剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
So trade me one of your own.
公平至上
Fair is fair.
你想知道什么
Do you have a story in mind?
告诉我你从哪弄到的黏液
Tell me where you got the plasma.
在一个很遥远的星球上
Got it on a distant planet.
我的母星
My home planet.
我还很年轻的时候来了几位访客
From some visitors who arrived when I was a young man.
他们的船我从未见过
Their ship was unlike anything I'd ever seen before.
它有生命
Organic.
简直像是生长出来 而非制♥造♥出来的
Almost like they'd grown it instead of built it.
我当时刚刚开始收集 而他们真的
I had just started to collect, and they truly had
拥有一个奇妙世界
a world of wonders.
最奇特的就是驱动他们飞船的液体
The most wondrous was the liquid that ran their ships.
-黏液 -我换了一点
- The plasma. - I traded for it,
离开了我的母星
and I left my planet.
之后再也没有回去过
I've never been back.
你的故事没讲完
There's more to that story.
你的也没有 讲下去
And more is yours. Finish it.
-准备扫描仪 -那是个扫描仪
- Prepare the scanner. - That's a scanner?
说真的 你们要拷贝我们吗
Seriously, you're gonna make copies of us?
你们将被分解为基本元素
You will be reduced to your constituent elements,
然后成为分子蓝图中的藏品
and and added to the collection as a molecular blueprint.
你们将不再以现在的方式存在
You will no longer exist in your current form.
是吗 抱歉 我还有事要办
Yeah, sorry, I got plans later
前提是我不能死
that involve not being dead.
冲
Go!
要不成孩子了
My baby makers!
计划进行得怎么样了
How's the plan going?
还在努力中
I'm working on it.
最糟的一次身体接触
Worst hand job ever.
但她放手也够受的
Yeah, but she dips like a son of a bitch.
你可算弄好了
Oh. Took you long enough.
你去入侵一个奎德星上都没有的技术试试
You try hacking tech that doesn't even exist in the Quad.
我能篡改那个界面你已经是走运了
You're lucky I can mod that interface.
看来我欠你一句谢谢
So I guess I should thank you.
不客气 预计需要六秒
You're welcome. I estimated six seconds
你就会脑出血
till cerebral hemorrhage.
-她是露西吗 -算是吧
- Is that Lucy? - Oh, sort of
简化版
a stripped-down version.
-其实就是个程序 -我没有完整的
- More like an app. - I don't have all my
逻辑和数据库
logic and database functions,
但我似乎有了对生拇指
but I seem to have opposable thumbs.
听到这个机器人用你的声音说话
It is extremely weird hearing your voice
真的好奇怪
come out of that bot.
你要我使用她的发音模块吗
Do you prefer this module?
不要 千万别 露西就好
No! God, no. Just be Lucy.
我阻碍了桑·罗姆维尔对这些移♥动♥
I blocked San Romwell's neural control
电子组件的神经控制
of these mobile computing units.
预计可以阻碍5.5分钟
I can hold them off for approximately 5.5 minutes.
好 那我们去找妲奇赶紧离开这里
Good. Let's get Dutch and get off this rock.
你去诱惑王子时一定美极了
You must play beautifully if you charmed a prince.
故事的结局并非如此
That's not how the story goes.
我的导师教了我一首新婚之夜弹奏的曲子
My tutor taught me a song for my wedding night.
本来我要为王子献唱
I was supposed to sing it and the Prince was
他将为我伴奏 但是
gonna play the music, but...
终是无缘
I never got the chance.
为我唱一次吧
Play for me.
妲奇 罗姆维尔的机器人盯上我们了
Dutch, Romwell sicced his bots on us.
争取点时间 我们找出路
Buy us some time, we'll find a way out.
我可以唱
I'll sing it.
只要你能伴奏
If you can keep up.
我十二岁时就会弹西塔拉了
I mastered the sitara by the time I was 12.
少废话了弹琴吧
Shut up and play.
