剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
该死
Damn it.
掩护我
Cover me.
举起手 走出来
Come out with your hands up!
-小菜一碟 -是吗
- Easy shot. - Oh, yeah?
把头探出去能瞄得更准
Stick your head out there and make a better one.
谅你也不敢
I dare you.
妲奇 我们可能需要些时间
Dutch, we might need a minute or two.
这声音听上去可不妙 露西
That's not a happy sound. Lucy?
有两艘黑根船试图锁定我们
Two Black Root ships are attempting to lock onto us.
-他们向我们发出讯号♥了吗 -没有
- Are they hailing? - No.
他们好像根本不想和我们交流
They don't seem in the chatting mood.
好吧 带我们离开
All right. Take us out.
我们要赶紧离开这里
We got to get 'em away from here.
入侵模式 蓝莓狐步
Invasion pattern: Blueberry foxtrot.
我们得想办法改改你想出来的代码名
We need to work on your codenames.
闭嘴 赶紧飞 露西 伙计们
Just shut up and fly, Lucy. Guys?
赶紧完事 不然没船载你们回家了
Finish faster or you may not have a ride home.
我们得先想办法进去 约翰
We got to get in before we can pull out, John.
我已经尽快了 你要小心点
I'm going as fast as I can. Be careful out there.
我可没法保证
No promises.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
老朋友
Hello, old friend.
挺漂亮的
It's...Quite beautiful.
那是黏液
That's the green.
试图改良被它们侵袭的组织
It tries to perfect the organisms it invades.
我第一次看到黏液时
When I first encountered the plasma
还以为这是一种奇迹般的生长剂
I thought it was a miracle growth agent.
没时间追忆过去了 抱歉
No time for memory trips, sorry.
这绝对不妙
That's never good.
别动
Don't move.
我们激活了安全程序
We've triggered a security feature.
这可没见过 那是什么
Okay, that's new. What is it?
太阳光
Sunlight.
什么太阳 我们到底在哪里
From what sun? Where the hells are we?
看来阿妮拉可花了大价钱
Looks like Aneela bought the gold package.
这可不妙
It's no good.
我们被困住了 马上要被烤熟了
We're trapped and about to get our nuts roasted.
我想这就是阿妮拉的计划
As Aneela planned, I imagine.
她留下线索 恰好让我们追踪到这里
She left just enough crumbs to lead us here.
这是我作为父亲受到的最终惩罚
Final punishment for my sins as a father.
先别跟我说什么女儿殉道之类的废话
Well, save the martyr-daughter pity party
因为这可不是为扫兴者安排的
'cause she didn't plan on killjoys.
约翰
John?
约翰 你收到了吗
John, are you copying?
展开屏障吸收伤害中
Shield webbing absorbing damage.
我听得到 妲奇 但你已经在地图外
I can hear you, Dutch, but you've fallen off the edge of the map
你到底去哪儿了
where the hells did you go?
我们在一颗恒星的近地轨道上
We're in low orbit around a sun somewhere.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
我怎么可能知道
I'm not the nerd!
我不知道
I-I don't know.
肯定有某种轨道传动技术
They must have some sort of myer-portal tech
或者重力扭曲力场
or gradient warp field.
这种防贼措施非常天才
It's kind of genius theft prevention.
是保管所有宝藏最好的办法
Best way to keep all that treasure safe,
甚至都不放在空间站里
not even have it on the station.
太好了 现在我们就不在空间站 让我们回去
Super, now we're not on the station. Get us back now.
我可不喜欢这种高温拳击
This is not my kind of hot-boxing.
达文 去帮妲奇
D'av? Go help Dutch.
让莎拉凡把保险库传送回来
Make Sarafan bring back that vault.
好的
On it.
我会尽我所能 小露
I'm gonna do what I can from here. Luce?
你最好穿上你的舞鞋
You better have your dancing shoes on.
我是一艘船 约翰 我没有脚
I'm a ship, John. I don't have feet.
我懂你的比喻了
Oh, I understand the reference now.
真好笑 约翰
That was funny, John.
你很好笑
You're funny.
