剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不过确实伤到了我的大腿
They pinked me in the thigh a bit, though.
让我妻子给你治治腿
Well, let my wife tend to your leg.
她是个医生
She's a healer.
来 让我看看
Here, let me look.
还不算严重
It's not bad.
您戴着两个戒指
Two wedding bands you wear.
我结了两次婚
I've been married twice.
哪两个家伙这么幸运啊
Oh, two lucky men, then.
第一个戒指您一直留着吗
And you've never parted with the ring from the first?
是
No.
我没结过婚
I never married.
但是我一直挺喜欢戒指的
But I've always been partial to rings.
卫兵从我这里抢走了一个
The watchmen dispossessed me of mine.
无限圆圈这个概念 总是让我
There's something about the notion of an infinite circle
着迷不已
that fascinates me.
行刑人的绞索也是个圆圈
The hangman's noose is a circle
你将来最好躲着点
you'd do well to avoid in the future.
我怕的不是绞索 夫人
It's not the noose I fear, madam.
不是吗
No?
自从我长大 最让我害怕的
Since I was a lad, I've been plagued by...
就一直是溺水的噩梦 一遍又一遍
nightmares of drowning over and over again.
你会认为我能有所预料 然后醒来
You'd think I'd foresee it and waken.
但我从来没醒来过
But I never do.
一直到水淹没我的头顶
Not till the water's over my head.
我知道我就要死在这里了
I know it'll be the death of me.
那灰色的浊流 夹杂着泥沙
Gray waters, dark with mud,
有生物在其中盲目游动
things swimmin' blindly in it.
等着大海将我最终吞没
Waiting for the sea to have her way with me.
我溺死后 生物可能还会把我吃掉
That they might do the same when she's done.
噩梦伤不了你
Well, nightmares can't harm you.
确实
No.
是大海拉着我
It's the sea herself pullin' at me.
你有没有感觉到大海在拉扯你
Have you ever felt the sea pullin' at you?
我曾差点溺毙
I almost drowned once.
遇上海上的暴风雨
In a storm at sea.
那你知道我在说什么
Then you know what I speak of.
你从这里启程去哪里呢 邦内特先生
Where will you go from here, Mr. Bonnet?
我的一些伙伴想在附近的附属国起航
Oh, some of my associates intended to weigh anchor
赶在天气变化之前
in a nearby tributary before the weather turns.
祈祷我现在走还不完
I pray I'm not too late.
我怎么觉得你说的伙伴是海盗
Aye, why is it I get a feeling 'tis pirates that ye speak of?
当然了 卡罗莱纳州的狱长会这么称呼他们
Well certainly the governors of the Carolinas would call them so.
威明顿的商人们却不这样看待他们
The merchants of Wilmington would regard them otherwise.
毫无疑问 你在寻求某种奖赏
No doubt you'll be, uh, seeking some reward
为了你的伙伴
for your assistance?
那没问题
That can be settled.
看在海斯的面子上我救了你
I saved ye for Hayes' sake.
并未为此寻求奖赏
I'll no seek reward for such service.
感谢您 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
您真是一位罕见的绅士
You truly are a rare gentleman indeed.
我建议你警醒一点
I might advise you to be wary.
在这些森林里穿行的旅行者 总是会被盗贼
Travelers in these woods, they're--they're often set upon
和盗贼袭击
by thieves and outlaws.
我们会的
We will.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么告辞了
I must bid you now adieu.
邦内特先生 愿好运持续伴随着您
I hope your good luck continues, Mr. Bonnet.
我发现通常一个人的运气是他自己创造的
I found that a man most often makes his own luck.
如果我们太快通过英格兰兵的地界
I fear we may rouse suspicion
怕是会引起怀疑
if we pass by the redcoats so soon.
真不愿意把你们从温暖的被窝里叫起来
Hate to deprive you of a warm bed,
但我们今晚必须待在森林里
but we'll have to stay in the woods tonight.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我也是
Nor do I.
找个安全的地方扎营吧
Let's find a safe place to camp.
今天真是太糟糕了
It's been such a terrible day.
能与你在一起我感到如此幸运
I feel so lucky to be here with you.
想活着不是什么错 英格兰人
It isn't wrong to be alive, Sassenach.
没错
You're right.
我们要珍惜这些时刻
We have to treasure these moments.
没错
Aye.
你我比大多数人都清楚
You and I ken better than most
亡命天涯是何种感受
how fleeting life can be.
但是
Still,
有时候还是忍♥不住觉得
can't help but feel sometimes that all of this
这一切可能被随时夺走
could be ripped away at any moment.
没关系 英格兰人 好吗
It doesn't matter, Sassenach. Hmm?
你不觉得我们之间生死已是小事
Don't you see how small a thing death is between us?
克罗登之战 你我一别后
After you left me, after Culloden,
我就像死了
I was dead.
但那段时间我仍旧爱着你
Yet all that time I loved you.
我也爱你
I loved you too.
从未停止过
I never stopped.
我的身体死去时 灵魂依然属于你
When my body dies, my soul will still be yours.
没有分毫损失 英格兰人
Nothing is lost, Sassenach.
只有改变
Only changed.
这是热力学第一定律
That's the first law of thermodynamics.
不
No.
不
No.
那是信念
That's faith.
我不在乎它是什么
I don't care what it is.
我现在只想与你感受生命活力
I want to feel alive with you right now.
你知道丛林里还有什么吗
Do you know what lies beyond those trees?
知道
Aye.
更多的树
More trees.
没错 更多更多
Yes, a lot more.
它们一路延伸到那条伟大的河流
They stretch all the way past a mighty river
密西西比河
named the Mississippi.
大平原
The Great Plains.
这只是美国人创造历史的开端
This is just the start of what America will become.
最终将会一直延伸到太平洋
Eventually it will reach all the way to the Pacific Ocean.
北卡州将成为50个州之一
North Carolina will just be one of 50 states.
居民全都是苏格兰人
All filled with Scots.
这里会有很多不同的人
Oh, there will be lots of different people here
来自世界各地不同国家
from countries all over the world.
都希望来到这片热土上 实现所谓的美国梦
And all hoping to live what will be called the American Dream.
跟我们的梦想一样吗
Is that the same as our dream?
我想是的
I suppose it is.
生活在无拘无束之处的机会 唯一束缚你的
A chance to live in a place where the only limitations
就是自己的能力
are a person's own abilities.
和想要成功的愿望
And the will to succeed.
就是那样的梦想
That's the dream.
成千上万的人来到这里
they'll come here in their thousands.
然后是上百万人
And then millions.
那么原来就在这里的人呢
What about those already here?
当地人
The natives.
他们的境遇会是怎样
What becomes of them?
这个嘛
Well...
他们被从祖先的土地上赶走
They are driven from their ancestral lands.
被残害
Killed.
或被强迫居住在保留地
Or forced to live in reservations.
与英格兰人对苏格兰高地的人的所作所为一样
It's not unlike what the English did to the Highlanders.
一些人的梦想
A dream for some
可能是另一些人的噩梦
can be a nightmare for others.
我建议杰米把宝石卖♥♥掉
I suggested to Jamie we try and sell the ruby.
在我们准备利灵顿晚宴的那晚
As we got ready for the Lillington dinner that night,
我们对找到买♥♥家的满怀希望
our hopes were high that we'd find a buyer.
我这样不是老来俏吧
It's not too much mutton dressed as lamb, is it?
从来都不是
Never.
唯一缺少的
Only thing missing...
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表