剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
养一些动物
for a few animals, and...
河边的土地可以用来种庄稼
and the land near the river could be cleared for crops.
我看懂了你脸上的表情 杰米·弗雷泽
I know that look on your face, Jamie Fraser.
你坠入爱河了
You're in love.
一个好人会选择一条更安全的道路
A good man would choose a safer path.
我们本来打算住在镇上
And we intended to live in the town,
而不是野外 什么都没有
not here in the wilderness wi' nothing.
但我感觉到了
But what it is
对一片土地的需要
to feel the need of a place.
但我们得接受泰伦州长的提议
But we'd have to accept Governor Tryon's offer
和魔鬼做交易
and deal with the Devil.
我们都知道
We both ken it.
很久以来 我
For so long, I've--
我梦想着你和我
I've dreamt of you and I...
共同拥有一个家 属于我们的地方
having a home together, a place of our own.
你信任我吗 克莱尔
Do ye trust me, Claire?
我用我的生命信任你
With my life.
还有你的心吗
And with your heart?
一直如此
Always.
那这就是我们的家
Then this will be our home.
我们称它为
And we'll call it...
弗雷泽山脊
Fraser's Ridge.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表