剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-誓言 -对
- The plight. - Right.
我的誓言就始终不渝
I plight thee my troth.
以这种不寻常的英国传统
By the power vested in...
赐予我的力量 我...
this unusual Scottish tradition, I--
我现在宣布我们
I now pronounce us...
成为合法夫妻
Man and wife.
我家小姐回来了吗
Has my mistress returned?
没有 还跟那个男人在一起呢
No, still off with that man.
那个没道德的人吗
The man of wanton morals?
监管者想夺走我的房♥子
The Regulators mean to deprive me of my home.
他们拒绝为建造我的宅邸
They refuse to see their taxes apportioned
而分摊他们的税金
for the construction of my palace.
希望我的人今晚能演场好戏
Well, let's hope my men put on a good show tonight.
什么
I'm sorry?
世界就是个舞台
"All the world's a stage,
男男女♥女♥不过演员而已
"And all the men and women merely players.
有来就有去
They have their exits and their entrances."
莎士比亚的 永不过时
Shakespeare, you know. Never goes out of fashion.
对 但今晚我们要看的
Aye, but it's not Shakespeare
并不是莎翁的戏 阁下
we're seeing tonight, Your Excellency.
确实 但我们是在戏院
Indeed not, but we are at a theater
在伟大的国王♥荣♥光照耀下的戏院
of His Majesty the King in all its glory,
这正是税收建成的
made possible through taxes,
那些暴徒永远不会懂
not something those insurgents would ever comprehend.
难忘的一夜
A night to remember.
但这和你的人有什么关系
But what has this to do with yer men?
那些暴徒
The insurgents...
其中有我派去的卧底
I have a spy in their camp.
他们想在新伯尔尼抢劫一辆
They mean to rob a carriage carrying tax monies
运税收钱款的马车
to the treasury at New Bern--
就在今晚 马车离开威明顿的时候
tonight, as it leaves Wilmington.
先生们 他们就在这里
They're here, gentlemen,
在去纽伯恩的路上扎营了
encamped upon the road to New Bern.
我的军队会逮捕他们
My redcoats are going to arrest them.
你知道这些人是谁吗
Do ye, uh, ken who these men are?
知道
Oh, yes,
他们中有个领头人
and they have a leader among them,
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
如果你们愿意
If ye'd like,
我可以一起去 跟着你们的队伍
I could ride out and join yer men.
感谢你的提议 但我能控制住局面
Oh, I appreciate your offer, but I have it in hand.
-享受表演吧 -是
- Enjoy the performance. - Aye.
他来了
He comes...
你的皮肤好柔软
Your skin is so soft.
你是我见过最美丽的女人
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
我想要这样很久了
I've wanted this for so long.
如果我现在要了你 你永远都是我的人了
If I take you now, it's for always.
是的
Yes...
是的 拜托你
Yes, please.
摸摸我的心
Feel my heart.
告诉我它停跳没有
Tell me if it stops.
-什么 -只是
- What? - Just...
我想让它持续下去
I want to make this last.
我想了有一阵了
I've been wondering for a while...
你下面的毛发是什么颜色
what color your hair is down here.
-是 -别说话
- It's-- - Shh, shh.
我要自己去弄明白
I'm gonna find out for myself.
-那个名字是 -多好的袍子
- And what's that name-- - What splendid robes.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
外面的空气 令人疲倦的天堂
Ambient air, and weary gracious heaven
无止境的嚎叫
with ceaseless bellows?
你的无止境的嚎叫
Your ceaseless bellowings.
平等和谐的文达尼斯之声
Vardanes sounds with equal harmony,
很符合吵闹的欢声笑语的氛围
and suits as well the loud repeated shouts of noisy joy.
他能让混乱的自然规律消失吗
Can he bid Chaos Nature's rule dissolve?
我知道会发生什么
I know what's going to happen.
他能否剥夺人类的光明
Can he deprive mankind of light and day,
他能将注定的季节也变了吗
and turn the seasons from their destined course?
-好诗 -什么诗
- Such poetry. - What poetry?
这些他全都能做到而且成为上帝吗
Say, can he do all this and be a god?
孩子们 要耐心
Patience, lads.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
任何事
Anything.
这样可以吗 我做的对吗
Was it all right? Did I do it right?
上帝
Oh, God...
-那就是对的了 -天哪 当然
- It was all right, then? - Christ, yes.
你怎么会觉得不对呢
What could possibly make you think otherwise?
你什么都没说
Well, you didn't say anything.
就躺在那里 好像被人打了头昏过去
You just lay there like someone had hit you over the head.
我以为你可能很失望
I thought maybe you were disappointed.
不 不是
No. No.
天哪 绝对没有
God, no.
我之所以好像脊柱被抽走般瘫在这里 就是
Behaving as though you've had your spinal column removed is...
男人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的表现
A fair indication of male satisfaction.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Of course...
丈夫
husband.
疼吗 第一次
Did it hurt? The first time?
疼
Yes...
但我喜欢
but I liked it.
我原来想象的新婚之夜
Oh, when I thought of our wedding night,
总会想起
I always pictured...
干净的床单 香槟
clean sheets, champagne,
一张床
a bed.
那些我都有
I have those things.
没想到这个
Not this.
我没想到会这么快乐
I don't think I've ever been so happy.
布丽
Bree...
什么事他敢做 而文达尼斯不敢的
What dares he, Vardanes dares not?
尊贵的王子 别脸红
Blush not, noble prince.
要有同情心
Have pity.
我要大声讲出文达尼斯的优点
I'd loud proclaim the merit of Vardanes.
兄弟 我的灵魂再也忍♥受不了他了
Brother, my soul endures him not,
他毁了我所有变伟大的希望
and he's the bane of all my hopes of greatness.
朴实的诗句
Artless verse.
没有故意押韵
No rhyme intended.
好像太阳 他掌管时光
Like the sun, he rules the day,
好像夜晚的苍白女王
and like the night's pale queen...
他出现的时候 我父亲失去了光亮
My fainter beams are lost when he appears.
因为他所踏入的这个世界
And this because he came into the world
我面前有一个或两个月亮
a moon or two before me.
有什么不同的
What's the difference?
上帝 原谅我
Christ, forgive me.
这个人需要外科医生
This man needs a surgeon!
上校 请帮帮我
Colonel, please help me.
抱歉 女士们先生们
Apologies, ladies and gentlemen.
各位 很抱歉 他很痛苦
Uh, players, I'm sorry. This--this man is in distress.
他快要死了 有医生能救救他吗
This man is dying! Is there a surgeon present?
-这里 -我妻子是外科医生 大人
- Here. - Well, my wife is a surgeon, Your Excellency.
你说她是个医生
You said she was a healer.
草药和药剂是一回事 但是这手术
I mean, herbs and potions are one thing, but this--
把他带到大厅 让他平躺着
Bring him into the lobby. Lay him flat on his back.
-就现在 拜托了 -遵命 夫人
- Now, please. - Yes, mistress.
-马上 -抱歉
- Now! Now! - I'm sorry.
发生什么事了
What on Earth is going on?
我没有杀人吧
I havena killed the man, have I?
如果他正在遭受我预想的情况
No, if he's suffering from what I think he is,
你迫使我给他做手术 可能是救了他的命
you may have just saved his life by forcing me to operate.
州长泰伦今晚
Governor Tryon is gonna arrest
要在威明顿逮捕一群监管者
a gang of Regulators tonight, here in Wilmington.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表