剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
but 'tis yer bairn who will be perfect.
这里面有故事
There's a story here.
我不知道是什么
Don't know what it is,
但绝对有故事
but there's definitely a story.
我今晚要回去救他
I'm going back for him tonight.
不 不行
No, you can't.
我知道一个故事
I ken a story,
就是我去威廉堡救你出来的故事
one where I went to Fort William and rescued you.
那村子不是威廉堡
That village is not Fort William.
当初你有帮手 也熟悉那地方
But then you had help, and--and you knew the place.
你不能一个人过去
You can't go in there alone.
我都不确定今晚在这扎营是不是安全
I'm not even sure it's safe to stay out here tonight.
我不知道那块石头对莫霍克人有什么意义
I dinna ken what that stone means to the Mohawk.
但我不会捧着一块石头回去找布丽
I'll not return to Bree wi' a lump of rock
却把罗杰留下
while Roger's still here.
别动
Don't move.
-舅舅 -杰米
- Uncle! - Jamie!
我们是为石头来的
We're here for the stone.
交出来 我们不会伤害你们
Give it to us. We will not harm you.
退后
如果你帮忙找回我们的朋友
We'll consider giving it to you...
我们就会考虑给你
if you help us get our friend back.
真大胆 要是我们愿意
Very bold, considering we could take the stone
分明可以武力抢过来
from you by force if we wanted.
至少你们不会全活着回去
Not all of ye will be walking away whole.
如果你愿意 我们可以等下
We could return later if you like...
-再来试试 -拜托了
- try again. - Please.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
瓦琪亚提奥斯塔
Wahkatiiosta.
瓦琪亚提奥斯塔
Wahkatiiosta...
告诉我
tell me.
为什么这块石头对你们那么重要
Why is this stone so important to you?
很多年前 在我还没出生时
Many years ago, before I was born,
一个男人来到了村庄
a man came to us.
他不愿告诉我们他从哪里来
He would not tell us from whence he came.
而是说 他从"何时"来
He spoke instead of from "When" He came.
他叫塔温内欧纳威拉
His name was Tawineonawira,
水獭牙
"Otter Tooth."
他说到了战争
He talked of war,
警告我们的未来
warning us of our future...
说我们必须举起战斧
How we must lift our tomahawks.
"杀掉白人
"Kill the white man,
否则白人就会杀了你们" 他说
or the white man will kill you," He said.
"杀了他们 趁还不算太迟"
"Kill them before it is too late."
有天 他给自己画上彩纹
One day, he painted himself...
跳了一支战舞
And danced a war dance.
很多人都跟他走了
Many followed him.
他们带着白人的头皮回来
They returned with white scalps.
全村都很愤怒
The village was angry,
害怕他的行为会招来士兵们复仇
afraid his actions would bring soldiers seeking revenge.
我的祖父 当时的酋长
My grandfather, the chief at that time,
说水獭牙必须离开
said that Otter Tooth must leave,
因为他会毁了我们
for he would bring destruction.
水獭牙躲在森林里
Otter Tooth hid in the forest...
声嘶力竭
And ranted and raved.
他们为什么不听
Why won't they listen?
大家开始相信 他是被恶灵附了身
They began to believe he was possessed by an evil spirit.
他会一次又一次地回来
He would come back again and again.
驱赶对他来说已经不再有用
Banishing him would no longer be enough.
他们把他的脸涂成了黑色 打算处死他
They painted his face black for death,
但第二天早上 他消失了
but in the morning, he was gone.
大家找到他了吗
Did they ever find him?
男人们追逐他很多天
The men chased him for days.
终于抓住了他
Finally, they caught him.
他面对着他们 开口说了话
He faced them, and he talked.
就算有人狠狠地打了他
Even after one of the men struck him,
他还是和着血
he talked through the blood,
不停地警告着
spitting out words of warning.
被打死以后
When he lay dead,
他的话语依然在战士们耳边回响
his words went on ringing in the warriors' ears.
"你们会被遗忘
"You will be forgotten.
易洛魁人将消失
The Nations of the Iroquois will be no more.
没人会讲述你们的故事
No one will tell your stories.
你们的一切将不复存在
Everything you are will be lost."
他们回到了家
The men turned toward home,
但他的声音还跟着他们
but his voice followed them.
他们砍下他的头让他不要再讲话
They cut off his head so he would talk no more,
却还是能听见他的声音
but still they heard his voice.
特瓦西可 我们的酋长
Tehwahsewke, our chief,
当时是个年轻的战士
was a young warrior then.
他带着头把它埋到了很远的地方
He took the head and buried it far,
很远很远
far away.
石头和头骨埋在一起
His skull was with the stone.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
据说能拿到那块石头的人
It is said that one who possesses the stone
就有预见我族人未来的能力
has the power to see how my people's story will end
而水獭牙的鬼魂
and that Otter Tooth's ghost
会一直跟随带着石头的人
walks with whoever carries it.
他在你面前出现过吗
Has he appeared to you?
是的
Yes.
我迷失在暴风雨中
I was lost in a storm,
在倒下的树旁避雨
and I took cover under a fallen tree.
然后他就出现了
That is when he came to me.
我相信鬼魂的存在
I believe that ghosts only exist
是因为有事情需要铭记
when there is something to be remembered,
是因为有故事要讲
a story worth telling,
或者是有口信
or a message...
要转达
worth relaying.
你相信水獭牙说的是真的吗
Do you believe this Otter Tooth to be right?
是的
Yes.
我相信他是来警告我的族人
I believe he came to warn my people
而石头会让我们预见未来发生的事
and the stone will enable us to see what is coming.
如果你帮助我们
If you help us...
救出我们想带回去的人
rescue the man that we came to take back...
那我们就帮你们
Then we will help you
保护那个为你们未来而战的人的记忆
preserve the memory of the man who fought for your future.
帮帮我们吧
Help us.
石头就是你们的了
The stone will be yours.
我想来看看你
I wanted to look in on ye.
看来正是时候
Just in time, it seems.
听说要举办一场婚礼
I hear there's a wedding to be had.
其实是我向约翰大人求婚的
Actually, it was me who proposed to Lord John.
不算是我的美好时刻
Not one of my finer moments.
但是乔卡丝塔一定要让我在生孩子之前
But Jocasta was determined to have me married off
-把婚结了 -好吧
- before the baby is born. - Hmm.
而那个女人不会接受拒绝的
And that women does not take no for an answer.
我都没注意到
Mm, I hadna noticed.
我不会结婚
I'm not going through with it,
他也不会
and neither is he.
我只想拖到罗杰回来的时候
I just wanted to delay it long enough for Roger to return.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
那你能不能告诉我 你居然去见斯蒂芬·邦内特
So are ye gonna tell me what the devil you were thinking
脑子里到底在想什么
going to see Stephen Bonnet?
爸说我应该原谅他
Da told me I should forgive him.
那你呢
And did ye?
我已经尽我所能原谅了他
As close as I could come to it.
这让你心里安宁了吗
Did it bring ye peace?
有点吧
Some.
够了
Enough.
你觉得自己会不会原谅你父亲
Do ye think ye could forgive your father,
为了你好也为了他好
for your sake as well as his?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表