剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Now tell him in Old Word,
我不是阿妮拉
I am not Aneela.
他明白你说的话但很恭敬地表示反对
He understands you and respectfully disagrees.
他说"欢迎回到地狱"
He says, "Welcome back to hells."
"她终于回来杀我了"
"She's finally back to kill me."
我不是阿妮拉
I am not Aneela.
这里 快看
Here, look.
阿尔维斯 让他看
Alvis, make him watch.
波罗特
Balt.
波罗特 该死 波罗特
Balt, damn it. Balt.
看见没 我不会自愈
See? I don't heal.
我来这里是为了杀阿妮拉
I am here to kill Aneela.
你想报仇 对吗
You want revenge, right?
我能帮你实现愿望
I can get that for you.
只要告诉我她在哪儿
Just tell me where she is.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
她有没有留下一个转发地址
Well, did she leave a forwarding address, then?
帮帮我
Help me.
"谁派你来的"
"Who sent you?"
这个人 我导师
This man. My tutor.
他叫克兰 克兰
His name is Khlyen. Khlyen.
克兰吗
Khlyen?
"我认识那个人"
"I know that man.
"但是..."
"But..."
"她用一个不同的名字称呼他"
"She called him by a different name."
什么名字
What name?
什么名字
What name?
"父亲"
"Father."
妲奇
Dutch?
我很好
I'm fine.
不 我不好 现在我得杀两个人了
No, I'm not fine. I have two people to kill now.
杀阿妮拉是因为她是一个混♥蛋♥
Aneela for being a hell-bitch
杀克兰是因为他不告诉我
and Khlyen for not telling me
我和他女儿长得一模一样
I look exactly like his daughter.
有点奇怪 对吧
Bit strange, that, huh?
就是那种你对你最得意的弟♥子♥说的话
Kind of thing that you'd mention to your prized pupil.
"我和我女儿之间有一些问题"
"Oh, I'm having problems with my daughter."
你介不介意在她头上插一刀
Do you mind stabbing her in the head?
-这到底是怎么回事 -好了 好了
- What the hells is even going on? - Okay, okay.
我知道你现在肯定吓坏了 那很公平
I know you're freaking out right now, and that is fair,
但你现在必须把那件事暂搁一边
but you need to put a very sharp pin in that for later.
我们现在该怎么做
What do we do right now?
我们把这个地方烧了
Let's torch this place.
这就是一块可拍的墓地
It's a damn graveyard.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想离开这里
I wanna get out of here.
远离这个地方
Away from this place,
远离这些尸体 远离死亡
away from bodies, and away from death.
杀了我
Kill me.
为什么
Why?
-你自♥由♥了 -痛苦
- You're free. - Pain.
我们有医生 我们能治愈你的痛苦
We have healers. We can help your pain.
你不能修补几个世纪的折磨
You can't fix centuries of torture.
显然他被注射了绿色粘液
He's obviously been dosed with the green
他需要我们帮助才能死亡
and he needs our help to die.
-阿妮拉 -"你赢了"
- Aneela... - "You won."
"你把他们都杀了 杀了我吧"
"You killed them all. Finish this."
杀了我
Kill me.
求求你
Please.
该由他来决定什么样的痛苦他承受不起
He gets to decide how much pain is too much.
而不是我们
Not us.
让我来吧
Let me do this.
如果另一个我折磨了他们
If "other" me tortured him...
应该由真正的我结束这一切
"actual" me should end this.
苦难僧侣有临终祷告
Scarbacks have last rites.
愿伟大神树
May the Great Tree
将你纳入她的枝叶中
take you into her branches.
愿烈日骄阳
And may the sun
永远祝福你
forever be your blessing.
你会原谅我吗
Forgive me?
没有
No.
维吉尔
Virgil?
你的保镖看起来有点渴了
Your bodyguard looked a little thirsty,
所以我让我的人领他下去喝点水
so I had my men take him downstairs for a drink.
关门
Close the door.
-你跟踪我我来这里 -很明显
- So you followed me here. - Obviously.
你用的事塞亚·西姆斯通行证
You used Seyah Simms' entry pass
但她人已经在这里了
while she was already here.
你本可以直接问我的
You could've just asked me.
你这样会让一个小伙子觉得你要谋害他
Makes a lad feel like you're plotting against him.
我与你无冤无仇 除非...
I have no quarrels with you unless...
你要惹事生非
you make one.
他有枪
Psst! He has a gun.
你的枪更大
Yours is bigger.
-你对他们下药了 -可以这么说
- You drugged them. - In a manner of speaking.
老实说 整个古城都被下药了
Well, all of Old Town, truth be told.
他们有点起疑心了
These two were getting a bit suspicious,
所以我不得不...加大药量
so I had to... crank it up.
为什么我感受不到
So why can't I feel it?
如果呆的时间足够长 就能感受到
You will if you linger long enough.
除非你有这个
Unless you have one of these.
别给我这个表情
Oh, don't give me that look.
我让这些人变成高兴 满足的工人
I've made them happy, complacent workers.
这有什么不好的
What's so terrible about that, hmm?
我很好奇 他们有多满足
Just how complacent, I wonder?
开始测试吧
Shall we test?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别难过
Don't be sad.
请原谅我的粗暴
My apologies for all this vulgarity.
只是公事公办
It's just business.
给你
Here.
你理解的
You understand.
这一切是错的
This is all bad.
你是坏人
You're bad.
小扫兴者是在与药性抗争吗
Is the little Killjoy fighting it?
你想和我打吗
Do you want to fight me, hmm?
我们知道你做了什么
Oh, we know what you did.
你对古城的定给份额下毒了
Yeah, you poisoned the rations.
你必须除掉所有软弱的部分
You're gonna kill all the weak...
只留下强者
and leave the strong.
那之后该怎样 别吊我胃口
And then what? Don't leave me hanging.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很确定我们会阻止你
But I'm pretty sure that we're gonna stop you.
我们要拯救古城
We're gonna save Old Town.
那我最好让你们放手去做
I better leave you to it, then.
首先 是一张相爱的夫妻的照片
First, a picture of the lovely couple.
帮我拿着 亲爱的
Just hold that there for me, love.
古城的英雄
The heroes of Old Town.
我会把这个给九大家族的首领看
I'll pass this on to the heads of the Nine Families.
他们肯定想知道是谁杀了可怜的阿鲁恩
Surely they'll want to know who killed poor Arune.
这很糟糕 真的
It's terrible, really.
"八大家族"听起来有点不那么...
"The Eight" just doesn't have the same...
庄重
gravitas.
黛尔·塞亚向你们问好
Seyah Kendry sends her regards.
你们对定给配额的事的判断是正确的
Oh, and you're right about the rations,
恭喜你们
so good for you.
但这件事的意义远在你料想的之上
But it's about so much more than that.
这首歌♥真美
That song is pretty.
普雷的声音真好听
Pree has such a nice voice.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
是不是
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表