剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Now...
我链接上了雅各布斯
I'm linked with Jaqobis.
他会带我们去目的地
He'll lead us to our destination.
泰伦
去见见他家人吧
Let's go meet the family.
扫兴者
第二季 第五集
你不准备听我的话
So you decided not to take my advice
安全地留在春山吗
about staying safe in spring hill?
你知道我不爱听从意见
Well, you know me and advice.
上次吃了甲柯 我变成了神经病
Last Jakk, I was a psychotic asshole.
注意言辞
Language.
你回来真好 帕茜
It's good to have you home, Pawts.
你能这么想我很开心
I'm glad you think so.
女主人呢
What about the lady of the land?
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
不能让我来帮你吗
Why don't I help you with whatever you need?
你是入赘进西姆斯家的 爸
Because you're only a Simms by marriage, Dad.
只有正统血脉才能撤销流放命令
It takes a pureborn to lift an order of exile.
撤销流放...
Lift the order of...
帕特 你知道你妈会有什么反应
Oh, Pawter, you know what your mother will say.
告诉她我已经准备好成为真正合法的
Just tell her that I'm ready to take my place
九大家族的女儿了
as a true and rightful daughter of the nine.
你忘了我一眼就能看出你在撒谎 宝贝
You forget that I actually know when you're bullshitting, dear.
公♥司♥在策划一个大阴谋
The company is up to something bad,
为了古城 我得进入九大家族来阻止他们
and I need to sit on the board to help stop it, for Old Town.
你要是不这么在乎古城就好了
I wish you wouldn't get so wrapped up with Old Town.
那你当初就不该把我流放到那里
Then you shouldn't have let her exile me there.
那里已经是我的家了 爸
That's my home now, Dad.
游泳的事就别告诉妲奇和达文了
Don't mention this part of the mission to Dutch or D'av.
好多水 感觉有天使在舔我
Oh, so much water, it's like being licked by angels.
赶紧穿上衣服
We need to get you some clothes
我们得练习一下礼仪
and start going over the rituals.
我爸办了一场奎雷什家族晚宴
Dad's organized a Qreshi family dinner,
按照惯例所有人都要参加
and everybody has to attend by custom.
我知道你或许无法理解 但...
Look, I know this probably sounds crazy to you, but--
你在裸泳吗
Are you naked?
没有
No.
只露了屁♥股♥而已
Just my bum.
你好像是全♥裸♥
'cause you seem pretty naked.
全♥裸♥ 对哦
Oh, n-naked, yeah.
我以为私人泳池没关系
I just figured private pool and all.
这是我们家族的洗礼池
It's a family baptismal.
我马上出来
I'll get out.
但帕特...
But, Pawter...
听着 你父母也是人
Look, your folks are just people.
放松
Relax.
你这辈子对那么多女人说"放松"
Has there ever been a woman in your life
真的有用过吗
who responded well to "relax"?
有道理
Point taken.
阿德兰·西姆斯可不是一般人
Adaline Simms is not just people.
她非常可怕
She's terrifying.
你应该去见见我爸 那才叫可怕
Hey, you want scary, you should've met my old man,
治安官
The Sheriff.
达文就是因为他才离家的
He's why D'avin left home.
马里斯·雅各布斯
Marris Jaqobis.
我们得谈谈...
We need to talk...
关于你儿子达文的事
About your son, D'avin.
你什么时候回来的
Didn't hear you come on board.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
越快越好
Sooner the better.
约会怎么样
How did the date go?
逗笑她了吗
You make her laugh?
应该有吧
I'm gonna assume so.
这种事很显而易见吧
It's the kind of thing you'd notice.
是啊 要是我中途没昏过去
Yeah, I probably would've
应该会注意到的
if I didn't pass out in the middle of it.
怎么昏过去了
Pass out how exactly?
我真的不想再去回想
Really don't feel like reliving
那么尴尬的事了 谢谢
that intense embarrassment, thanks.
快想想 发生了什么
Well, try. What happened?
我们聊天时 我的脑子变得很奇怪
We're talking. My head felt weird.
然后我就摔倒在地了
Then I'm on the ground.
上次你脑子变得奇怪时
The last time your head went weird,
想杀我来着
you tried to kill me.
对 但你赢了
Yeah, but you won.
我今天已经吓坏了一位女士
Well, I already freaked out one woman today.
不想让你也担心
Don't want you worrying too.
-好 暂且由我来保管 -好
- Yeah, I'll just hold on to it for now. - Yeah.
我去准备犯人
I'll go ready the prisoners.
好吧 看来你不喜欢我的歌♥
Okay, you don't like my singing.
这首歌♥只有克兰知道
The only person who knows that song is Khlyen.
这首歌♥是他为我写的
He wrote it for me.
你脑中怎么会有他的歌♥
So how is his song in your head?
我跟你说了 上次见达文时
I told you, the last time I saw D'avin,
他给了我一拳
he was taking a swing at me.
我跟他说 "你要不去参军"
I told him, "You join the military,
"我就把你锁起来"
or I lock you up."
后来我再也没见过那个小混♥蛋♥
And I haven't seen that little shit since.
真有意思
Charming.
别这样
Aw, come on, huh?
我都不知道你们要找什么
I don't even know what you guys are looking for.
别担心
Not to worry.
我们就想看看你注射这个后的反应
Your reaction to this is what we're looking for.
不
No.
不
No.
不 不
No! No!
太夸张了
So dramatic.
你孩子们比你会应对压力
Your boys are better under pressure.
你看上去很美
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还记得我之前教你的吗
Do you remember what we went over?
记得
Yes.
跟我做
Just follow me.
卢埃拉·塞亚·西姆斯
Louella Seyah Simms
和她的未婚夫亨利克·普兰特斯
and her betrothed, Henrik Pelantus.
谢谢你 塞亚·西姆斯
Thank you, Seyah Simms.
祝您永世安康
Long may your shores remain.
谢谢你 塞亚
And I thank you, Seyah.
谢谢 塞亚
Thank you, Seyah...
谢谢你的热情
For the warmth.
热情 如归
Warmth. Home?
-沙滩 -沙滩
- Sand. - Sand.
还有家园
And home.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的家这么温暖
Thank-you have a beautiful home.
能坐了
Now?
真的吗
Seriously?
房♥主
Master of the house,
魏玛·塞亚·西姆斯
Wamer Seyah Simms.
谢谢你的温暖...
I thank you for the warmth...
好吧
No? Okay.
以及女王 九大家族之女
And lady of the land, daughter of the Nine,
土地和海洋的守护者
protector of the soil and sea,
阿德兰·塞亚·西姆斯
Adaline Seyah Simms.
坐下
Sit.
什么
What?
这是按照众人的等级规定的
It's in order of honor to the home.
我最后一个坐
I go last.
帕特
So, Pawter,
你绝对猜不到我最近在干吗
You'll never guess what I've taken up.
你猜
Guess.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表