剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
If they move together, they must have some sort of hive mind.
但是不仅如此 它们...
But it's not just that, they're--they're--
它们很聪明
well, they're smart.
达文
聪明到会覆盖住那艘船
Smart enough to ground that ship.
也许吧
Maybe.
但它们绝对聪明到
But they're definitely smart enough
把塔尼亚引到那个坑里
to corral Tanya into that pit.
这肯定是它们对付猎物的方式
I mean, that must be the way that they hunt.
是啊 但她是在躲保罗吧
Yeah, but she was running from Paolo.
不是吗
Wasn't she?
我并不这么觉得
I don't think so.
跟她一起的有几具白骨
How many skeletons were down there with her?
两个
Two.
所以保罗和蒂娜已经死了
So Paolo and Deena were already dead.
所以什么意思 她出现幻觉了吗
She was what-- hallucinating?
所以她向保罗开枪后才没有留下血迹
And that's why there was no blood after she shot Paolo.
我觉得这些东西
I mean, these things, I think,
好像有神经毒素
I think they have some sort of psychotropic venom.
妲奇
Dutch?
这不是我们来的路吗
Isn't that the way we came?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我在一些交叉口看到过这个标记
I've seen these symbols at some of the junctions.
也许能指条出去的路
Might show us a way out.
约翰尼 查出什么新东西了告诉我
Johnny, let me know when you figure out more about them.
我们现在往你那走
We're coming to you.
约翰尼 你在吗
Johnny, are you there?
我是露西
This is Lucy.
约翰不在
John is out of range.
该死
Damn it.
利亚姆·杰尔科DNA确认
Liam Jelco DNA confirmed.
约翰给你留言了
John left a message.
你要听吗
Do you want to hear it?
放吧
Sure.
开始回放
Commencing playback.
如果你能联♥系♥到帕特 告诉她
If you get Pawter, you tell her...
告诉她我会尽快来找她
tell her I'm coming for her as soon as I can.
他真这么说啦
He said that?
我检测到了情绪波动
I'm detecting signs of psychological fixation.
数据插孔插入
Data jack inserted.
古城
Old Town.
露西 我想我找到了城墙规划图
Lucy, I think I found the plans for the wall.
你指的是古城周围的城墙吗
Are you referring to the boundary wall
西姆斯医生
around Old Town, Dr. Simms?
其实 是许多城墙
Actually, for a whole lot of walls.
包围了威斯利星的每个城市
One for every city on Westerley.
我得解剖一下好知道敌人究竟什么情况
I'm gonna start a dissection to see what we're dealing with.
你们快到了吗
You guys getting close?
妲奇 收到吗
Dutch? Copy?
如果你能听到
If you're hearing us,
约翰尼 我们又遇到一个交叉口
Johnny, we hit another junction.
我们能共享画面
We got visual.
你在这儿可以吗
You okay here?
可以
Sure.
你去北边 我去南边
You take north, I'll take south.
妲奇原地等待
Dutch is on post.
有什么好办法杀死它们吗
Any advice on the best way to kill these things?
有个坏消息
Yeah, uh, bad news.
显然把这些玩意儿砍成几段
Apparently you can cut these things into pieces
它们也能分几段活
and all the pieces live.
试没试过直接踩死
You tried stomping one?
约翰尼 给你出个谜语
Hey, Johnny, a riddle for you.
什么东西里面满是绿色黏液而且杀不死
What's filled with green goo and you can't kill it?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
答案 六级特工
Answer: Level VIs.
或者一堆吃人的苔藓状物
And maybe a bunch of man-eating mossy pieces of shit.
你觉得这和我在克兰的
You think that this has something to do with
生物电脑里找到的黏液有关吗
the plasma that I took out of Khlyen's bio-computer?
至少是阿尔金星上他们想给我注射的东西
This is the same stuff they tried to put in me on Arkyn.
达文
Oh, whoa, whoa, D'av,
达文
镇定 不是所有绿色的东西都是太空黏液的
slow down, not all that's green is space goo.
但是讲得通
Makes sense though.
也许这就是克兰取消撤离命令的原因
Might be why Khlyen cancelled the evac order.
也许这就是他不想为人所知的东西
This could be what he doesn't want anyone to find.
也许这就是吸引那些僧侣的东西
Maybe that's what drew the monks here.
苦难僧和克兰还有六级们交情可不浅
Scarbacks go way back with Khlyen and the VIs.
那阿尔维斯怎么没说什么
So why hasn't Alvis mentioned anything?
阿尔维斯
阿尔维斯
阿尔维斯
Alvis!
阿尔维斯 你怎么了 看不到了
Alvis, what's going on? We lost visual.
达文 你有什么猜想
So, D'av, what's your theory?
克兰派过人来这儿提取苔藓蜈蚣毒液吗
That Khlyen sends people down here to milk the mossipedes?
我哪知道 科技员是你
I don't know. You're the science guy.
达文
不如你赶紧告诉我躲开这玩意儿的
Now how 'bout you tell me the best way to get these things
最好方法 让我们赶紧出去
away from us so we can get the hells out of here.
它们速度很慢
Well, they don't move very fast.
跑跑看
Try running.
你从来都这么幽默
Hey, you've always been the funny guy.
妲奇
Dutch.
僧侣和你在一起吗
The monk with you?
他的视频黑了
His feed went dark.
克兰
Khlyen!
妲奇
Dutch?
她和你在一起吗
She with you?
我没见到她
I haven't seen her.
妲奇 你离开了吗
Dutch, you on the move?
妲奇
Dutch!
怎么了
What's going on?
克兰 他在矿井里
Khlyen. He's in the mine.
克兰 他怎么会在这里
Khlyen? Why would Khlyen be here?
因为我们在这里
Because we are.
你觉得他跟踪了我们吗
You think he followed us?
也许他来
Maybe he came down here
是为了确保塔尼亚和她的人没法把发现的事
to make sure Tanya and her crew wouldn't talk about
说出去
what they found.
不管为什么 他现在被困在这里了
Whatever the reason is, he's stuck down here now.
我绝不能让他跑掉
And he's not getting away from me.
妲奇
Dutch?
妲奇
Dutch?
妲奇 能听到吗
Dutch, can you hear me?
妲奇
Dutch?
妲奇 能听到吗
Dutch, can you hear me?
她不会太远 我们紧跟着她呢
She couldn't have gotten far. We were right behind her.
她的眼镜掉了 达文
She's not wearing her optics, D'av.
我们得赶在虫子前找到她
We need to find her before the bugs do.
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
问题是你怎么在这儿
The question is why are you here?
为何你就是不愿相信我
Why can't you just trust me?
在你做了这一切之后吗
After everything you've done?
你绑♥架♥了达文
You kidnapped D'avin,
你试图将他转化成你麾下的一名战士
you tried to turn him into one of your soldiers.
我所做的一切都是为了保护你
Everything I've done has been to protect you.
你把我列在了红17猎杀的名单上
You put me on a list for Red 17.
你知道那样无法阻止我
You know that won't stop me.
达文 我从墙这边穿过去
D'av, I'm through the wall.
我过来和你汇合
I'm coming for you.
收到
Copy that.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
让我变得和你一样冷血
To turn me into a cold, bloodless thing like you?
可怜的娅拉
Poor Yala,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表