剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Don't you remember?
我是卡儿啊
It's Carl, man.
-卡儿... -公♥司♥保镖
- Carl... - Company guard?
干尸监狱的
From the prison wing of mummified corpses.
我就是那个"还活着"的人啊
I was the "Still-alive" Guy
戴着...
with the...
卡儿
Carl, hey!
我们需要一些帮助
We need some help.
我可以给你5000块买♥♥那些箱子里的东西
I'll give you $5,000 joy for whatever's in those boxes.
-或者我们也可以贿赂你 -成
- Or we could just bribe you. - Deal.
如果要当公主
I mean, if you're gonna be a princess,
总得有公主的样子吧
be a princess.
近来如何 卡儿
So how you been, Carl?
好多了
Better. Yeah.
没人想杀我了
People stopped trying to kill me
因为他们意识到我可以用公♥司♥的关系
once they realized I could use my Company connections
帮他们从城墙外搞到食物
to score food from outside the wall.
现在我是走私犯头头了
Now, I'm king of the contraband, baby.
该死 就是一些蔬菜 面筋
Damn it, it's just vegetables, gluten,
和鼠肉
and rat meat.
面筋
Ugh, gluten.
什么都没有 没毒
Nothing. No toxins.
就只是鼠肉
Just more rat.
好 好
Okay, okay.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
我应该马上就能得到一些
I'm supposed to be getting some kind of
"公♥司♥的特殊配给"
"Special Company rations" Soon.
应该是更好的东西
Should be better stuff.
阿鲁恩随时可能会来这里
Arune's gonna be here anytime.
"马上"是多快 卡儿
How soon is "soon," Carl?
安全
Clear.
我只看到灰尘和垃圾
I've got dust and junk.
还是电线
More wires.
安全 还是满是灰尘的垃圾
Clear. More dusty junk.
我不想再听你汇报满是灰尘的垃圾了
I'm tired of hearing about your dusty junk.
好了 小伙子们 别调情了
All right, boys, enough flirting.
-是他先起头的 -你想得美
- He started it. - You wish.
达文 你那边怎么样
D'Avin, you clear?
达文
D'Avin?
有尸体
Bodies.
你确定他们都死了吗
You sure they're dead?
他们看起来都死透了
They seem pretty dead.
这个人的身体还有温度
This one's still warm.
保持警惕
Stay woke.
这儿除了我们可能还有别人
We may not be alone down here.
你怎么看 达文
What do you think, D'Av?
攻击克隆体
Hack clones?
遗传模块 基因拼接
Genetic mods? DNA splicing?
妲奇 你看
Dutch, look.
那是什么 支架吗
What is that? A stent?
当初红17就在我脖子里安装了这种低吸
Same thing they put in my neck on Red 17.
克兰那些人就是用这个给我注满黏液
That's how Khlyen's people filled me with that plasma shit.
这些可怜的家伙肯定死于老式的注射过程
These poor bastards definitely didn't survive the old process.
我猜他们体内残存的黏液
I guess there's still enough residue in the bodies
在不知道过了几十年后
to preserve them and keep them warm
也能使他们的尸体得以保存 尚有余温
for however many decades they've been down here.
看看这些
Look at these.
公式
Formulas?
植入神经电♥话♥
Afferent neuro-tele.
可塑性
Plastic?
这些东西得找约翰尼来才看得懂
Ugh, we need Johnny for this shit.
万一他们是想找其他办法
What if they were trying different ways
注入黏液 造六级特工呢
to infuse the plasma and make a Six?
这可能是一切开始的地方
This could be where it all started.
初代红17
The first Red 17.
他们为什么不把尸体埋葬了
Why didn't they bury the bodies?
也许他们走得匆忙 急于逃命
Maybe they were in a hurry. Running from something.
喂
Hello?
-阿尔维斯在哪里 -他在和谁说话
- Where's Alvis? - Who's he talking to?
喂
Hello.
傻瓜 别脱下...
Idiot, don't take off...
他还活着 他...
He's alive. He...
我看到他动了 但他不回应我
I saw him move, but he won't respond.
他好像处于某种冥想状态
He's in some kind of fugue state.
达文 这堵墙是...
D'Av, the wall, is that...
好像是跟古城周围的一样
Same as around Old Town? Looks like.
或者是早期的版本
Or an earlier version.
这种东西怎么会在这里
What's it doing down here?
这个实验室的存在比公♥司♥成立更早
This lab predates the Company.
我有个想法
Here's a thought.
-我们问问这个僧侣 -阿尔维斯 不要
- Let's ask the monk. - Alvis, no.
没事的 我认出他的长袍了
It's okay. I recognize the robes.
他是古僧侣中的一员
He's one of the ancients.
有多古老
How ancient?
你们数过那里有多少具尸体了吗
Did either of you count the bodies back there?
十 十张床 十具尸体
Ten. Ten beds, ten bodies.
再加上我们在威斯利找到的僧侣尸体
Yeah, add the remains of the monk we found on Westerly,
那就是十一人
makes 11.
"十二名苦难僧去阿尔金星对抗恶魔"
"12 monks went to Arkyn to fight the devil."
他是十二人之一
He's one of the 12.
已经几百岁了
And hundreds of years old.
我觉得他等待重归自♥由♥够久了
I think he's waited long enough to be free.
他们不希望有人解除墙壁
They didn't want anyone dropping the wall,
放他出来
letting him out
或者告诉我答案
or giving me answers.
我们要怎么解除
How do we shut it off?
让系统短路吗
Short out the system?
要怎么办
How?
老办法往往是好办法
Old school is the best school.
*利斯来的姑娘*
*A girl from Leith*
*雪白的皮肤*
*With skin like snow*
*她想知道*
*What brought me here*
*我为什么来这里*
*She'd like to know*
我原来的办公室
My old office.
现在我觉得有点怀旧了
Ah, now I'm feeling nostalgic.
虽然我也不想告诉你
Yeah, well, I hate to tell you,
但我觉得这地方被人重新用过了
but I think it's been repurposed.
被很多性工作者
By a lot of sexers.
用了好多好多次
Many, many times.
别管这些
Ignore it.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
好了
All right.
卡儿说后勤供应商
Now, Carl said the ration supplies
会先由守卫护送
are coming to Spring Hill
去春泉山
by guarded convoy first,
那么...
so...
我觉得我最佳的机会
I think my best shot
是在路上支开他们的注意力...
is a distraction en route and...
太让你分心了吗
Too distracting?
我能帮你
I can help.
假扮成无知窘迫的少女拦下护送队
Play the damsel in distress card to stop the convoy
你就偷偷溜进去偷走样本
while you sneak in and steal the samples.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们拿到证据
We get our proof,
交给阿鲁恩 他加入我们
we give it to Arune, he joins the cause, and bam,
我们就从邪恶组织手里救下威斯利星了
we save Westerley from an evil megacorp.
一起卧底吗
Undercover op, together?
我知道我不是妲奇或达文 但我...
I know I'm not Dutch or D'Av, but I...
我也知道你为了帮我 跟他们起了冲突
I also know that helping me has hurt you with them.
让我补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
我也可以很坏
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表