剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- knife maker in the J. - But I have 50 just like it.
有22把是专门为我刻的
22 inscribed to me personally.
这边是什么
What about over here?
我有50个这样的 2百万个那样的
I have 50 of these. 2 million of those.
还对《顶尖船长》有意见
And that issue of "Captain Apex"?
完全是收集爱好者的作风
Totally a collector's item.
是啊 他这些助手又是什么情况
Yeah, and what is up with his assistants?
约翰 我检查到有人在进行内部扫描
John, I'm sensing an internal scan.
他们在攻击我们的系统吗
Are they trying to hack our system?
他们似乎在登记个人物品
They seem to be cataloging all personal effects.
不是床上私人物品那种 对吧
Well not like under the mattress personal, right?
这些我都不想要
Nothing for me here.
看看你们还有什么
Let's see what else you have.
好久都没见过这种东西了
I haven't seen one of these in a really long time.
你见过苔藓蜈蚣吗
You've seen a mossipede?
苔藓蜈蚣 对 它们会伪装自己
Mossipede, right. They, uh, camouflage themselves.
尹瓜拉人把它们
The indigenous people of N'gwella
用作防御动物
use them as guard animals.
如果没记错的话 他们非常喜欢咬人
They're very bitey, if I remember correctly.
-是的 没错 -成交 我愿意交易
- Yeah, you got that right. - Done. I'll trade.
不 不 不 不成
No, no, no. Not done.
-约翰尼 -当然 我还需要
- Johnny. - Of course, I'll need
知道你是怎么得到它的
to hear the real story of where you got it.
故事背后的东西才是我想要的
It's the story behind the object I'm after.
明显它对你来说很重要
Obviously, it means a lot to you.
是的 这是对我研究很重要的
Yes. It's a scientific specimen
-一个科学样本 -你的宠物是可以自愈的
- critical to my research. - Your pet is also self-healing.
切成两半 留一个 卖♥♥一个
Cut it in half. Keep one, trade one.
你不用告诉他这个
You didn't have to tell him that.
听着 交易就是交易
Look, a deal's a deal.
把东西给我们了就走吧
Let's get what we came for and go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不是认真的吧
Oh, you can't be serious.
黏液 交易完成
Plasma. Trade complete.
真是精明
Oh, that is so clever.
但你不能拿我有的东西跟我交易
But you can't trade me what I already had.
其实只有一半是你的
Actually, you traded for half of what you already had.
这一半是我的了
So this half is mine.
我们要的是那个瓶子里的黏液
We were trading for the plasma in the vial.
那你应该说清楚点的
Should have been more specific.
你们可以把东西装好给我了
You could just wrap up my box for me.
要不我们把你的"东西"装好拿走怎么样
How about we wrap up your box?
-别扯淡了 罗姆维尔 -什么
- Enough bullshit, Romwell. - What?
针对你的逮捕令有300多个
There are over 300 warrants out for you.
如果你把黏液给我们
But I won't invoke them if you give us
我就不用使用它们
the plasma in your collection.
把东西给我们 你就可以
We get what we want, and you get to
离开我的飞船了
leave my ship.
我原本真的以为你是个有趣的人
I was really hoping you'd be interesting.
但是我想你只不过也是一个
But I guess you're just another sore loser
不懂游戏规则的废材而已
who doesn't know how to play the game.
什么 混♥蛋♥的游戏吗
What, the asshole game?
好吧 那我们只有来硬的了
Fine, we won't do this the easy way.
-机器人吗 -准确说是机娘
- Androids? - Technically gynoids.
但是没人这么说 这些是非法的
But nobody says that. These aren't even legal.
其实 有些地方什么都是合法的
Actually, everything is legal somewhere.
而这对我来说是件很便利的事情
Which turns out to be extremely convenient for me.
请下船
Off the ship, please.
立刻
Now.
这可不利于我们下次交易
This isn't exactly good for repeat business.
是你增加了交易的风险
You're the one who raised the stakes.
