剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
是他
It's him.
你打错人了
You beat up the wrong man.
我是在维护你的荣誉
I was defending your honor,
现在我发现你声称自己被侵犯了
and now I come to find ye claim yourself violated
就因为你发现自己有了孩子
upon findin' yerself wi' child.
我是被侵犯了
I was violated,
被别人
by someone else!
是他
It was him.
不不
No! No!
你把我女儿送到奔流庄园后
When ye've delivered my daughter to River Run,
找到斯蒂芬·邦内特
find Stephen Bonnet.
秘密带他来见我
Bring him to me in secret.
罗杰到底在哪
Now where the hell is Roger?
我把他卖♥♥给了莫霍克人
I sold him to the Mohawk.
我会找到他的 姑娘 否则我将不眠不休
I will find him, lass. I wilna rest until I do.
别想再逃跑了
Don't even think of trying to escape again.
走吧 我们要离开了
Move. We're leaving.
快点
Move!
古战场传奇 第四季第十一集
若无希望
我不想打扰您 但是
I dinna mean to disturb ye, but...
我想您画画时或许需要点食物
I-I thought ye might like a morsel of somethin' while ye're drawing.
谢谢 丽兹
Thank you, Lizzie.
老天啊
Oh, God in heaven.
我让您怎么了
Oh, what have I brought ye to?
可怕的黑暗 您中邪了
Oh, monstrous darkness, ye're-- ye're possessed.
丽兹 我没中邪
Lizzie, I'm not possessed.
我...
I'm...
我受伤了
I'm hurt,
我很愤怒
and angry.
这都怪我
It's all my fault.
不
No.
你犯了无心之过
You made an honest mistake.
你以为你在保护我
You thought you were protecting me.
但我把事情弄得一团糟
But I made such a mess of things.
您会原谅我吗
Will ye ever forgive me?
当然
Of course.
结束了
It's over.
我们不用再谈这事了
We don't need to talk about it again.
还有
And, uh,
您父亲呢
what about yer father?
您会原谅他吗
Will ye forgive him as well?
如果不是我认错了
H-he wouldna have done what he did
韦克菲尔德先生 他不会那样做的
if I hadna been mistaken about Mr. Wakefield.
即使我能原谅他对罗杰做的事
Even if I could forgive him for what he did to Roger,
我也不能忘记他对我说的话
I can't forget the things he said to me.
我不打扰您画画了 小姐
I'll leave ye to yer drawing then, Mistress.
你一定听说过莫霍克人
Ye'll have heard about the Mohawk, no doubt,
在你的时代
in yer time.
只在电影中见过
Only in movies.
就是我和你说过的会动的图片
Uh, the moving pictures I've told you about.
我对他们不是很了解
I don't know much about them.
有时候很难分辨事实和虚构
Sometimes it's hard to separate fact from fiction.
当你不知道故事的两面时 确实很难分辨
When ye dinna have two sides of the story, aye, it is.
对莫霍克人的描述不是很正面
Well, the portrayals don't tend to weigh heavily in favor of the Mohawk.
如果有关于我们的电影
If there was a moving picture about us,
关于我的电影
about me,
我一定会被描述成可怕的禽兽
I'd be seen as a fearsome brute.
故事其中一面可能是这样
That would be one side of the story.
舅舅
Uncle.
切罗基人识得吗
Did the Cherokee recognize that?
是的 他们认为这出自一个叫"影湖"的
Aye, they believe it's from a Mohawk village
莫霍克人村庄
called Shadow Lake.
罗杰很可能被带去了那里
There's a good chance Roger's been taken there.
他们愿意带我们去吗
Would they be willing to guide us there?
那至少要向北骑马两个月
It's at least two months' ride north.
你说了我们会用威士忌和皮毛支付吗
Did ye tell them we'll pay, with whisky and furs?
他们与那里没有生意往来 舅舅
They have no business there, Uncle.
切罗基人不会陪我们去
The Cherokee wilna accompany us.
那我们只能自己去了
Then we must find our own way there.
我会说一点莫霍克语
I can speak some Mohawk,
买♥♥罗杰的那个莫霍克人会说英语
and the Mohawk I sold Roger to spoke English.
我们不知道前方有什么
We don't know what lies ahead,
可能会很危险 但是
and it'll be dangerous, but...
对
Aye.
对 我们以前也体会过未知的恐惧
Aye, we've lived wi' the fear of the unknown before,
不知对方的生死
not knowing if the other is alive or dead,
但日复一日
but each passing day,
布丽也会承受同样的苦
Bree must suffer through the very same thing.
我们走吧
Let's be on our way, then.
舅妈
Auntie.
趁我们停下时 你该去和他谈谈
Ye should go to him while we've stopped.
为什么
Why?
他需要帮助吗
Does he need help?
你还在生他的气啊
So ye're still angry with him, then?
没有
No.
你这样想吗
Is that what you think?
你没生气吗
Aren't ye?
没有
No.
去和他谈谈 克莱尔舅妈
Go to him, Auntie Claire.
我们会纠正错误的
We're going to make this right.
我知道 伊恩
I know, Ian.
我们不是故意乱来的 我们想着...
We didna mean to be reckless. We thought--
我知道你们怎么想的
I know what you thought.
你们俩怎么想的
What you both thought.
只是我
It's just, I'm...
很难忽视布丽安娜和罗杰
finding it hard not to think about how Brianna
现在的感受
and Roger must feel.
以后你有孩子就懂了
One day, when you've children of your own, you'll understand.
你总是会担心孩子
You never stop worrying about them.
我不知道这点
I dinna ken about that.
我不想看到你们为此煎熬
I hate to see ye both sufferin' so.
不久前见过
Crossed paths not too long ago.
我估计他一周内去了威明顿
I reckon he'll be in Wilmington in a week's time,
但如果你认为斯蒂芬·邦内特会要一个独臂男
but ye're wasting yer breath if ye think Stephen Bonnet
你只是在白费力气
will take on a man with one hand.
我不是因为这个问的...
It's not why I'm asking...
通缉令
该死
Merde.
今天运气好吗
Any luck today?
肉店依然没活儿吗
Still no work at the butcher's, then?
男人通常只管屠宰
'Tis usually the men that do the butchering,
他们可不会被别人宰
rather than having been butchered themselves.
在老爷眼中 我是完整的 但是
In Milord's eyes, I'm whole, but...
在他们眼中 我...
to them, here, I'm--
我不完整
I'm less than a man.
威明顿没有适合我的工作
'Tis no work in Wilmington for someone like me.
这里有一些人在工作中会表现更好
Here's some men who'd be better served out at work.
至少你尽力了
At least ye're tryin'.
他们在里面聊好久了
They've been in there for hours.
我都想举报他们
I have a mind to turn them in myself.
他们有什么罪
For what crime?
不要这么厚脸皮 费格斯·弗雷泽
None of that cheek, Fergus Fraser,
尤其是在穆塔夫喊你帮他抓谋杀犯的时候
not when Murtagh has enlisted yer aid in capturing a murderer.
斯蒂芬·邦内特还有一周就要来威明顿了
Stephen Bonnet should be in Wilmington in a week's time.
我今天听说
So I heard today.
我不喜欢这样
I dinna like it,
尤其是他还要一直和监管者开会
not with all his meetings with his Regulators.
我们窝藏罪犯已经够难办的了
It is burden enough harborin' a wanted man under our roof.
他也会这样帮我的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表