剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-其中有穆塔夫 -为什么逮捕他们
- Murtagh's among them. - Arrest them for what?
抢劫 滔天大罪
Robbery--a hanging offense.
我得去警告穆塔夫 但泰伦不能知道我走了
I must go warn Murtagh, but Tryon canna ken I've gone.
你能缠住他吗
Will ye keep him occupied?
我尽可能给你争取时间
I'll buy you as much time as I can,
但是小心
but be careful.
腹股沟疝气
Inguinal hernia.
他的肠子移位了 血流可能被阻隔了
His intestines have moved and the blood flow may be cut off.
我得立刻进行手术
I need to operate immediately.
您去后台给我找一副针线
You, go behind the stage and find me a needle and thread.
这位先生 去隔壁给我拿一把锋利的小刀
And you, sir, go next door and fetch me a small, sharp knife,
一些酒 一些亚麻布 大量亚麻布
some liquor, and some linens-- lots of linens.
褔劳豪克 看在老天的分上 去找个外科医生
Frohock, for God's sake, find us a surgeon.
我就是外科医生 大人
I am a surgeon, Your Excellency,
这等不了了
and it cannot wait.
如果您能好心帮我的话
Now, if you would be so kind as to assist me...
我们不应该在更私密的地方做手术吗
Should we not undertake this somewhere more private?
我们叫人把他搬去客栈
We'll have him carried to the inn.
如果我不赶快动手术 这人会死
If I don't act quickly, this man will die.
范宁先生 你喝一大口酒吧
Mr. Fanning, I need you to take a long drink
希望这能让你人事不省
and hope that it knocks you unconscious.
病人怎么样
How is the patient?
我妻子会尽力治疗她
Uh, my wife will do her best to help him.
-她医术高超 -好消息
- She's very skilled. - Excellent news.
-你们要走吗 -是的
- Ye're leaving? - We are indeed.
真是悲惨啊
What a lugubrious performance.
你也要走吗
You are leaving as well?
我要回家 去给我妻子
Well, I must... fetch my wife's surgical tools
拿手术工具
from our residence.
需要我们载你一程吗
May we offer you transport?
好啊
Aye.
我来了 夫人 我还给你拿了这个
Here you are, mistress. I brought you this as well.
谢谢 放下吧
Thank you. Put them down.
我们不需要更多朗姆酒 那已经开始生效了
No, we don't need more rum. It's already taken effect.
-他看起来好苍白 -他性命垂危
- He looks so pale. - He's at death's door.
针线在哪里
Where is the needle and thread?
谢谢
Thank you.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在给
I'm cleaning the area
要割开的地方消毒
where I'm going to make an incision.
我需要四个人按住他的双臂和双腿
I need four men to hold down his arms and legs
在我手术时让他保持不动
and keep him still while I work.
朗姆酒只能做到这样
The rum can only do so much.
他可能因疼痛而清醒和昏迷
He's likely to come in and out of consciousness with pain.
没有您的帮助 我做不到
I can't do this without your help.
拜托了
Please.
您是他的同事 大人
You're his colleague, Your Excellency.
如果他醒来了 看到一张友好的面孔
If he wakes, it would do him good
让他保持平静 这对他有好处
to see a friendly face to keep him calm.
您有方巾吗
You have a kerchief?
有
Um, yes.
如果他醒了 就让他咬住
Well, if he wakes, let him bite down on it.
停
Whoa there, now.
我要去借一匹马继续前进
I, uh, I'll borrow a horse onwards from here.
感谢你们帮助战友
Thank ye for aiding a fellow soldier.
有什么我不知道的战争吗
Is there a war I'm not aware of?
是的 先生
Aye. Aye, there is, sir.
按住他
Hold him steady.
好了
There.
您必须保持冷静 范宁先生
You must keep calm, Mr. Fanning.
泰伦州长 跟他说话 转移他的疼痛
Governor Tryon, talk to him. Distract him from the pain.
如果你躺好 范宁
Now, if you lie still, Fanning,
这一切结束后
when all this is over,
我会把手伸进国库
I'll dip my hands into the treasury
给你建一栋房♥子
and have a house built for you
有你见过的最好的外部砖墙
with the finest brick exterior you've ever laid your eyes upon.
如堡垒般牢不可破
Impenetrable as a fortress,
-远离那些叛乱暴徒 -好
- safe from those insurgent mobs. - All right.
按住他
Hold him.
做得好 州长
Well done, Governor.
我得承认 这一切相当令人兴奋
I must admit that was all rather exciting.
他
He, uh,
他不会记得我说过什么 对吧
he won't remember what I said, will he?
让开 让我过去
Make way. Let me through.
到底发生了什么事
What hath hell wrought?
我刚开始缝合切口
I've just begun to close the opening.
你屠♥杀♥了他 夫人
You've butchered him, madam.
他只需要烟草熏一熏
All he needed was tobacco smoke up through the rear.
不需要你了
No need of you.
一切尽在夫人掌握之中
The lady has it in hand.
停下 能停下吗
Stop! Will you stop?
我们拿回钱吧
Let's take our money back.
完了吗 夫人
Finished, madam?
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
我送他回家
I'll see him home.
我想你救了他的命
Believe you may have saved his life.
我现在明白你丈夫为何说
I see now why your husband claims
在野外 没了你他就不能活了
he cannot live without you in the wilderness.
你真是拖到了最后时刻啊
You certainly left that to the last moment.
他似乎没注意
He didna seem to notice.
你及时联♥系♥到穆塔夫了吗
Did you manage to reach Murtagh in time?
希望如此
I hope so.
晚上好
Good evening.
外面好冷
Oh, it's cold out.
-什么 -是我 费格斯
- What the-- - It's me, Fergus.
州长知道了你的计划
The governor knows of your plan
打算逮捕你
and intends to have you arrested.
费格斯
Fergus?
是你吗
Is that you?
老爷派我警告你
Milord sent me to warn you--
别去抢劫马车
do not rob the coach.
有什么能帮你的吗
May I help you?
抱歉 先生
Apologies, sir.
我们今晚喝了一两瓶酒
We've had a bottle or two this evening.
请问这是否是去威明顿的路
I thought you might tell us if this is the road to Wilmington.
是的
Aye, it is.
你们快走吧
You must be on your way.
晚上在路上逗留是不明智的
It's not wise to linger on these roads at night.
我们这就走
Ah, we'll-- we'll be doing just that.
保重 先生 谢谢
Be well, sir. Thanks.
谢谢 走吧
Appreciate it. Come on, come on.
这里
Up here.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
我们已经被发现了
We've been found out.
走 散了吧
Come on. Clear out.
你的阵营里有个间谍
You have a spy in your camp.
我想是吧
I suppose I must.
我的教子懒得过来
My godson couldn't be troubled to come here
亲自告诉我啊
and tell me himself, eh?
他在剧院
He is at the theater.
剧院
The theater?
无妨
Just as well.
我也不想见别人了
There's no other man I'd rather see.
帮助你父母后 我们应该开始
We should start looking for gems
寻找宝石 从石巨石穿越回来
to get back through the stones after we help your parents.
是啊
Yeah.
不知道火灾的确切日期
It's just so frustrating not knowing
真是令人沮丧
the exact date of the fire.
我知道我有时间 我只是不知道有多少时间
I know I have time. I just don't know how much.
真想杀了那个印刷工
I could kill that printer.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表