剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我已经原谅他了
I already have.
-罗杰 -克莱尔
- Roger. - Claire?
-是你 -没事
- It's you. - It's all right.
是杰米 他不会伤害你的
It's Jamie. He won't hurt you.
我们要带你离开这里
We're going to get you out of here.
你知道我对你做了错事
I've done wrong to ye, as ye ken,
我是前来纠正错误的
but I've come to put it right.
现在我向你道歉
For now, you have my apology.
你们带来了多少人
How many have you brought with you?
我的外甥伊恩 克莱尔
Got my nephew, Ian, Claire,
还有几个莫霍克朋友
and a few Mohawk friends.
-就这些 -你以为呢
- That's all? - What were you expecting,
把麦肯齐家族的人全带来
the whole MacKenzie clan?
请别告诉别人
让他们走
我们要去河边
We have to get to the river.
我们会试着阻止他们
We'll try and stop them.
走吧 罗杰
Come on, Roger.
罗杰
Roger!
快点 走
Quick, go.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快走
Go!
和平
和平
停下
Stop!
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
我驱逐了这些人
I banished these people,
你却违反议事会决定将他们带回来
and you brought them back against the wishes of the council,
引发了暴♥力♥事件和破坏
causing violence and destruction.
你是莫霍克人
You are Mohawk.
你以后再也不是了
You will never be so again.
你必须永远离开村子 永远不得返回
You will leave the village and never return.
不要
你不必这么做
求你了 不要
你们这些外来者
You outsiders...
并非导致冲突的原因
are not the reason for this strife.
而水獭牙带来的伤痛和分歧
The pain and disharmony caused by Otter Tooth
一直伴随着我们
has always been with us.
但不会再有麻烦了
There will be no more trouble,
我的族人间只有和平
only peace amongst my people.
拿石头走吧
Take the stone.
离开村子
Leave the village.
永远别再回来
Never return.
我们很感激
We are grateful.
我只是想请求带着我们的朋友一起离开
I only ask that we may leave wi' our friend.
没有公平的交易
There has been no fair trade.
狗脸必须待在村子里
Dogface will stay in the village.
罗杰
Roger--
-带走我吧 -什么
- Take me. - What?
-杰米舅舅 等等 -我身强力壮
- Uncle Jamie, wait. - I'm able-bodied, strong.
不 肯定有别的办法
No, there has to be another way.
没有了
There isn't.
我必须为我们的女儿这样做
I must do this for our daughter.
伊恩 告诉议事会
Ian, tell the council.
说服他们
Convince them.
拜托 杰米
Please, Jamie.
你和伊恩带罗杰去找布丽安娜
You and Ian will take Roger back to Brianna.
不
No.
我们有个提议
只要有机会 我会
As soon as can be managed, I'll--
我会逃跑 回家
I'll escape, come home.
-不 -我会的
- No. - I will.
我会回到你身边 英格兰人
I'll return to ye, Sassenach.
我们接受
We accept.
我留下
I'm staying.
伊恩 你干什么
Ian, what're ye doing?
没事 舅舅
It's all right, Uncle.
你可以走了 带上罗杰
You are free to go... to take Roger.
抱歉我们把你卖♥♥了
I'm sorry for what we did to ye.
勇敢而精明的举动
Brave and canny move.
你有机会就逃走 或者我来救你
As soon as you can, escape, or I'll come for you.
不
No...
我真心的
I mean it.
我要留下
I'm staying.
跟莫霍克人一起生活吗
And live yer life with the Mohawk?
我向他们保证了
I gave them my word.
别逼我失信
Dinna make me break it.
你向布丽安娜保证了
You gave Brianna yours.
我怎么能与你分离
How can I part with ye?
我也很难过
Oh, it will be hard for us both.
但你必须保证
But you must promise
你会离开 别回来找我
that you'll leave and no come back for me.
这是我的选择
I've chosen this.
好
Aye.
伊恩
Oh, Ian.
你曾说过 你希望我成为一个有价值的人
Ye once said that ye wished me to become a man of worth.
你不知道你有多珍贵
Ye dinna ken how worthy ye are.
记住
Cuimhnich.
记住
Cuimhnich.
记住
Remember.
我不会忘记的
I wilna forget.
永远不会
Never.
味道怎么样
How does it taste?
像家一样
Like home.
威士忌在新大♥陆♥很难买♥♥到
Whisky's hard to come by in the New World.
是啊 我不能喝他们称之为朗姆酒的马尿
Aye, and I canna drink that horse pish they call rum.
我得同意你的看法
Och, I'd have to agree with ye there.
你要去哪里
Where will ye go?
去找监管者
Back to rejoin the Regulators.
你没学到教训吗
Have ye learned nothing?
你必须再打同样的仗吗
Must ye fight the same fight again?
你忘了结局是什么吗
Do ye not recall how it ends?
新大♥陆♥ 新结局
Hmm, New World, new ending.
如果你真的相信
If ye truly believe that,
那你比我以为的还要蠢
ye're a bigger fool than I thought ye were.
如果目标是正当的
If the cause is just,
战斗总比袖手旁观 什么也不做
it's better to fight than stand by and do naught
看着好人受苦要好
while good people suffer.
你觉得我在这样做吗
Is that what you think I'm doing?
我觉得
I think...
住在这样的豪♥宅♥里
living here in a fine home like this...
你不知道城镇和乡村中
Ye dinna ken what's going on out there
发生了什么
in the towns and the backcountry,
国王是如何让勤劳的人们
how the Crown is bringing hardworking men
屈服于腐♥败♥和贪婪的
to their knees with corruption and greed.
我听到人说起过
I hear talk of it.
但我现在是个老妇人了
But I'm an old woman now.
我的战争已经结束了
My wars are behind me,
你也该结束战争
and you should put yers behind you as well.
我们来到新大♥陆♥是为了新的机会
We came to the New World for a new chance.
你选择来这里
You chose to come here.
而我没有选择
I didna have a choice.
-你现在有了 -你也是
- Ye have one now. - So do you.
你可以留在这里 享受这一切
Ye can stay here and enjoy all of this...
或者可以回忆你从何而来
Or ye can remember where ye came from
并且反抗
and fight back.
你要我加入
You'd have me involved
你们这群暴徒吗
with yer mob of ruffians?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
但你可以利用你的影响
But there are ways that you could use yer influence.
所以你才来
That's why you're here.
不 乔
Oh, no, Jo.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表