剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
1.8 kilometers.
这真让人绝望
This is hopeless.
扫描DNA 约翰尼·雅各布斯
Scan for DNA. John Jaqobis.
未匹配
Negative.
未匹配
Negative.
你为何要停下来
Why are you stopping?
-你迷路了吗 -结构图
- Are you lost? - The schematics--
很老旧 我们知道
Are primitive... we know.
你猜测的最好结果是什么
What's your best guess?
我没有可供计算可能性的基础
I have no basis on which to calculate probabilities.
欢迎你成为凡人
Welcome to being human.
不许动
Halt!
你们把一号♥机还回来并且进行杀菌
You'll return Unit 1 and submit to sterilization.
她们如何恢复联机的 罗姆维尔都死了
How are they back online? Romwell's dead.
露西 该走了
Lucy, time to go.
棒
Yay!
就算你找到了
If you ever find it,
你仍然需要拿东西交易
you'll still have to trade for it.
公平公正
Fair is fair.
人死不能复生
And dead is dead!
你肯定注射了黏液
Of course you've got the plasma.
你是一名六级特工
You're a Level 6!
那些你所属的联盟派遣在J星团的闹事者
Those trouble-makers your RAC sends around the J?
拜托
Please.
随你怎样称呼 但来到你星球上的
Call it what you want, but those "Visitors"
那些"游客"在你身上
who came to your planet pumped you
注满绿色的物质
full of that green shit.
那就是你还活着的原因
That's why you're still alive.
他们没做那样的事情
They did no such thing.
当我们在比谁能变得更生气的时候
And while we're competing for who gets to be angrier,
你肯定不知道我是杀不死的
you certainly didn't know I was un-killable
在你杀我时
when you killed me.
催眠触发了你古老的侵略性
The hypnosis triggered your old aggression,
让它逐渐消失
let it wear off.
住手 我不想伤害你
Stop! I don't want to hurt you!
如果你不是六级特工 为何你还活着
If you're not a Level 6, why you still alive?
那些人来到我的星球进行侵略
The people who came to my planet came to conquer.
我父亲是一名封建主
My father was a Lord.
为了取得星球的防御情报
So they took me and tortured me
他们于是就绑♥架♥了我并且折磨我
for information about my planet's defenses.
你告诉他们了
You told them.
我把一切都给他们讲了
I told them everything.
像你一样 我用别人的性命
Like you, I traded other people's lives
换取我的自♥由♥
for my freedom.
你会因此而痛恨自己吗 像我一样
Do you hate yourself for it? Like me?
每天
Every day.
那就告诉我真♥相♥
Then tell me the truth.
我逃到了一艘非法的医务船上
I made it to an outlaw hospital ship.
他们用破解的纳米机器人对我进行治疗
They healed me with hackmod nanites,
但是纳米机器人的性能有点太好了
but the nanites worked a little too well.
它们已经运行几个世纪了
They've been working for centuries.
现在你多大了
How old are you?
四百三十二岁
Four hundred and thirty two.
我对复仇不感兴趣
I'm not interested in revenge.
复仇的念头在很久前就消散了
That lost its luster a long time ago.
所以你不是来杀我的吗
So you didn't come here to kill me?
我想让你看一些东西
I want to show you something.
人们前来和我做交易
People come to trade with me,
有时候我能说服某个人留下来
every now and again I convince someone to stay,
但是时间流逝...
but the years pass...
他们也如此
And so do they.
这支发卡是我第一次交易的东西
This hairpin is the first thing I ever traded for.
仍是我做过的最好买♥♥卖♥♥
And still the best bargain.
收下它...
Take it...
就当是礼物
as a gift.
你想要什么
What do you want?
为了赎罪
To make amends.
把我当作人♥质♥控制在你的小行星里面吗
By holding me hostage inside your asteroid?
我觉得我对一个杀害过我的人十分客气
I think I'm being very pleasant to somebody who murdered me.
是你挑起的
You started it.
妲奇 我们遇到了一个情况
Dutch, we have a situation.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
罗姆维尔的机器人又联机了
Romwell's bots are back online.
我们被堵在一间扫描室里
We're holed up in the scanning room,
而且露西没有弹♥药♥了
but Lucy's out of ammo
我们能用来反击的只有
and all we've got to fight with is...
水果和一只朱丽恩水烟袋
fruit and a Druellian hookah.
所以这一切就是为了引开我
So this was all bullshit to distract me
当你的机器人去追捕约翰和达文的时候
while your bots go after John and D'av?
在我醒来的时候我告诉她们停止活动
I told them to stand down when I woke up.
等等 那是罗姆维尔吗
Wait, is that Romwell?
说来话长
Long story.
我的链接断了 她们没有回应
My link's broken. They're not responding.
她们进入杀人模式了吗
They're stuck in kill-mode?
我们该走了
We should go.
-立刻 -我们来救你们
- Now. - We're coming for you.
我发誓如果这是圈套 我会再杀你一次
I swear if this is a trick, I'll kill you again.
如果我帮忙救你的朋友
If I help save your friends,
你会不会考虑留下来
will you at least consider staying?
让我成为更好的人
Make me a better man.
那不是我的职责 不要再做交易了
Not my job. No more trading.
你要么帮我 因为这样做是对
Either you do this because it's right,
要么别挡我道
or stay out of my way.
我可不是你躁狂捣蛋的杀手
I'm not your manic, pixie assassin.
什么
What?
约翰尼 我们来了
Johnny, we're coming.
这下要完蛋了
This is gonna suck.
什么
What?
在过去的三点六年中我一直很好奇
I've wondered for 3.6 years
那是什么感觉
what that might feel like.
你能亲亲我吗 约翰
Will you kiss me, John?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
如果你死了 这可能是我唯一
If you die, this may be my only chance
能收集那种感官输入的机会
to gather that sensory input.
那不是一个充分的理由
That's not a good reason.
这可能是你亲吻一个机器人的唯一时机
This may be your only chance to kiss a robot.
-这个.. -天啊
- Well... - Oh.
天啊 伙计 不要
Oh, buddy, no.
露西 你是在制♥造♥火花吗
Lucy, are you making sparks?
难道我不应该吗
Aren't I supposed to?
不应该
No.
好了 谢谢你提供给我的数据
Okay. Thank you for the data.
露西 不要
Lucy, don't!
我们除了水果什么都没有
We've got nothing but fruit.
你们还有我
You've got me.
快跑 约翰
Run, John.
约翰 我们走
John, let's go.
快走
Come on!
完蛋了 我们没有打开吊架吗
Oh, shit, we didn't open the hanger?
露西 把门炸开
Lucy, blast the door.
很抱歉 我做不到 约翰
I'm sorry, but I can't, John.
我被开枪打我的那些女人控制了
I'm being hacked by the bitches who shot me.
-等等 露西还活着 -我说过了
- Wait, Lucy's alive? - I told you.
那是一个应用 拖住那些东西
It was an app. Hold those things off,
我会改写代码 给我们找一个出口
I'll override and make us an exit.
我们怎样才能阻止你的机器人
How can we stop your bots?
我试过对她们进行复位
I tried resetting them.
她们没有反应
They're not responding.
太好了 我们的飞船机器人
Yeah, our ship robot
可能把你的神经链接弄坏了一点点
may have screwed around with your neural link a little bit.
登上露西 我来拖住她们
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表