剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Don't we?
再过会儿吧
Later.
静静听歌♥
Just listen to the music.
*威斯利星*
*Oh, Westerley*
*我是威斯利星人*
*I'm Westerlyn*
阿尔维斯在为剩余的遗体祝祷
Alvis is blessing the rest of the bodies.
确保他们终于能够
Make sure they all rest in peace.
安息
Finally.
我知道你在下面时受的打击很深
I know you got pretty rocked down there.
如果你想谈谈...
If you need to talk...
谢谢 我很好
Thank you. I'm good.
如果我是她怎么办
What if I'm her?
我和她长得一模一样
I look like her.
我梦到过她
I-I dream of her.
我们难道要忽略这种可能性吗
Are we just going to ignore the possibility?
对我来说 没有任何可能
Not a possibility. Not to me.
-达文 -你不是古老的女疯子
- D'Av. - You are not some crazy, ancient, psychopathic bitch.
你有童年
You have a childhood,
也有童年记忆
and you have memories of it.
克兰可以玩弄记忆 你知道的
Khlyen plays with memories. You know that.
我只知道
Here's what I know.
你出生时是娅琳娜·亚丁
You were born Yalena Yardeen,
长大后成为了妲奇
you became Dutch,
而你会找到...
and you will find...
阿妮拉
Aneela.
好的
Okay.
现在怎么办
What now?
我上传了一些我在实验室里拍的照片
I uploaded some tech images I took from the lab.
露西 告诉她你和我说的
Lucy, tell her what you told me.
实验室里的墙与环绕古城的墙
The wall from the lab is a functional match
在结构上相匹配
with the structure enclosing Old Town.
这我们知道了
We kind of knew that.
是的 但现在我们知道它的作用了
Yeah, but now we know what it does.
它们都能对认知行为产生影响
Both exert a cognitive behavioral influence,
包括不让刺♥激♥传到到
including rerouting stimuli
大脑热杏仁核和大脑皮质通路
away from the thalmo-amygdala and cortico-pathways.
好吧 假装你不是在和约翰尼说话
Okay, so now pretend you're not talking to Johnny.
它能阻隔恐惧 让人欢愉
It kills fear and triggers euphoria.
墙就像是巨大的抚慰剂
The wall acts as a giant pacifier.
没有抗争 没人想逃离 完全的消极状态
No fight, no flight, total passivity.
一旦他们启动这个 所有古城的人
When they activate it, everyone in Old Town
就会变成某种
becomes some kind of...
无助的快乐的机器
helpless, happy drone.
公♥司♥就可以对他们为所欲为了
Company can do whatever they want to them.
他们想对这些人做什么
What do they wanna do with them?
-露西 -是的 妲奇
- Lucy? - Yes, Dutch.
-联♥系♥在奎雷什星的约翰尼 -很抱歉
- Contact Johnny on Qresh. - I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
强尼不在奎雷什星上
Johnny is not on Qresh.
露西
Lucy...
约翰尼在哪里
Where's Johnny?
*我会永远是威利斯星人*
*I'll always be a Westerlyn*
*我会永远是威利斯星人*
*I'll always be a Westerlyn*
我飞了
I flew.
从那里飞过去
From up there, I flew.
就像鸟一样 翱翔
Like a bird. Flying.
那真是太美好了
It was wonderful.
太美好了
So wonderful.
古城居民
People of Old Town,
出于善意
in the spirit of goodwill,
我们决定奖励你们的合作态度
we have decided to reward you for your cooperation
让你们不再挨饿
by putting an end to hunger.
在48小时内
In the next 48 hours,
会开始空投额外的补给
airdrops of premium rations will begin.
让我们结束古城的受难
Let's put an end to Old Town's suffering
携手共建美好未来
and build a new future together.
真是美好的一天
What a beautiful day.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表