剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要...
Previously on "Killjoys"...
雅格布斯是一项军事实验的实验体
Jacobis is part of a military experiment.
看来他们在我们没有意识到的时候自♥由♥发挥了
Seems they took liberties we were not aware of.
妲奇 又来了
Dutch, it's happening again.
也许克兰用黏液联♥通♥了两个大脑
Maybe Khlyen's using the plasma to connect two minds,
就像他之前用神经链接对我做的那样
like he did to me with the neurolink.
太棒了 这可真是个"安慰"
Oh, great. That's super comforting.
不那么慎重行事的人可能会问
A less discrete person might ask
为何一个出身卑微的扫兴者
why a lowborn Killjoy
会拥有专属于皇室女性的乐器
possesses an instrument reserved for female royalty.
飞船自带的
Came with the ship.
下次出墙时能帮我个忙吗
But maybe you can do me a favor next time you're through the wall.
你想让我帮什么忙
What do you need?
桃子
Peaches.
那个新酒保叫什么来着
Who's that new bartender again?
萨西 桑威治
Sassy? Sandwich?
萨宾
Sabine.
古城怎么样了
How's Old Town?
还在那个高墙后面
Still behind a big-ass wall.
我要对付很多人才能让它倒下
I'm gonna have to go up against a lot of people to bring it down.
就像我说过的 我是一台优秀的僚机
Well like I said, I am an excellent wingman.
行行好吧 先生
Spare some joy, there, sir?
太谢谢了
Thank you very much.
我听说你卖♥♥九号♥霍克酒
I hear you sell Hokk 9.
你听错了 帅哥
You heard wrong, handsome.
九号♥霍克酒在这个星球是违法的
Huh. Hokk 9's illegal on this moon.
有什么关系 西洞不过是一堆砖而已
Why do you care? Westhole's a pile of bricks.
好吧
Okay.
我可以给你弄点
I can set you up.
第一杯免费
First one's free.
你竟然给我酸液 太不礼貌了
You gave me acid? That's just rude.
去你的 扫兴者
Screw you, Killjoy.
蠢货 你没看完搜查令吧
Hey, dumbass, you didn't read the whole warrant did you?
当然看完了
Of course I did.
先生 你这是在让自己难堪
Sir, you are just embarrassing yourself.
站住 不然我就对你的车开枪了
Stop or I'll fire on your vehicle.
达文 达文
Whoa, whoa, D'av, D'av, D'av, D'av.
他车上有非法制♥造♥的液体炸♥弹♥
He's bootlegging liquid explosives.
击中那个罐子 古城就灰飞烟灭了
You hit that tank, you vaporize Old Town.
-好吧 那你去追 -不必
- Fine, you run after him. - Don't need to.
我给他打了安定
I tranq'd him.
我总是有办法
I always have a plan.
我估计他现在应该...
I estimate he's gonna pass out right about...
昏了
Now.
真是个好办法 蠢货
Oh, good plan, dumbass.
注意 大家让开
Watch it! Everybody clear out!
移♥动♥炸♥弹♥
Runaway explosives!
你俩没事吧
Everything okay?
他没看完搜查令
Ah, he didn't read the whole warrant.
不客气
You're welcome.
威斯利星
我一直在想帕特
I've been thinking about Pawter.
-真的吗 -其实在想她妈
- Really? - Well, her mother, actually.
她感染了自己
The way she infected herself to give Pawter
让帕特能够获取病菌资料
information about that pathogen.
是的 太惨了
Oh, yeah. It was horrible.
我觉得我们也得
Well, I think we need to do the same thing
对绿色黏液这么做
with this green plasma shit.
感染自己吗
Infect ourselves?
他们在阿尔金星上对我尝试过 没用
They tried doing that to me on Arkyn. Didn't take.
我不是说要注射那玩意
I'm not saying we're gonna shoot up,
但克兰说黏液是关键
but Khlyen said the plasma is key.
我们得查清它到底是什么 对人有什么效果
We need to find out what it does to people, what it is.
你们知道在哪能找到吗
Any idea where to find some?
有个办法
Well there is one possibility,
但约翰尼不会喜欢的
but Johnny's not gonna like it.
