剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Ye've a bairn coming.
你挑剔的时候已经过去了
Yer time to be particular is long past.
你一无所有 你名下一分钱也没有
Ye've nothing, not a penny to yer name,
而你的名字倒是要遭到玷污了
a name at risk of being tarnished, at that.
你得考虑你的未来
Ye have to think of yer future,
你的安全
yer security.
与这些人中的一个结婚
A marriage to one of these men
对你来说很有好处
will be of great benefit to ye.
毫无疑问 对你也是
And to you as well, no doubt.
两个家庭的结合总是一件幸事
The union of two families is always a blessing.
那爱情呢
What about love?
你说我的奶奶嫁给了爱情
You said my grandmother married for love.
是的
Aye.
的确如此
She did.
跟你一样 艾伦未婚先孕
Like ye, Ellen was with child before she wed.
我们的兄弟卡伦和杜格尔
Our brothers Colum and Dougal
试图为她安排婚姻
tried to arrange a marriage for her,
但她瞒骗了他们
but she outwitted them
和布莱恩·弗雷泽私奔了
when she eloped with Brian Fraser,
但是
but...
重要的是
the important thing is,
这孩子是婚后生下的
the bairn was born in wedlock.
如果你的孩子不是
If yours is not,
别人会说他是没爹的杂种
he'll be branded a fatherless bastard.
他的一生都会被毁掉
His life will be ruined.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
我知道你曾有过一个爱人
I ken ye once had a man ye loved,
但他走了
but he's gone.
你不想听这个
It's not what ye want to hear,
但他不会回来了
but he's not coming back.
他跟野蛮人在一起 不管是死是活
He's with the savages now, be it dead or alive.
你越早接受 就越好
The sooner ye accept that, the better.
你没法靠希望活着
Ye canna live on hope.
对 那是他
There, that's him.
我们需要他独自一人
We need him on his own.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你好
Hello.
我想你进错房♥间了 先生
Think you've got the wrong room, sir.
是
Oh, aye.
我找一位绅士
I'm looking for a gentleman.
你可不是
You're no gentleman.
把马牵近些
Bring the horse closer in.
在干什么
What's all this?
你对这男人做了什么
What have you done to that man?
回到你妻子和孩子身边
Return to yer wife and child.
你干什么
What are you doing?
放开他
Unhand him!
你该走了
You should go.
你有些眼熟
Something very familiar about you.
真奇怪 我们似乎没见过
Strange. Dinna think we've had the pleasure.
我认为你会觉得我的同伴
I do think ye'll find there's something very familiar
斯蒂芬·邦内特很眼熟
about my companion, Stephen Bonnet.
-谋杀犯吗 -是的
- The murderer? - Aye, 'tis.
他逃脱了绞刑架
Who escaped the gallows?
我之前见过你
I have seen you before,
在报纸上 穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
on a broadsheet, Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
带走他
Take him.
早上好 弗雷泽小姐
Good mornin', Miss Fraser.
卡梅隆夫人让您
Mistress Cameron is askin' ye
去楼下喝茶
to come down for some tea.
我要给您穿上特别合适的衣服
I'm to dress ye in something especially becomin'.
为什么
Why is that?
福布斯先生昨晚完全被您迷住了
Mister Forbes was quite taken with ye last night.
他打算向您求婚
He intends to ask for yer hand in marriage.
卡梅隆夫人给了她的祝福
Mistress Cameron gave her blessing.
肯定是
I'm sure she did.
您不高兴吗
Are ye no pleased?
我当然高兴
Of course I'm pleased.
我只是需要点时间准备
I just--I need some time to prepare myself,
去透透气
to take some air.
你能告诉姨奶奶你来叫醒我时
Would you tell my aunt that when you came to wake me,
我去清晨散步了吗
I'd gone on my morning walk?
如果您不介意我问
If ye dinna mind me askin',
我该告诉夫人您需要多久
how long should I tell the mistress ye'll be?
我一小时后就来 我保证
I'll join you in an hour or so, I promise,
你叫丽兹来找我行吗
and will you send Lizzie to see me?
-我需要你的帮助 -什么都行 小姐
- I need your help. - Anything, Mistress.
找到约翰大人 让他
Find Lord John and ask him
在大橡树旁的空地跟我见面
to meet me in the grounds by the large oak.
丽兹 小心点
And, Lizzie, be discreet.
你不会觉得冷吧
It's not too cold for you?
不 你呢
No. You?
我喜欢清新的空气
I enjoy the brisk air.
我想评论天气
I would comment on the weather,
或者问你对花♥园♥的看法 但是
or ask your opinion on the gardens, but, uh,
时间急迫 我
with the time passing, I--
我想直接问你
I wanted to ask instead,
你愿意娶我吗
will you marry me?
我的上帝啊
Oh, dear God in heaven.
你父亲叫我照顾你时
I'm not sure this is what your father had in mind
我不确定他是这个意思
when he asked me to look in on you.
我知道 但如果我不问 为了我的孩子
I know, but if I didn't ask, for the sake of my child--
你的确是你父亲的女儿
You are your father's daughter. That's certain.
我不想要你的钱
Look, I don't want any of your money.
我会签文件
I'll sign a paper saying so.
你也没必要跟我住一起
You wouldn't have to live with me, either,
虽然我也许该和你去弗吉尼亚州
although I should probably come to Virginia with you,
至少待一段时间
at least for a little while.
杰米是我在这世界上最珍爱的人之一
Jamie is one of the people I cherish most on this Earth, and...
虽然我因为无法解释的原因被你吸引 但是
drawn to you for reasons I cannot explain, but...
我不能和你结婚
I cannot take your hand in marriage.
约翰大人 如果你拒绝我的提议
Lord John, if you refuse my offer,
我深表遗憾地告诉你 我将说出
it is with deep regret that I'll have to reveal
我昨晚看见你
what I saw you doing last night
和我的一个追求者做的事
with one of my supposed suitors.
不管你以为自己看到了什么
Whatever it is you think you saw,
你都搞错了
you're quite mistaken.
不 我知道我看到了什么
No, I know what I saw,
我会写信给
and I will write letters
州长 治安官
to the governor, the sheriff--
你明知这项罪行的惩罚
Knowing the severity of the punishment
有多严重 还要这样做吗
of this crime, you would do that?
-我的生活会被毁掉 -那我会告诉杰米
- My life would be ruined. - Then I'll tell Jamie.
这是假设他还不知道
Well, that's assuming he doesn't already know,
你自己也说过
and as you said yourself,
他在忙别的事
he's otherwise engaged.
在某个真正的森林里
In an actual forest somewhere.
在晚餐时你想的是他
You imagined him when I asked at dinner.
你想象的是你和杰米在森林里
You pictured yourself with Jamie in the forest.
你可以选择任何人
You could've picked anyone--
比如说你去世的妻子
your late wife, for instance.
我几乎忍♥不住要接受你那蛮横的求婚
I am almost tempted to submit to your outrageous proposal.
这会教你不要玩火
It would certainly teach you to play with fire.
听起来是个威胁
That sounds like a threat.
你是说 你也和女人上♥床♥吗
You mean you... with women too?
我曾经结过婚
I was married.
看来那不是为了掩人耳目了
It wasn't an arrangement of convenience, then.
我向你保证 我完全有能力
I am perfectly capable of carrying out
履行我作为丈夫的职责
my husbandly duties, I assure you.
来吧
Come.
我们坐一会儿
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表