剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
一万英亩的国王土地归你所有
10,000 acres of His Majesty's land at your disposal.
监管者正在皮埃蒙特闹事
Regulators are stirring up trouble in the piedmont.
与我的收税员针锋相对
Pitching themselves against my tax collectors.
你的治安官不去
Can your... sheriffs not discourage them
阻止他们采取行动吗
from taking matters into their own hands?
他们中有些人品行不端
Some have proven to be dishonest.
这个标志能让过路人
This will be a sign to all who pass
知道他们走进弗雷泽山脊了
that they're entering Fraser's Ridge.
切罗基人给了你警告
The Cherokee gave you a warning.
我家人和我希望安居乐业 来吧
My family and I wish to live peacefully. Join us.
杀熊者
Bear-killer.
我们的人将这样称呼你
That is how you will be known to our people.
这是阿达维希
This is Adawehi.
她是医生
She's a healer.
是的
Yes.
非常强大的医生
A very powerful healer.
布丽安娜 克莱尔找到了杰米
Brianna, Claire found Jamie.
-她去苏格兰了 -为什么
- She went to Scotland. - Why?
去拜访她妈妈
To visit her mother.
古战场传奇 第四季第五集
野蛮人
北卡州
1768年
这念"兔子"
帽子
你说的是"帽子"
兔子
兔子
Rabbit.
兔子
Rabbit.
给母亲
母亲
给母亲
For the mother.
母亲
Mother.
茶
茶
Tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
这会对佩特妮拉很有用
This will be very useful for Petronella.
你有孩子吗
有
Yes.
我
I, uh...
我有个女儿
I have a daughter,
但是
but...
她住在很远的地方
she lives far, far away.
她在这里
是的
Yes.
她在这里
英格兰人
Sassenach.
我的帽子呢
Where's my hat?
我不知道
I don't know.
你最后一次在哪见的
Where did you last see it?
如果我知道 我就戴上了
If I kenned that, I'd be wearing it.
反正很破旧了
It's worn, anyway.
你应该在伍拉姆溪再买♥♥一顶
You should get a new one in Woolam's Creek
给准佃户们留个好印象
make a good impression on prospective tenants.
提供不收费的土地
Offering land without charge.
我头上的帽子能有什么帮助
Dinna see how the hat on my head'll come into it.
你能拿到肉干吗
Can you reach the jerky?
能
Aye.
剩最后一点了
That's the last of it.
储藏室还有更多
Well, there's more in the storeroom,
如果你比我早回来的话
if you get back before I do.
我不知道我是否羡慕你
Dinna ken if I envy you or not.
穆勒夫人是个好厨师 但是
Mistress Mueller's a fine cook, but...
我必须得容忍♥格哈德
Having to tolerate Gerhard...
克拉伦斯没那么固执 更讲理一些
Clarence is less stubborn and has more sense.
我相信我能容忍♥他
I'm sure I can tolerate him
直到给他接生完孙辈
long enough to deliver his grandchild.
-母猪叼着你的帽子 杰米舅舅 -天啊
- The sow had your hat, Uncle Jamie. - Christ.
为了抢回来我差点丢了根指头
Nearly lost a finger trying to save it.
如果我真的在你之前回来 英格兰人
If I do return before you, Sassenach,
我可能会吃了那只凶恶的畜生
I might eat that vicious beast.
怎么
Aye.
拜托
Come on.
我们走的越早 回来的越早
The sooner we go, the sooner we'll be home,
而且我喜欢培根
and I love bacon.
可以的话 请安到马上
If you would, attach that to the horse, please.
-谢谢 -好的 舅妈
- Thank you. - Aye, Auntie.
如果孩子比你预计的更早降生
If the bairn does come sooner than you expect,
你确定你不希望我回来吗
you're sure you'll not wish me to return?
我以前也一个人待过
I've been alone here before.
是的
Aye.
但这也不会让离开你更好受
Doesn't make it any easier, leaving ye.
来
Here.
怎么了
What is it?
布丽安娜
Has Brianna...
脖子上是否有胎记
a birthmark on her neck?
是的
Yes.
她确实有 但是
She does, but...
我不记得和你提过
I don't remember mentioning it to you.
我看到了
I saw it
在昨晚的梦里
in a dream last night.
一个小棕色胎记
A wee brown mark
形状像钻石
shaped like a diamond.
在她左耳后
It's behind her left ear.
我很长时间没想过这事了
I haven't thought about that in a very long time.
总是被她的...
It's always hidden...
头发挡着
Behind her hair.
是的
Aye.
我亲了她那里
I kissed her there.
因弗内斯
1971年
司机有等她或者看到她往哪走了吗
Did the driver wait for her, or see where she went?
记录上只说
Uh, the log only says
是去克雷尼顿的单程车
it was a one-way fare to Craigh Na Dun,
十天之前
ten days ago.
那边没什么东西
There's not much up there.
或许她是去见什么人的
Uh, perhaps she was meeting someone.
你能告诉我车是去哪接她的吗
Can you tell me where he picked her up?
贝尔德早餐旅馆
Baird's Bed and Breakfast.
早上八点
8:00 in the morning.
谢谢你
Thank you for your help.
贝尔德太太
Mrs. Baird.
是小姐
Uh, Miss.
贝尔德小姐
Miss Baird.
我叫罗杰·韦克菲尔德
I'm Roger Wakefield.
我想我女朋友
I think, um, my girlfriend
可能在十天前左右住过你的旅馆
may have been a guest of yours about ten or so days ago.
是 那个美国人
Aye, the American.
长得有点像艾丽·麦古奥呢
Ah, reminded me a bit of Ali MacGraw.
美国女演员 生于1938年
-人挺不错 -是
- Sweet girl. - Right.
这挺紧急的 她...
It's a bit urgent. Was she--
她在这住了多久
uh, how long did she stay?
就几天
Oh, um, just-- just a few days.
她有留下什么吗
And did she leave anything behind?
衣服或者书之类的
Clothes or books or...
我... 没有 没东西
I... No. Um... no, nothing.
没东西吗
Nothing?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还以为
I--I was hoping
我能找到什么的
I would find... something.
韦克菲尔德先生 等等
Mr. Wakefield, um, wait.
稍等一下
Two seconds.
她请我等一年
She asked me to wait a year
再把这封信寄给你
before sending it to ye,
但既然你现在来了
but, well, since ye're here now,
我...
and, well, I...
我能看出她伤了你的心
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表