剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- Listen, I'm very flattered. - And very outnumbered.
好吧 我收回之前的话 这里靠你了
Okay, I take it back, Johnny. You can handle this part.
扫兴者
第二季 第四集
你梦想中的大喜之日
So, when every little girl dreams of her big day,
是这样吗
is this what you saw?
差不多吧
More or less.
最好再来个巧克力喷泉
Maybe a chocolate fountain.
接得好
Nice catch.
真粗鲁
Ow! Rude!
小心
Watch out!
听我指令 向左跳
On my signal, jump left.
跳
Now!
酒吧乱斗就是这么来的
That is how a bar brawl is born.
帕特
Pawter?
约翰尼得进入状态 帕特一直在让他分心
I need Johnny on his game. Pawter's just a distraction.
她是那种...
The kind of girl who...
会跟病人上♥床♥的女孩
Sleeps with her patients?
会让威斯利星最危险的男人
Fuses a bomb to the chest of the most dangerous man
不顾一切的女孩
in Westerly.
她会让约翰尼受伤的
She could get Johnny hurt.
可他还是会帮她
Won't stop him from helping her.
我们那个混账爹都没能打消他的英雄气概
Even our asshole dad couldn't knock the hero out of him.
听我说
Look.
正因如此我们才是好团队
That's what makes us a great team.
你负责领导 我负责开枪
You lead. I shoot.
而约翰尼负责胸怀天下
Johnny gives a shit.
你真的希望他失去这个品质吗
Do you really want him to lose that?
好吧
Okay.
美女
Hey, lady.
要搭便车吗
You need a ride?
怎么了
What happened?
刚刚我们不是配合挺默契的嘛
I thought we made a pretty good team back there.
不关你的事 是...
It's not you. It's...
我都不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
可以先从你为什么离开春泉山说起
We can start with why you left Spring Hill.
虽然杰尔科是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, Jelco's a dick,
但他绝对不会伤害奎雷什星的皇室
but he'd never hurt Qreshi Royalty.
如果奎雷什星的皇室就是问题所在呢
What if Qreshi Royalty's the problem?
我从杰尔科那里偷了这个 公♥司♥有计划
I stole this from Jelco. It's got Company plans
要在威斯利星的大城镇周围建造墙壁
for building walls around every major town on Westerley.
为什么 我还以为他们造墙
Why? I thought they put the wall up
是因为古城造♥反♥了
because Old Town rebelled.
我也这么以为 但现在看来
So did I. But it looks like Old Town's
古城不过是大计划的一部分
just a part of a bigger plan.
我得去警告他们
I have to warn people.
你一个人
Alone,
走着去
on foot,
身边都是想在这个荒原强♥奸♥你的乡巴佬
in a wasteland full of rapey hillfolk?
好吧 我还没想好具体该怎么做
Okay, so I haven't worked out all the kinks yet.
公♥司♥要让这个星球变成牢笼
The Company's building a cage for this entire moon.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't just sit by and watch.
你是搜捕联盟的人 我不能连累你
You work for the RAC. I don't want to get you in trouble.
这样吧 你先回露西休整一下
Look, hole up in Lucy for a bit.
想清楚你下一步该怎么做
Just until you figure out your next move.
扫兴者不是不站边吗
I thought Killjoys take no sides.
为了朋友
Friends do.
我们是搜捕联盟
Reclamation and Apprehension.
奉命来护送杰克·卡优米
We have a Warrant for the escort of Jake Qayumi.
-我想走 -不许动
- I want to go! - Don't you move!
放开我
Let go of me!
我不管你的搜捕令上怎么说
I don't care what your Warrant says.
你们不能带走我的孩子
You can't have my boy.
法律允许我们这么做 兰斯
Law says we can, Lans.
天才学校带走了我第一个儿子
Prodigy School took my first son.
公♥司♥的炸♥弹♥带走了我的妻子
Company bombings took my wife.
我只剩杰克了
Jake's all I got left.
爸 我想去看奥兰
Da, I want to see Olan.
奥兰被选上是因为他是古城最聪明的孩子
Olan got picked 'cause he was the smartest kid in Old Town.
你连字母都认不全
You still mix up your letters.
肯定是有人弄错了
Somebody made a mistake.
你要杰克一辈子都困在墙里面吗
You want Jake growing up behind that wall?
你的儿子可以逃离古城
Your son has a way out of Old Town.
抓住机会吧
Take it.
我说了你不许去
Hey, I said you're not going! Aah!
忘记说了 我讨厌虐待
Forgot to mention-I hate bullies.
这是真的
He really does.
他要是想去你们就带他走吧
Take the kid if he wants to go.
来吧
Come here.
我们会把他安全送到的 我向你保证
We'll get him there safely. You have my word.
无所谓 他们一离开威斯利星
Doesn't matter. As soon as they leave Westerly,
就会忘记我们
they forget all about us.
他哥哥去天才学校已经三年了
Been three years since his brother went to Prodigy.
公♥司♥还要从我们手里抢走多少
What's the Company gonna take from us next?
走吧
Go.
来
Come on.
抱歉 爸
Sorry, Da.
还有几个孩子要接
Got a few more kids to pick up.
妲奇说帕特能待多久
So, how long did Dutch say Pawter could stay?
我还没问她
Oh, I haven't asked her yet,
但是我真的很期待
but I am really looking forward to it.
要不要告诉你的人 别欺负我的设备
You want to tell your people to play nice with my shit?
我的人
My people?
我的队伍在那儿呢
My tribe's over there,
多乖啊
playing nice.
我的队伍比较萌
My tribe's more fun.
你不喜欢玩拼图哈
Not a puzzle guy, huh?
不喜欢
No.
奥兰比较喜欢
They were more Olan's thing.
想到要见他你紧张吗
So, are you nervous about seeing him?
已经三年了
It's been three years.
他会不会根本不想见我
What if he doesn't even want me here?
绝对不会
That's not gonna happen,
兄弟情同手足 永远并肩作战
because a brother will always have your back.
是吧 约翰尼
Isn't that right, Johnny?
没错
Yep.
哪怕你被兄弟捅一刀
Even if they stab you in it.
你捅了你兄弟一刀吗
You stabbed your brother?
就捅了一小下
Just a little bit.
而且是正面 不是背后
And it was in the front, not the back.
那也一样
Still counts.
好的 只要着陆
Okay, as soon as we dock,
我就会黑进天才学校的数据库
I will get us into Prodigy's database.
不管克兰发了什么 我会找到
Whatever Khlyen sent, I will find.
还要多久着陆
How long till we dock?
不知道
Don't know.
那位好医生还要待多久
How long will the good doctor be with us?
她没有别的地方可以去了 妲奇
She had nowhere else to go, Dutch.
你之前让阿尔维斯跟我们一起
Hey, did I say anything
我也没说什么吧
when you let Alvis "Scarbunk" with us?
好吧 但你要负责管好她
Fine. But she's your stray.
别让她参与我们的事 也别掺和她的事
Keep her out of our shit, and stay out of hers.
我是认真的 约翰尼
I'm being really serious, Johnny.
那次数据传送可能就是
That transmission could be the key
找出我跟阿尔金星联♥系♥的关键
to my connection with Arkyn.
我需要你全神贯注
I need your full focus right now.
放心
Always.
已经可以着陆了
We've been cleared for docking.
不公平
No fair.
我家学校怎么没这么酷炫
Wish my school had looked like that.
带好装备
Let's gear up.
谢谢你...
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表