现在你们想要回自♥由♥
And now you'll have to trade for your freedom.
得用这个交易
With this.
拿来
Bring.
我的西塔拉
My sitara.
我们什么都不交易 特别是那个
We're not trading anything, especially that.
抱歉 是我没说清楚 这个乐器只能换得
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The instrument is only
你的自♥由♥
for your freedom.
而你的朋友们将成为我的收集品
I'll be adding your friends to my collection.
直到永远
Permanently.
我一直都想要一对兄弟来着
I've always wanted a pair of brothers.
该死 这腹肌不得了啊
Ah, damn. Those are some abs.
放开他 不然我把你蛋蛋塞进
Let him go or else I'll punch your testicles
你眼睛里
into your eyeholes.
我相信你肯定会
Hm. I'll bet you could.
但是这些女士在我受到攻击时
But, uh, the ladies default to kill mode
会默认进入攻击模式 所以...
when I'm attacked, so--
你想试试吗
Do you care to test the system?
好吧 成交
All right, I'll trade.
东西及其背后的故事都是你的了
You can have the instrument and its story.
然后放了我们
For all of us.
请
After you.
能拥有一台珍稀的西塔拉
You must come from a wealthy family
你肯定来自一个富裕的家庭吧
to possess such a rare sitara.
我住的地方挺寒酸的
My own living quarters are somewhat more humble.
看起来像是一个古董店喝醉了然后
Looks like an antique store got drunk
在一颗小行星吐了后的模样
and threw up in an asteroid.
所以怎么交易
So how does this trade work?
你想听我的故事吗
You wanna hear my story?
其实我想和你一起看
Actually, I want to see it with you.
这是我最近的一桩交易
This is one of my recent trades.
你肯定会喜欢的
You're going to love it.
它可以在你和我的视觉皮层
It creates a temporary link
建立起暂时的连接
between your visual cortex and mine.
我就可以亲身体验到你的故事
I'll be able to experience the story you tell.
就像是共同催眠那样
Like a shared hypnosis.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
幻觉一般 对吧
Trippy, isn't it?
告诉我乐器的故事吧
Now, tell me about that instrument.
这些是利斯谷的桃子吗
Hey, are these Leithian Vale peaches?
你们要脱♥光♥衣服进行消毒
You must be naked for sterilization.
我今早才洗过澡
I took a shower this morning.
好吧 慢慢来
Okay, slow down.
别说话 脱♥光♥光
Stop talking. Be naked.
住手
Hey, cut it out.
你有计划了 对吧
You got a plan, right?
有 不过
Yeah. It involves you
你要被狂揍一顿
getting the shit kicked out of you.
又来吗
Again?
我的故事源于我出生之前
My story starts before I was born.
没错 我的家庭以前是很富有
You're right. My family was wealthy.
他们曾拥有J星团边缘的一整颗卫星
They owned an entire moon at the edge of the J.
但是我们失去了一切
But we lost everything.
作为一个女孩 我被选中加入了
As a girl, I was chosen to join
我们所绕行星上的一个"后宫"
a harem on the planet we orbited.
我想家和兄弟姐妹
I missed my home, my brothers and sisters.
只有我一个人
I was completely alone.
他们说有一种方法可以离开
There was talk of a way out.
那就是赢的人可以嫁给一位英俊的王子
That one day we'd compete to marry a handsome prince.
这会永远改变你的人生
This will change your life forever.
我以为我没机会赢
I thought I had no chance,
但是我的父亲
but my father,
他给我请了一个导师
he sent me a tutor.
我的导师给了我这个乐器
My tutor got me this instrument.
他告诉我他会教我如何
He told me he'd teach me how to
用音乐迷住王子
charm the Prince with music
这样等我长大了他就会选我
so that he'd choose me when I came of age.
我真嫉妒他
I envy him.
那你最后嫁给王子了吗
So did you marry the Prince?
不成 这已经是下一个故事了
Uh-uh. That's another story.
你得给我一个你的故事
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表