好吧 我不需要你可怜 露西
Yeah, yeah, I don't need your pity, Lucy.
该死 约翰尼 我们被发现了
Shit, Johnny, we're pinned.
妲奇会没事的 她有克兰
Dutch will be fine. She has Khlyen.
无意冒犯 我一直觉得我最后的时刻
No offense, I always imagined my last stand,
是应该和我的兄弟一起为荣誉而牺牲
blaze of glory being with my brother.
-而不是你 -我会自愈 记得吗
- Not you. - I heal, remember?
你才是危险最大的家伙
You're the one having an existential crisis.
别担心 我会告诉大家你死得很性感
Don't worry. I'll tell everyone you died sexy.
我都忘了
I forgot.
除了让你瞬间脑死以外 你都会活过来
You survive anything less than instant brain death.
对吧
Right?
怎么了
Why?
别说"肉盾"
Don't say "human shield."
不要这么享受
Stop enjoying this!
太迟了
Too late.
肉盾 贱♥货♥
Human shield, bitches!
你确定这真的是覆盖代码吗
You sure there's actually an override code?
阿妮拉很疯狂 但她不傻
Aneela's insane. She's not stupid.
真是年度父亲 你笑什么
Father of the year. Why are you smiling?
危险之中 需要解决困难
Physical danger, an obstacle to solve,
这就像以前追捕杀戮的游戏
it's just like our old games of catch and kill.
真是天伦之乐
Solid quality time.
如果我们死了 这就毫无意义
It's not good bonding if we die.
你到底有没有计划
Well, do you have a plan or not?
小鸟 你总是那么没耐心
Always so impatient, little bird.
不 我们能慢慢去死
Oh, no. We can put off dying.
我特别有耐心
I'm super patient for that.
拿好毒药 以防万一
Take the toxin, just in case.
为什么
Why?
破罐子破摔
Desperate times...
你闻上去像烤鸡
You smell like chicken.
你准备完成工作
Are you going to finish the job
还是站在那儿喋喋不休一天
or just stand there and quip all day?
尝尝这个吧 绿色小贱♥人♥
Suck on this, you little green bitches.
该死
Crap.
为什么没用
Why isn't it working?
你不是都测验过了吗
Didn't you test this stuff?
我没有能进行测试的源样本
I had no original source to test.
池里的黏液在自我保护
The plasma in this pool is protecting itself.
这帮该死的混♥蛋♥
Ah, shit balls of bitch dicks!
该死
Shit.
准备好了吗 姑娘
Ready, girl?
我们要炸掉那个该死的塔
We're buzzing that damn tower.
不行 约翰 模式满了
Negative, John. The pattern is full.
这才叫穿针引线
That is how you thread a needle!
好了 两架黑根飞船阵亡
All right, people, that's two Black Root birds down.
谢谢 不要忘了给犒劳飞行员
Thank you, and don't forget to tip your pilot.
你好 我是达文 这是我好兄弟范西
Hi, I'm D'av, and this is my little buddy Fancy.
我们想谈谈退钱的事情
We'd like to talk about a refund.
约翰 毒药不起作用 有办法吗
John, the toxin isn't working here. Ideas?
有一个
One.
小露 把你告诉我的告诉他们
Luce, tell 'em what you told me.
我一直在分♥析♥弄脏我甲板的黑色液体
I've been analyzing the black fluid that stained my deck.
纯净粘液对抗毒药的天然防御
Pure plasma's natural defenses against the toxin
使用人体粘合催化剂便能将其击破
can be overcome by using a catalyst of human-bonded plasma.
我不明白她刚刚说了什么
I have no idea what she just said.
你必须首先向一名六级特工下毒
You have to poison a Six first,
然后用那黑色的粘液去杀死那个池子
and then use the black goo to kill the pool.
让我计算一下 必须先搞清楚
Let me calculate-- just got to figure out
你所看见的体积
the volume you're looking at.
你没有必要计算了
You don't need to do the calculation.
我们有足够的量
We have enough.
不要 肯定有其他办法
Don't. There'll be another way.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表