放松 大家伙
Easy, big fella.
你自己说的 它富含黏液
You said so yourself, he's full of plasma.
不 我只是说像那个客户的黏液
No, I said it was like the plasma the client had.
它不会介意的
He doesn't mind.
它喜欢我 对吧 你个丑家伙
He likes me. Don't you, you ugly little shit?
它是只食人蚣
He's a man-eating centipede.
哪怕你用小把戏让它跟你一起跳舞
Just because you make him dance with your woo-woo powers,
并不代表小苔藓喜欢你
doesn't mean that Mossy likes you.
你还给它起名啦
You named him?
爸从不让我养狗
Dad never let me have a dog.
要抱抱吗
Oh, you need a hug?
先做正事 达文
Let's just do this. And D'av,
如果你又跟克兰精神链接了
if you end up in another mind-link with Khlyen...
我明白 随机应变
I know. Improvise.
上酒吧 混♥蛋♥
Bowl me, bitches.
给妲奇看看我们对小苔藓的研究
Show Dutch what we've been working on with Mossy.
很奇怪吧
Freaky, huh?
他现在也可以吸引黏液了
He can attract it now, too.
-为什么 -好像只要我想就行 否则...
- How? - Sort of like if I want it, it comes and if I don't...
所以我才能让小苔藓跳舞
That's how I make Mossy dance.
看看还有什么发现
Let's see what else we can learn.
我不是很确定应该...
Not exactly sure what I'm supposed to...
怎么回事
What is it? What's happening?
不知道
I don't know.
天呐 他好像跟小苔藓精神链接了
Holy shit, I think he mind-linked with Mossy.
-做点什么啊 -你来
- Well do something! - You do something.
泼点霍克酒
Throw some bloody Hokk on it.
我就说这黏液不对
I told you this was the wrong stuff.
我进入了那玩意的脑中
I was inside of that thing's head.
该死 有...
Shit, that was...
牙齿 我肚子里有牙齿
Teeth. I had teeth in my stomach.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up with all of my mouth.
你没事的
No, you're all right. You're all right.
想点开心的事 深呼吸
Just...happy thoughts, big breaths.
我以后绝对不会再踩虫子了
I'm never gonna step on a bug again.
扫兴者
第二季第六集
我再也不当小白鼠了
I think I'm done being a lab rat.
我为什么会进入小苔藓的大脑
Why did I mind-jack with Mossy?
可能这就是黏液的原理
I think that's how the plasma works.
它会适应所有遇到的生物
It adapts to whatever organism it encounters.
结合成新的东西
It bonds into something new.
这就是他们在阿尔金星对我做的事吗
That's what they were trying to do to me on Arkyn?
让我结合吗
Get it to bond?
没错 结合后就会变异
Yeah, and when it bonds it changes.
所以小苔藓的黏液只会链接苔藓虫
So Mossy goo is only ever gonna connect to Mossy.
我们需要纯黏液
So we need pure plasma.
-原始配方 -怎么弄
- Original recipe. - How?
除非有专卖♥♥稀世珍宝的黑市
Unless there's a black market for ridiculously impossible items.
其实吧...
Well...
我感受到一股迟疑 但又想吸引注意力的气息
I sense a reluctance, and yet a desire to be center of attention.
首先
Okay, first of all.
你知道你这么说很伤人吗
Do you know you're hurting people?
其次
Second of all,
我的旧识应该能帮上忙
I might be able to tap into some contacts from the old days.
军阀朋友
Oh, the warlord days.
我更喜欢称之为有型的独♥裁♥者
I preferred stylish dictator.
出去谈谈吧
Why don't we go outside?
我可以跟谁来一轮吗
Can I get anyone a round?
如果你觉得你可以撑过一轮不晕的话
If you think you can have one without passing out.
上次那是低血糖
That was low blood sugar.
-露西上见 -所以 打烊了
- See you on Lucy. - So, last call.
人们现在都可以直接从墙上的洞里穿过去
People can literally crawl through holes in the wall.
怎么可能还有打烊一说
How can there even be a last call anymore?
为我热爱传统
Because I'm a sucker for tradition.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表