剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
was a trinket
你想要一个小饰物
you were after when we first met.
一枚戒指
A ring?
但你拿回去了
Oh, but you got that back.
先生们 我们是来探望一名囚犯的
Good sirs, we are here to visit a prisoner of yours.
未经许可不得探望
No visits without prior permission.
我想不需要许可吧
I do not think permission will be necessary.
据说你要被绞死
I'm told you're going to hang.
我听说也是这样
I'm told the same thing.
但我想 你不是因为同情我来的
You'll not have come from pity, though, I shouldn't think.
不是
No.
你死后我会更安心
I'll rest easier once you're dead.
那你想从我这里得到什么
Well, what is it you want from me, then?
什么都不要
Nothing.
我是来给你东西的
I came here to give you something.
我是来原谅你的
I came here to forgive you.
之前曾有妓♥女♥硬把孩子塞给我
I've had whores try to foist their spawn on me before.
我没理由说谎
I have no reason to lie.
你要死了
You're going to die,
处以绞刑 直到你死去
to hang by the neck until you're dead,
如果你知道在这世界上
and if it makes dying easier for you
你留下了一些东西 这会让你死得更容易的话
to know there's something of you left on this Earth,
那你已经知道了
then you're welcome to the knowledge.
那么 我很快就要死了
So I'll soon be gone...
但不会被遗忘
but not forgotten.
我别无选择 只能接受你对我做的一切
I have no choice but to live with what you've done to me,
但你会被遗忘
but you will be forgotten.
我的孩子永远不会知道你的名字
My baby will never know your name,
也不会知道你的存在
will never even know that you existed.
你在地里腐烂时
While you rot in the ground,
我会把我的孩子养成一个好人
I will raise my child to be a good person,
跟你完全不一样的人
to be nothing like you.
等等
Wait.
他的抚养费
For his maintenance.
我不想要你的东西
I don't want anything from you.
那这就是我这个垂死的人最后的愿望
Dying man's last wish, then.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
退后 等等
Stand down. Halt! Halt!
马上放开他
Unhand him at once.
约翰大人
Lord John?
费格斯
Fergus.
这次袭击的目的是什么
What is the purpose of this attack?
我们是来救一个朋友的
We're here to free a friend.
我拿到钥匙了
I have the keys.
别伤着他
Do not harm him,
也别让他走
but do not allow him to leave.
他忠于州长泰伦
His allegiance is to Governor Tryon.
很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
穆塔夫
Murtagh!
穆塔夫 你在哪
Murtagh! Where are you?
这里 孩子
Here, lad.
穆塔夫
Murtagh.
你怎么来了 姑娘
What are ye doing here, lass?
你被捕了吗
You were arrested?
你到底为什么来这里
Why on Earth would ye come here?
我得见一个人
There was someone I needed to see.
我们得赶紧
We must hurry.
菲茨吉本斯先生
Mr. Fitzgibbons.
看到你在这里 我并不惊讶
Well, I'm not entirely surprised to find you here.
我想就是这个魔鬼
I suppose this is the devil
带你来见那个坏蛋的
that brought ye here to see the villain?
不怪他 是我坚持要来
He's not to blame. I insisted.
跟我走 姑娘
Come with me, lass.
我送你去奔流庄园
I'll deliver ye to River Run.
你吗 很快 威明顿
You? Whilst every militiaman
每个民兵和军人都会追捕你
and redcoat in Wilmington hunts you down?
我会护送弗雷泽小姐去奔流庄园
I will escort Miss Fraser to River Run.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
如果你被抓了 那你就死定了
Which you would assuredly be if you are caught.
她将受到我的保护
She will be under my protection.
泰伦的保护
Tryon's protection.
如果别人看见她和你在一起
If she's seen with you--
她会被绞死
Her neck'll be in ropes.
那我就把你交给约翰大人了 姑娘
I'll trust ye to Lord John, then, lass.
小心点
Be careful.
快点 我们没多少时间
Hurry, lads. We haven't much time.
火♥药♥已经点燃了
The powder's been lit!
你打算炸掉监狱吗
You intend to blow up the jail?
为了转移注意力 掩护我们撤退
A diversion to cover our retreat.
我们一刻也不能浪费
We haven't a moment to waste.
等等 那他呢
Wait. What about him?
我们不能让他留在这里等死
We can't just leave him here to die.
带他出去 伙计们 快
Get him out of here, lads. Now.
来吧 玛沙利在等着呢
Come. Marsali's waiting.
快 上车
Hurry! Get in!
驾 快
Walk on, boy! Go on!
大人
Your Lordship.
怎么了
Yes?
你安然无恙吗
You are unharmed?
是的
I am.
-你呢 小姐 -我没事
- And you, Mistress? - I'm fine.
很高兴得知
I'm glad to hear it.
我们不确定爆♥炸♥中死了多少人
We're uncertain how many perished in the blast.
有人告诉我 爆♥炸♥之前
I am told you were visiting
你们在探望监狱里的一名囚犯
a prisoner in the jail prior to the explosion.
你抓到叛乱分子了吗
Did you apprehend any of the insurgents?
没有 他们的准备比我们预料的要充分
No. They were more prepared than we could have anticipated.
似乎这些监管者
It appears these Regulators
想要释放他们的领袖
were intent on releasing their leader,
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
他们提到他们要带他去哪里吗
Did they mention where they were taking him?
很不幸 事件以惊人的速度发生了
Unfortunately, the event transpired with stunning rapidity.
我没有听到任何对你搜查有帮助的消息
I heard nothing that would aid your search,
但我相信你会找到他们
though I trust you will find them.
我们会的 大人
We will, my lord.
州长泰伦不会让他们不受惩罚
Governor Tryon will not allow this to go unpunished.
别心软
Don't go soft now.
他选择了他的命运
He chose his fate.
他想要这样
He wanted this.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
别当个傻瓜
Don't be an idiot.
你蠢了一辈子 聪明一回吧
Be smart for once in your stupid, idiotic life.
聪明点
Be smart.
该死的 你这个愚蠢的
Damn you, you stupid,
傻瓜
stupid fool!
去他妈的
Ah, fucking hell.
好吧 伙计们 带我回愚蠢的小屋
That's it, lads. Take me back to the idiot hut.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表