剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
或者为什么克兰想让你杀了她
or why Khlyen even wants you to kill her.
我们知道他想让我用这个
We know he wants me to use this.
好吧 所以她是个六级特工
Okay, so she's a Six.
六级特工是在哪儿造出来的
And where were Sixes made?
红17 那地方已经不存在了
Red 17, which doesn't exist anymore.
但我们有线索
But we have a piece of it.
兰最后传输的信息 所有的秘密
Khlyen's last transmission, all those secrets.
现在都在利斯
Are currently on Leith,
锁在什么少年的脑袋里
locked in the head of some asshole teenager.
我需要破坏那把锁
I need to break that lock.
去和奥兰谈谈
Talk to Olan.
所以现在是要我选择
So this is where I choose
帮你还是约翰尼了吗
between helping you or helping Johnny?
你知道我永远都不会让你这么做
You know I'd never make you do that.
但我好像必须得让你这么做了
Okay, except I kind of have to make you do that.
好吧
Okay.
-你确定 -约翰尼也对我撒了谎
- Are you sure? - Johnny lied to me too.
他的事可以放放
He could use a time-out.
我们去找阿妮拉
Let's find Aneela.
再次谢你把我弄出来
Thanks again for busting me out.
我来这里不仅为了你
I'm not just here for you.
我觉得我知道他们为什么造这堵墙了
I think I know why they've walled in the town.
-我是来证实的 -很好
- I’m here to prove it. - Great.
但我们还漏了什么
But what are we missing?
你会觉得我疯了
You're gonna think I'm crazy.
但你什么时候被疯狂阻止过
And when does that stop you?
好吧 森贝克说上一次建起这样的墙时
Okay, so Senbek said the last time a wall like this went up,
里面所有的老弱人群都死了 对吗
all the old and weak inside died, right?
没错 她说就像是公♥司♥在为
Yeah, she said it was like the Company was
某种不可告人的目的
culling the herd
对那里的居民进行挑选
for some creepy-ass reason.
优生处刑
Execution Eugenics.
这几个词我都不喜欢
Ooh, I like zero of those words.
殖民的早期 公♥司♥在动物身上
It's something the Company did way back
就是这么做的
in the early colony days with animals.
首先把他们关起来
First, contain them,
然后往里投放一种生物污染物
then introduce a biological contaminant
来灭绝所有的弱者
that will wipe out the weak...
只留下最强壮的牲畜
And leave only the strongest stock.
没错 但这些可不是动物
Yeah, but these aren't animals.
他们是人啊 再说... 天哪
These are people, and, oh, my God,
你在做什么 女人
what are you doing, woman?
也许他们在培养更好的劳工
Maybe they're building a better workforce.
也许他们要开始出口奴隶了
Maybe they're gonna start exporting slaves.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我是对的 墙就是触发器
If I'm right, the wall's a trigger
污染物可能已经在里面了
and the contaminant is probably already here.
一种毒药或是病毒
A poison or a virus.
古城里的某种东西会杀死这些人中的半数
Something in Old Town is gonna kill half these people.
但如果我们先发现的话就没事 -没错
- But not if we find it first. - Exactly.
血液 土壤
Blood, soil,
空气 水源
air, water.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
回见 瞌睡虫
Later, sleepy.
塞亚·西姆斯放走了扫兴者后
After Seyah Simms freed the Killjoy,
他们直接回古城去了
they headed right back to Old Town.
他们怎么就不学乖呢
Why haven't they learned their lesson?
他们就像是那种特别蠢的小孩
They're like particularly stupid children.
都爱到处惹事 冥顽不灵
All sticky fingers and stubbornness.
他们想知道墙是做什么的 那就给他们看
They want to know what the wall is for? Show them.
计划的时间不是还没到吗
That's ahead of schedule, no?
-我们有授权吗 -计划的事我负责
- D-do we have authority? - I'll worry about the schedule.
如果你不解决这问题 你就要小心我了
You worry about me if you don't make this problem go away.
搞定他们
Handle them.
激活墙
Activate the wall.
如您所愿
As you wish.
启动城墙程序
你想和奥兰谈谈吗
You wanna talk to Olan?
利斯 苦难僧侣修道院
有点小问题
Small problem.
他坏掉了
He's broken.
坏掉了
"Broken"?
然后昨晚 他...
And then last night, he...
他试图杀害自己的弟弟
he tried to kill his brother.
-杰克没事吧 -他吓坏了
- Is Jake okay? - He's terrified.
理解 想想他哥哥试着
Understandable, considering his brother tried
把一根拨火棍捅进他的后脑勺
to shove a fire poker into the back of his skull.
为什么奥兰以一种刺杀六级特工的方式
Why would Olan attack his brother
攻击自己的弟弟呢
as if he's assassinating a Six?
你们能让我们单独待会吗
Can you leave us alone?
你知道六级特工是什么吗 奥兰
Do you know what a Level Six is, Olan?
他们不让我见我弟弟
They won't let me see my brother.
没错 但这是为了你好
Yeah, that's for your own good.
你情况不稳定
You're not stable,
但我想帮忙
but I wanna help,
我会尽我所能
and I'll do whatever I can.
你认得我的脸吗
Do you recognize my face?
你是那个扫兴者
You're that Killjoy.
再想想
Think.
我知道你是那个扫兴者
I think you're that Killjoy.
你有做噩梦吗
Do you have nightmares?
我的噩梦里有个和我长得很像的人
I have nightmares about someone who looks like me.
如果我说出名字
If I said the name
阿妮拉
Aneela...
没事 没事 我不是她
No, it's okay. It's okay, I'm not her.
-普拉-特尔 - 等等 听着
- Prat-tal. - Wait, listen.
-普拉-特尔 -我只是在找她
- Prat-tal! - I'm just looking for her.
-冷静 -那是什么意思
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. - What does that mean?
恶魔
Devil.
奥兰 没事了 你很安全
Olan, it's okay. You're safe.
不不不 让他继续
No, no, no, let him.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我说了她的名字 只说了她的名字
I said her name. Just her name.
这是什么 写的什么意思
What is this? What does it say?
我不确定奥兰在写什么
I'm not sure what Olan was writing,
但我以前见过这些符号♥
but I've seen these symbols before.
在哪里
Where?
这里
Here.
在这上面
On these.
这是人皮吗
Is that skin?
阿尔维斯在苔藓蜈蚣矿里的
Alvis found it with an old monk
一个老僧那里发现的
in the mossipede mines.
他从自己身上割下它 留下信息
He cut it from himself to leave a message.
符号♥对上了
The symbols match.
你一直在用人皮当书签
You've been using human skin as a bookmark.
你知道这很吓人 对吧
You know that's creepy, right?
我只是在保存证物
I was preserving them.
我不懂这种语言
Look, I don't know this language.
你能读懂吗
Can you read it?
这是《古言》
It's Old Word.
在墙上和人皮上都是
On both the skin and the wall.
第一个符号♥意为阿尔金星
The first symbol means "Arkyn."
这个意为瘟疫
This one here means "Plague."
后面那个 我不确定
After that, I'm not sure.
这是一幅地图
It's a map.
哪里的
Of what?
在阿尔金星有河流
They're rivers on Arkyn.
我感受到了水
I felt water.
人们在充满绿色东西的池子里
People drowning and screaming
尖叫着溺死
in pools of green.
请别去那里
Please don't go there.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表