Isobel with you?
没有
No.
伊泽贝尔死了
Isobel has died.
死在英格兰去牙买♥♥加的船上
On the ship between England and Jamaica.
她和威廉去那里找我
She and William were coming to join me there,
她生病了
and she took ill.
约翰 我
John, I...
我很遗憾听到这消息
I'm sorry to hear it.
你能承受住吗
How are you bearing up?
和你想的一样
As you'd expect.
确实很难
It has been a trial.
尤其是对威廉来说 他极度悲痛
For William, especially. He's grief-stricken.
但我
But I...
我必须为了他抬起头
must keep my chin up for him.
她是个非常好的人
She was such a kind soul.
而且是威利的好妈妈
And a wonderful mother to Willie.
威廉
William.
-确实 -来吧
- Yes, she was. - Come along.
我们看看怎么处理
We'll see what we can do.
约翰大人
Lord John.
弗雷泽夫人
Mistress Fraser.
很高兴再次见到你
Tis a pleasure to see you again.
你认识我父亲吗
You know my father?
是的
I do.
是我该高兴才对
The pleasure is mine.
真的都是故人啊
A reunion indeed.
菲茨吉本斯先生
Mr. Fitzgibbons.
你看起来一点也没变
Well, you appear well after all this time.
我猜是山里的空气好吧
Tis the mountain air, I expect.
看来你已经见到我们亲切的女主人了
I see you've made the acquaintance of our gracious hostess.
不跟男主人也问声好吗
Will you not also pay your compliments to our host?
我恐怕还不知道你的名字 先生
I don't believe I've been given your name, sir.
我真是无礼
How impertinent of me.
这位是詹姆斯·弗雷泽先生
May I present Mr. James Fraser.
弗雷泽先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Fraser, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我也是 威廉少爷
Yours as well, Master William.
小少爷在溪流里被水蛭叮了
The young master encountered some leeches down at the stream.
您允许的话
With your permission,
我想带他出去清洁一下伤口
I'd like to take him out to clean the wounds.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
来吧
Come along.
威廉还不知道我们三个是怎么认识的
William is unaware of the circumstances of how we three met.
如果你能谨慎开口 我会很感激的
I'd be grateful for your discretion in the matter.
是
Aye.
可不能让他知道您还有我们这种下♥贱♥朋友
Wouldn't want him to think you keep dishonorable company.
过去的已经过去了
The past is the past.
约翰大人是位可信的朋友
Lord John is a trusted friend.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表