剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I can be badass too.
女士 这事我最清楚了
Lady, I am the last person you have to convince of that.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
我感觉很好
I feel good.
我的吻技很棒
Well, I am an excellent kisser.
不 说真的
No, seriously.
我都忘了上次感觉这么好是什么时候
I can't remember the last time I felt this good.
很久以前
Long time.
你想想 首先 你的家被炸了
I mean, think about it. First, your home got bombed.
然后我被一个疯子关了起来
Then I was held prisoner by a psycho.
然后被卖♥♥到了某个山沟沟
Got traded to some rapey hill folk.
然后我父母被人杀了
Then my parents got murdered.
你还真是够不走运的
You have terrible luck.
说真的 运气真是太烂了
Seriously, so, so shitty.
我为什么在笑
Why am I laughing?
我不该笑的 这太糟糕了
Oh, I shouldn't be laughing. That's terrible.
黑色幽默
Mm, gallows humor.
疯子就是这样度过疯狂的时期
How sane people survive insane times,
你 艾拉诺尔·帕特·西姆斯
and you, Illenore Pawter Simms,
既疯狂又美好
are sane and good,
所以我才爱你
and that's why I love you.
我也爱你 约翰尼·雅各布斯
I love you too, Johnny Jaqobis.
你让我好开心
You make me so happy,
甚至愿意一死了之
I could die.
神父
Uncle.
我叫阿尔维斯·阿卡瑞
My name is Alvis Akari.
神父 你得救了
Uncle, you're rescued.
我能带你回我们在利斯的宗祠
I can take you back to our monastery on Leith.
恶魔
Prat-tal!
不 别开枪
No, don't shoot!
我们需要他
We need him.
为什么
For what?
他以为我是阿妮拉
He thinks I'm Aneela.
我们能利用这一点
We can use that.
那些苦难僧侣不是来对抗恶魔的
The Scarbacks didn't come to fight the devil.
他们是来对抗她的
They came to fight her.
你听得到吗
Hello? do you here?
我不是阿妮拉
I'm not Aneela.
我只是来找她
I'm just looking for her.
她就是那个对你下毒手的人吗
Is she the one that did this to you?
我知道你而且还知道你的领主对你
I know you and your Order have had terrible things
做了一些可怕的事情 我很抱歉
done to you here, and I'm sorry,
但你是唯一活下来的人 我们需要答案
but you're the only one left, and we need answers.
我们想帮你
We wanna help you.
这里发生过什么
What happened here?
不要开枪
Whoa, no guns!
抓住他就行
Just grab him.
-用力按住他 -他是六级特工
- Try to hold him still. - He's a Six.
他快把我按住了
He's holding me.
相信我
Trust me!
对一个二百岁的人来讲 有够精力充沛
Feisty for a 200-year-old.
如果他是六级特工 我能控制住他
If he's a Six, I can control him.
阿尔维斯 来帮忙
Alvis, some help.
我快要爆人眼球了
I'm doing the eyeball thing.
什么 糟糕
What? Uh, uh, shit.
慢点呼吸
Uh, breathe slow.
-保持心平气和 -他在反抗我
- Uh, be at peace. - He's fighting me.
-平和地对付他 -你的办法真糟糕
- Well, fight him with peace. - You are terrible at this.
如果你不能使他冷静
If you don't calm him down,
他对我们没有任何用处
he's no good to us.
达文 你有没有当过狙击手
D'Avin, have you ever been a sniper?
你现在想了解我的简历吗 当过
You want my résumé now? Yes.
那你肯定冥想过 赶快进入冥想
Then you've meditated. Do that.
你要冷静下来 将注意力集中到射击上
Just calm yourself. Focus on the shots.
集中到他身上
Focus on him.
起作用了
It's working.
你为何要那样做
Why'd you do that?
我已经听够了眼球爆♥炸♥的事情
I've heard enough about exploding eyeballs.
我没必要亲眼见识一下
I didn't need to see it.
你需要多练练
You need more practice.
站着别动
Stay still.
我必须为了我们的任务练一练
I have to practice for our mission.
-哇 -神来之手
- Whoa! - Surgeon's hands.
稳如磐石
Steady as a rock.
艾拉诺尔
Illenore?
阿鲁恩 你好
Arune, hi!
我很高兴你能来
I'm so happy you're here!
等等 你为何会来这里
Wait, why are you here?
是你叫我来这里的
You've asked me to come here.
这位就是扫兴者吗
And is this the Killjoy?
没错 约翰尼 阿鲁恩
Yes. Johnny, Arune.
阿鲁恩 约翰尼
Arune, Johnny.
-约翰尼是我男朋友 -男朋友
- Johnny's my boyfriend. - Boyfriend?
小点声 那是一个秘密
Shh, that's a secret.
小点声
Shh.
你们是不是...
Are you...
嗑药了
high?
-是甲柯吗 -不是
- Is it Jakk? - No.
-你又开始嗑药了吗 -没有
- Are you using again? - No.
但是我确实感觉很兴奋
I do feel high, though,
我不得不说
I gotta say.
对吧
Right?
守住门口 有些不对劲
Guard the door. Something's wrong.
你说公♥司♥在策划一场屠♥杀♥
So you say the Company's planning a slaughter?
没错 那真是太坏了
Yes, and that is bad.
你觉得很好笑吗
Do you think this is funny?
-没有 -是吗
- No. - Huh?
我一半的家人都被暗♥杀♥了
Half my family was assassinated
就因他们在议会讯问过黛尔·塞亚
for questioning Delle Seyah at Council.
如今我也将自己置身于危险中
I'm putting myself at risk right now
因为你承诺过你会证明
because you promised me proof
她在筹划一些阴谋
that she is up to something.
你冷静一下 好吗
You just be cool, okay?
我们已经找到了病原体
We've found the vector.
他在说些什么
What is he talking about?
毒药 它就在公♥司♥的给养中
Poison. It's in the Company rations.
毒药
Poison.
所以说你们有证据了
So you have proof?
我们正打算去拿证据
We're gonna get some.
肯定地
Definitely.
-你们手上并没有证据 -没有
- So you don't have it? - Mm-mm.
太可爱了
How adorable.
就像两只痴瓜无助的小狗
Like two demented helpless little puppies.
这戏我可以看一整天
I could watch them all day.
他正在醒过来
He's waking up.
魔鬼
Prat-tal.
魔鬼
Prat-tal!
没错 没错 "魔鬼 魔鬼"
Yeah, yeah, "Devil, devil."
那是我新的最难听的绰号♥
It's my new worst-ever nickname.
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
记住 不要和他对抗
Remember, don't fight him.
把你的注意力集中到你和粘液的连接上
Focus on your connection with the plasma.
"连接"
"Connection."
有个问题 如果这个连接感觉起来好像
Tiny question: what if the connection feels like
一大把蜜蜂怎么办
a fistful of bees?
糟糕 他会杀了他
Oh, shit, he's gonna kill him.
不 不 不 他不会
No, no, no. No, he's not.
他就是力量的源泉
He's the goddamn center of gravity.
他能做到
He can do this.
起作用了
It's working.
马上用古语告诉他
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表