*故事开始于一颗不驯的心*
*The story starts with a heart untamed*
*找到了那个承诺*
*Finding same, a promise winding*
*指上之戒*
*Around our fingers*
*指上之戒*
*Around our fingers*
*你我二人*
*Me and you*
*故事里有快乐 有悲伤*
*The story flows in woes and joys in*
*有男孩女孩 和一个脆弱的世界*
*Girls and boys a fragile world*
*我们捧之于掌*
*That is held in our fingers*
*捧之于掌*
*Held in our fingers*
*如果神能允许*
*And if the gods allow*
*我们终将*
*We'll find a way somehow*
*寻得归途*
*To make it to the end*
*你我二人*
*Me and you*
*你我二人*
*Me and you*
我早已连对它的奢望都已忘记
I'd forgotten to even dream of it anymore.
奢望与一个人携手一生
To live and die with someone.
过最普通的人生
The way it's supposed to be.
你确定这是捷径吗
Are you sure this is a short cut?
小行星结构图只是原始图像
The schematics of the asteroid are in a primitive format,
-但应该 -1号♥
- but it should-- - Unit one!
你为什么断开了链接
Why have you gone offline?
妲奇 我挡不住机器人了
Dutch, I can't stop these bots.
让罗姆维尔关闭她们
Make Romwell call them off.
你让我看到了一样我永远无法拥有的东西
You've shown me something I can never have.
普通的生活 幸福的结局
A normal life. A happy ending.
不是所有人都能得到幸福结局
We don't all get a happy ending.
怎么回事
What's happening?
弦上有麻痹药物
A paralytic agent on the strings.
我免疫
I'm immune.
我的导师不仅教了我这首歌♥
My tutor didn't just teach me that song.
还教了我杀人技
He taught me to kill.
我杀人很多年
I killed for years.
他让我相信
He let me believe
我的婚礼
that my wedding
将是我杀戮的终结
would be the end of it.
当我嫁人 即得自♥由♥
That when I was married I'd be free.
那是我做的交易
That's what I was trading for.
每一个我下毒
Every time I poisoned someone,
然后勒死的人
cut their throat--
自♥由♥ 婚礼那天
Freedom. On the day of my wedding,
他告诉我这是杀人的乐器
he told me this was an instrument of murder.
而我的丈夫就是他的目标
With my husband his target,
他偷回了我的自♥由♥
he stole back my freedom
之后再也没有人能夺走它
and no one will ever steal that from me again.
约翰 达文 没事吧
John, D'avin, you okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, we're okay.
在罗姆维尔的机器人这儿遇到了点小麻烦
We're having an awkward moment with Romwell's bots,
但不管你做了什么 都很有用
but whatever you did, it worked.
她们关闭了
They powered down.
我检测到命令源的神经流
I detected an interruption in neural flow
被隔断了
from the command source.
我杀了罗姆维尔 我得去打印黏液
I killed Romwell. I need to print that plasma.
他肯定是把钥匙挂回去了
He must've put the key back on the wall.
我得回去找
I'm going back to the room to try and find it.
妲奇 那儿得有上千把钥匙
Look, Dutch, there must be a thousand keys in there.
我觉得我记得在哪
I think I saw where he took it from.
去开门 到码头等我
Go and open the doors to the landing bay
准备好离开
so we can get out of here.
-露西上见 -收到
- Meet me on Lucy. - On it.
露西 站住
Lucy! Stop!
-有问题吗 -是的
- Is there a problem? - Yeah.
-我们不是机器人 -你们还是有优点的
- We're not machines. - You have other good qualities.
-离控制室还有多远 -13米
- How far is the control room? - 13 meters.
-感谢上帝 -你们可以在这堵石墙上钻孔
- Oh, thank the gods. - You can bore through this rock wall.
只要有四米孔径的氙气镭射机
If you have a xenon laser with a 4-meter aperture.
真糟 我的氙气镭射机放在另一条裤子口袋里
Damn, I left my xenon laser in my other pants.
那样的话 我们就不得不沿着隧♥道♥
In that case, we'll have to follow the tunnels
走一千八百公里
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表